Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi Evan,

I’m sorry you’re sad. What happened? (If it’s ok to say. You could also write in the place for difficult topics...).

I hope you feel better soon.

We just went to stupid ballet, but now it’s over and we can go home, so yay. I liked it better on zoom, but Meredith wants to be there because she misses live classes. :roll: :(

Your friend,
Bobby
P.S. I’m listening to a cool book series about these kids in the future and a person who is really a computer program wants to take over the world.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:09 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:32 am

Hi Bobby,

It's really really good to see you. You're my friend and you really help me. We can't talk right now about the sad thing but Host says it will be ok in a little while. It's funny you went to a ballet where everybody was dancing. What's the book you're listening to?

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:09 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 am

Hi Evan,

It's called "The Rule of Thoughts." It's by the same guy that wrote "The Maze Runner" series.

I hope your sad thing got ok.

Where we went was a ballet class, so there's a teacher and we're supposed to do what she shows us. I hate it, so I try not to be there but I still know what's going on.

We saw our T this morning and cried a lot. So much that we got really tired after that. But the T was nice, and he's trying really hard to listen to us and not guess or assume things.

Ok--we gotta go do more stuff before we go to sleep.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:14 pm

Hi Bobby,

The sad thing is still there but there are some happy things too like getting to walk our neighbor's dog everyday and stuff like that. Host let me pick out a new matchbox car and it's coming in the mail!

Ballet with a teacher sounds kind of scary. Does the teacher call on you?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:00 am

Hi Evan,

We got to go on a long walk today, and it was the one where there's a swing halfway, and some people had tied knots in the rope on each side to make it a good height, and I got to swing on it for awhile. It's nice because you can see the ocean and you can swing up high almost to the branches of the tree. And almost the whole walk we listened to my book, so that was good, too!

That's cool that you're getting a new Matchbox car. What kind??

Ballet IS scary. There's a mirror, and the teacher walks around and watches everything you're doing and tells you if you're doing something wrong. Also it's EARLY and we have to drive there. The only good part is when it's over, because that's most of our exercise for the day, so we don't have to think about it again and can go home and do other stuff.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Hi Bobby,

Did you get to see the toy tree? Were the toys still there? Swinging sounds like fun. I like to go up high. Don't fall in the ocean :D

I'm getting a new pickup truck that's red and rolls fast! They are supposed to bring it in the mail not from the store.

Cody really likes to dance and wants to take your class for you. Maybe not ballet but she likes to dance to loud music. I could NEVER dance if everybody was LOOKING! :shock:

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles