Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Tue May 04, 2021 10:18 am

Hi tina,

Thanks a lot for writing to us here. It's good to have friends to talk to and tell about stuff.

Hi Susie,

Your mobility scooter sounds cool! Why is it snowing? It's almost summer! Did something bad happen? I hope you're safe. We have a wii but it broke so we can't play with it anymore. What are potato smileys? Do they have smiles on them?

I like Phoenix and want her to post if she wants.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
User avatar
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


ADVERTISEMENT

Re: For the littles

Postby KitMcDaydream » Tue May 04, 2021 10:47 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi tina,

Thanks a lot for writing to us here. It's good to have friends to talk to and tell about stuff.

Hi Susie,

Your mobility scooter sounds cool! Why is it snowing? It's almost summer! Did something bad happen? I hope you're safe. We have a wii but it broke so we can't play with it anymore. What are potato smileys? Do they have smiles on them?

I like Phoenix and want her to post if she wants.

Evan


Hi Evan

Phoenix here - We can't say where we live exactly but we're in the 'Northern Hemisphere' and we're having storms and cold weather here this week. It is very changeable but it is very rarely over 20 degrees C here and when it is it might only be a few days or a week out of the whole year! ..although it is getting warmer more often cos of that global warming thingy thats going on!

Jody thinks you're possibly in another country to us so might not be able to buy them pre-made and frozen, so we found you a 'home made' recipe version, so you can just see what we mean or have a go at making them if you want! (you may need an adult host to help!)

https://www.yummytummyaarthi.com/homema ... pe-potato/

They are yummy with popcorn chicken nuggets (like at McDonalds?) and tomato ketchup!

Good News - our hosts have finally decided we can stay in this group but Jody is in charge of keeping me and Susie safe on here :D

Phoenix

p.s Susie will be back later, host is waiting for a parcel to be delivered that could come any time in the next hour.
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
User avatar
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby aariana » Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 pm

thank you guys! i didn’t know if 11 was too old. our body is 23 so i’m not allowed to have 11 year old friends in real life.

phoenix,
we’re also expecting a package! i already know what it is though, it’s a stuffed animal that’s a goat :)
aariana
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 12:23 am
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby KitMcDaydream » Tue May 04, 2021 4:25 pm

aariana wrote:phoenix,
we’re also expecting a package! i already know what it is though, it’s a stuffed animal that’s a goat :)


cute!.. lol! our parcel wasn't for us today it's a birthday present for host's family member. They're hoping to have a BBQ at weekend if the weather is better! ...BUT...it's our host's birthday next!! ..and the youngest littles get a present too on the host's birthday and xmas! :D
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
User avatar
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby aariana » Tue May 04, 2021 4:40 pm

KitMcDaydream wrote:cute!.. lol! our parcel wasn't for us today it's a birthday present for host's family member. They're hoping to have a BBQ at weekend if the weather is better! ...BUT...it's our host's birthday next!! ..and the youngest littles get a present too on the host's birthday and xmas! :D


that’s so exciting! i love birthdays i think they’re fun.

and another thing. i’ve been out all morning and i don’t know why. i think because yesterday was a bad day and since we don’t have to work today, i think the others are letting me stay out. i like being out, i think it’s fun. i like trying on our cute clothes and having a fashion show for our kitties hehe
aariana
Consumer 0
Consumer 0
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 04, 2021 12:23 am
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Wed May 05, 2021 8:46 am

Hi,

Happy birthday!!!!! :D :D :D :D I love BBQ!!! With extra sauce!!! Do you get peach cobbler with it??? That's the best! We get presents sometimes too. I like it when the Amazon person comes to our house and leaves them in the special box on the front porch and then we find them and see what's inside.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
User avatar
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby KitMcDaydream » Wed May 05, 2021 9:27 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi,

Happy birthday!!!!! :D :D :D :D I love BBQ!!! With extra sauce!!! Do you get peach cobbler with it??? That's the best! We get presents sometimes too. I like it when the Amazon person comes to our house and leaves them in the special box on the front porch and then we find them and see what's inside.

Evan


lol! our birthdays not for another month but will probably be having a BBQ just with small number of family cos haven't had second vaccination yet (so host won't go to a pub even if they're open by then)

We don't know what a 'peach cobbler' is!

Phoenix
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
User avatar
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Wed May 05, 2021 9:45 am

Hi Phoenix,

Peach cobbler is lots of peaches cut up in gooey sauce with cinnamon and stuff and there's bread crust on top in a big pan and it's hot. It's super good! Sometime there's even whipped cream on top! We buy it at the BBQ place or Cody makes it for us. There's going to be lots of peaches pretty soon. We used to drive to the country to get some really really good ones from a stand by the road. They people there were nice and let us taste the peaches they have. I hope we can go this year.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
User avatar
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby KitMcDaydream » Wed May 05, 2021 9:53 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi Phoenix,

Peach cobbler is lots of peaches cut up in gooey sauce with cinnamon and stuff and there's bread crust on top in a big pan and it's hot. It's super good! Sometime there's even whipped cream on top! We buy it at the BBQ place or Cody makes it for us. There's going to be lots of peaches pretty soon. We used to drive to the country to get some really really good ones from a stand by the road. They people there were nice and let us taste the peaches they have. I hope we can go this year.

Evan


wow no, never had one of them! sounds delicious..maybe its similar to our 'bread and butter pudding' with fruit in?

Did you see the potato smileys? Maybe Cody can make some for you?

Phoenix
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
User avatar
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:24 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 8:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Wed May 05, 2021 1:54 pm

Hi Phoenix,

Oh wow! Hashbrowns with little faces!!!! Cool!!! Cody says she'll try to make some.

Hi aariana,

Are you still out? Are you doing OK? You can write to your friends here if you want to.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
User avatar
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6
 
Posts: 4547
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:34 pm
Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum




  • Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests