Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:17 pm

Hi Daisy - You can be my friend. We can all be friends. We have a stuffie but Host won't let us sleep with him unless we are like really really crying a lot.

HI BOBBY!!!!!!!
We drove a long way on our trip but we weren't going to anyplace just driving around. We got to see trees and a river and a big bridge and some farms with cows and some little towns where people live and lots of pickup trucks. We stopped at a nice place by the side of the road and ate our picnic lunch up high so we could see a long way. While we were eating a BIG truck stopped in the same place and it was LOUD! I got scared but Colin said that big trucks have big brakes to make them stop and they make a big whosh noise but I would be ok and wouldn't get hurt. It was a BIG whosh noise. :shock:

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:55 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby auntrebecca » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:07 am

Hi everyone. We hope you are having some fun play today.

Claire and Bobby we think that the raft is our favorite puzzle to on Zoombinis. it is fun to think hard. we like the bubble game to.

Daisy we have a stuffie called paddington we have had him for a very long time we sleep with him every night we have a giant bear to that is nice to sleep with that one was from pat he is rebeccas husband (yuckie but he is nice to us).

We went to the really big store yesterday and they had toys for christmas out. we got to pick out 2 toys and we don't have to wait to christmas to play with them one is a lego camper with a jeep that you can bild other stuff out of it and the other is just lego peaces that we can bild anything with. we are so happy we not got any new toys in a very long time. and rebecca is cleaning out our very own play room she got it stuffed with boxes so we cant use it but now we almost can

Arielle and Richard
auntrebecca
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Postby Eliseahorse » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:33 pm

HIIIII

LEON I BACK COME PLAY

Hi Bobby an Clair an Evan an little crow an the little what didn't have a name cos their mister didn't fink he had littles (you gotted a name yet?) And hi to all the little what is what wasn't before I wented away.

I Peter an I back to play
Eliseahorse
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:55 pm

Postby ganjakites » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Last edited by Snaga on Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please be mindful of the other Littles sharing this thread and avoid triggering content, thanks
ganjakites
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Postby IainEtc » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:23 am

Hi Peter - We remember you :D

Hi Arielle and Richard - Legos are cool! I have some toys - mostly trucks and knights. It's neat you are getting your own room.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:42 am

Hi Arielle and Richard--we have a Paddington too!!! And lots and lots of Lego because there's an outside boy here who used to really like them but he growed up and moved a lot of them out of his room, so now we can play with them!!

Hi Peter--I remember you. I'm glad you're back to play.

We saw our T today. Someone got really upset about something he said, so we're waiting for him to text us back about it. :(

But we made granola and it's almost done cooking!! :D

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:55 am

Postby IainEtc » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:22 am

Hi Claire,

I hope you guys get ok with your T really really soon.

We had a super good Halloween even if we didn't trick or treat. We had a neat fire and ate brownies :D and hot chocolate some French people sent us from France. :D

Everybody stay super safe.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:54 am

Hi Evan,

We like brownies a lot. And that hot chocolate sounds very special.

We took a walk last night, and saw all the decorated houses. We also saw the sunset and the moonrise (is that a word?). But we didn't really do anything special for Halloween. We have a lot of candy here, though, so we'll probably eat some of it. And yesterday Bobby got to read two comic books. They are ones he had from a long time ago.

Someone is still really upset at our T, so we're not writing him the email we always write when we are going to see him the next day. But he told me once that everything will always get fixed up between us. So I think it will be ok.

Hi to everyone else, too!!

Claire.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:55 am

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:49 pm

hi Claire and everybody!

Claire moonrise is a word! and i do not write here very much so i hope everyone keeps having fun!

laurajean (7)
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Yerichu » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:32 pm

Hewo me Penelope 5yr old. Big sissy help me type better some time. We wants to make friends an we vewy nice. We gets sad b lonely
Yerichu
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:55 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post