Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:44 am

Hi Bobby,

You are still my friend :D :D :D :D :D You are really really important!!!!

I'm sorry you guys are sick and can't go out. I hope you have a nice trip and aren't sick anymore really really soon. We like trips but not when we're sick. Maybe you will be better tomorrow and not sad anymore. I hope so.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:10 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:06 pm

Hi,

We saw our T at the park and sat in our place on the hill and had to bring our special camping chair. I liked seeing our T but a man walked too close and Colin got up and was kind of mad and didn't want to sit there anymore because he said it wasn't safe because he didn't see the man come up. Colin takes care of us but I don't want him to mess up our T time.

Bobby are you ok?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:21 pm

Hi Evan,

I’m ok. We’re driving home from our trip, and it all went ok, so that’s good.

I’m sorry that man walked near you. We would worry about that kind of thing too, because we wouldn’t want anyone to see us talking to the T.

I hope you figure out how to make your T sessions work. We’re doing ok with video so we’re just going to keep doing that. I don’t think our T is seeing people any other way right now.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 am

Postby IainEtc » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:00 pm

Hi,

It was nice being out at the park with the trees and stuff. Host said it was ok because it's outside so germs can't get us. But I didn't want to do T. I wanted to play with our kite or maybe find some cool rocks. Our T said next time we could walk around. Colin doesn't want to go back but he doesn't like T on the tv either.

Bobby I'm glad you're ok. I think about you and are glad you're my friend. Have you been to the toy stump? Is there anything still there?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:17 am

Hi Evan,

The toy stump stopped having toys when the virus started. They'll probably start it again when it's safe, but that's going to be a long time from now.

One time I got to walk with our old, bad T and I felt really weird, because he didn't know it was me.

I hope you figure out a way to see the T that works with all of you. We like seeing our T on the computer because we have it set up so we're in a comfy chair and it feels like he's sitting across from us, closer than in his office, and we just look at his face and forget that we're not actually in the same room.

I'm glad you're my friend, too.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Collective » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:19 am

Hello my name is Daisy I am 6 I dont no how I no that. I wood like som frends. I have som frends inside but none out heer. Can I have a frend to. from Daisy.
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:10 am

Postby auntrebecca » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:19 am

Hey everyone,

Its been quiet so i thought i would say hello. i hope you each have some fun today.

Bobby thank you for telling us about zoombinis. We got that game and have fun playing it

Hi Daisy my name is Arielle and i am new here to do you want to be my friend? I am 7. do you like to color or play games on the phone or computer? please be my friend

from Arielle and Richard
auntrebecca
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:27 pm

Hi Everybody!!

I just want to say hi to all my friends. I hope everybody is doing really really good.

Hi Bobby and Arielle and Richard and Daisy and other people :D :D :D

We went on a drive in the country yesterday and had a good time and I was only scared ONCE.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Collective » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:48 am

Hello Arielle I wood like to be yor frend. Do you have frends inside or maybe frends out heer.
Hello Evan and everybody else. I love bunny rabbits. One of our bigs made me a bunny rabbit out of wool. I like to play with it and other toys. We sleep with a pig called pickles do you all sleep with toys. From Daisy
Collective
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:10 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Oct 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Hi Arielle--I'm glad you like Zoombinis. We play it to calm down sometimes. Our favorite puzzle is the one where they all have to sit on the raft. If you put it on practice, you can play your favorite games over and over, and make them as hard as you want.

Hi Daisy--Can I be your friend, too? I'm younger than you but people inside help me I guess. Because I feel like I'm only 3 or 4. I like to color, and have tea parties and storytime with all the stuffies. We sleep with a llamacorn and a small stuffy from the T's office that he gave us to have at home. And we hold both of those when we talk to him. And we hold our pillow from our bed too so we can hide behind it.

We talked to our T yesterday. I like it when I get to talk to him. He's really really nice and kind of silly sometimes. When he says he cares about all of us and pretends that he's pointing to us all over the place behind the computer, he pulls out one of the drawers in his desk and points in there too as if one of us is hiding in there! :D :D That always makes me laugh.

Claire
P.S. Hi Evan--Bobby says hi. He wants to know what you saw when you went driving in the country. And he's sorry you got scared EVEN once.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post