Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am

Phoenix (12) typing for 'Daisy (6)

hiya

did you all pick your own names cos one of our adults gave us 'littles' a name on here but I'd really like a different one :(

'Daisy'

Phoenix - "We hope everyone is happy and safe, our youngest little felt she wanted to ask a question on here...hope that's ok?
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 8:35 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am

Hi Daisy,

I like it that you write on here. I don't know where my name came from. I just have it.

We are sick today and keep pooping. I really really hate the bathroom and don't want to go but we have to or we will poop in our pants. Host says I should play inside in my magic castle but I was in there all week and I want to come out and play with our neighbor's dog and watch a movie and eat cookies.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 3:35 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:15 pm

Hi Evan-I'm sorry you're sick. Can you play on your phone when you're in the bathroom? I hope you're better soon and can watch a movie and eat cookies and pet the dog. One of the big outside girls came to visit and baked cookies. I got to have the leftover batter in the bowl.

Hi to both Daisys! For the one who doesn't like her name--you can have a name that you like. We mostly just have our names--I don't know how we know them. They just came up in our mind. Oliver wanted a different name, but it was a name that made some of us feel icky, so we came up with Oliver and that was ok with him.

To Collective's Daisy--did LInda make you a big stuffed bunny? That sounds nice. I'm sorry you don't have your other soft ones anymore. Maybe you can get more sometime. We saw two bunnies in our yard the other night. They like to be out when it's getting dark outside.

I couldn't sleep because we were thinking about stuff that was making us upset. But guess what? The husband said that he would take us to Disneyland for our birthday! It's going to open soon, and we can go next month. So we got up and bought the tickets so we can go. And that helped us feel better.

Now we'll try to sleep even though it's already getting light.
Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon May 10, 2021 1:35 am

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sat Apr 17, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi Evan and Claire

Phoenix (12) - when an host first came on here they thought they shouldn't use any real names so made them up, but did so without asking those of us who have preferred names!! I like mine I didn't actually have one as I'm one of the changelings! ..I think thats why they chose Phoenix (cos of their ability to reincarnate and reinvent themself!)

'Daisy' - my mummy used to call me Susie and said I was her little pixie! I was upset Kit didn't chose Susie or even Pixie!
Body - 50+ female
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:29 am

Hi,

I got to play with the neighbor dog today. She's really really nice. She rolls on her back so I can scratch her tummy. I don't scratch too hard because that's not nice. Just playing.

Claire I'm glad you can go to Disneyland! That's a lot of fun. You can see the castle and everything! And go on fun rides.

Phoenix I told me what a phoenix is and that's cool!

I want to get better now. Being sick is boring. :roll:

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:05 am

Hi Evan

How old are you? ..sorry if you told me before I haven't been out for a while!

I hope you feel better soon. Our host has something that makes the body get alot of pain and it gets tired quite quickly, so we can't run about in the real world.

But we have other cool things..have you ever seen a mobility scooter? its like those electric bikes for young kids but bigger for adults who can't walk well and goes faster than the toy ones too! It's really fun to charge round the field on that with a like giant spoon thing that makes you throw the ball further for the dog! It's great fun!!!

Phoenix

p.s. our 'Daisy' is now being called Susie affectionately known as 'our little pixie' on the inside....She seems much happier (though she had never said before that she was upset with Kit with giving her a name and not asking her! ...so we didn't know! :oops: )

-- Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:06 am --

sorry just spotted your signature that says your age! that wasn't showing in typing in the box mode!! :oops:
Body - 50+ female
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:08 am

Hi Phoenix,

I'm 7. How old are you? Iain helps me type here and I like seeing my friends. Your scooter sounds cool. I'm glad Susie likes her name now. Names are important and I wouldn't want some other name. That would be weird.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:39 am

IainEtc wrote:Hi Phoenix,

I'm 7. How old are you? Iain helps me type here and I like seeing my friends. Your scooter sounds cool. I'm glad Susie likes her name now. Names are important and I wouldn't want some other name. That would be weird.

Evan

I'm 12...I can type myself but the younger ones can't. I think I'll ask who wants to be in our signature and what name they want and do one for us so you know who we are better!

Phoenix
Body - 50+ female
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:43 pm

Hi Phoenix,

12 is pretty old so I bet you get to do a lot of cool things. Iain is 14 and he takes care of me sometimes. Cody is 16 and she takes care of me too except sometimes. Colin is 17 and he lets me watch while he fixes stuff. They used to be mad at me but now they are nice and look after me so that's good.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:39 pm

IainEtc wrote:Hi Phoenix,

12 is pretty old so I bet you get to do a lot of cool things. Iain is 14 and he takes care of me sometimes. Cody is 16 and she takes care of me too except sometimes. Colin is 17 and he lets me watch while he fixes stuff. They used to be mad at me but now they are nice and look after me so that's good.

Evan

In our system I am classed as the eldest of the 'littles' then there's teens (13-19) then adults (20 and over). As well as Susie who is 6, there's Bobby who is 10. then me (12), Kit (16) Jody (19). We kind of live as a little family. I don't know all the adult hosts. They don't live in the same place inside as us.

Phoenix
Body - 50+ female
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post