Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby companionwolf » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi Arielle and Claire and Evan!!

I like that have chickens and rabbits Arielle !!! Those are some of my favorite animals!! We see wild rabbits sometimes but they run away and we don’t see any chickens usually.

Claire the brownie had chocolate pieces in it but no nuts but it was still really good!! I’m glad you went to the beach ... it sounds really pretty. And I’m glad your T always makes sure to print your emails, they sound really nice. Your pie sounds super yummy!!! I hope you’re feeling better now too!!

I hope you get to feed the ducks some bread soon Evan! And that your friend gets better. I’m really glad that your T helped with the scary guy; our T has done that too cuz there’s a guy we know and the adults are kinda scared of him but he’s not really bad they’re just scared cuz of bad things from before and think maybe it happen again. Making stuff in the workshop sounds fun ... we can’t use big tools cuz the body can’t see good but we can make little things like birdhouse.

Sorry it took so long to answer ... I really wanted to talk to you guys cuz you’re my friends but adults got kinda scared and wouldn’t let me until now!!

— L
ADHD, cPTSD, and a unspecified dissociative disorder
20+ parts
Main posters are Wolf, C ,P, L, and EC
companionwolf
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:37 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:21 pm

Hi L,

Super glad you wrote again. Today was T day and so we're kind of fuzzy now. We got to meet our T at the park and sit outside and talk under a shed thing. Colin said it was safe to come out and talk so I did.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:37 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:34 pm

Hi Evan,

We got to see our T today too. But we still have to see him on the computer. He brings it close so it feels like he's there with us. That's good that you got to see your T in person, but I would get nervous to see him outside where someone else could see us talking.

But we're still sick and not doing much. People are very grumpy about it, because we can do boring writing stuff, but no fun outside stuff. Or anything that takes lots of energy. :( :( :(

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:37 am

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:58 am

Hi Claire,

I'm sorry you're still sick. I think you should get better soon.

We sat outside with our T in our camping chairs at the park up high on a hill so we could see everywhere and Colin could see it was safe so he wouldn't take over all the time. It was mostly good and we got to walk around and nobody saw us way up there.

Say hi to Bobbie ok?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:34 am

Hi Evan,

We do feel better today. We got stuff done and went for a long walk with the husband. Tomorrow might be a day where we get to play more. Like we might have a tea party and get to color. I hope so because we haven't gotten to in a long time. But there are things that the grownups say we have to get done so I really hope we get to do kid things.

Bobby says to say hi. He hasn't gotten to do much either, so maybe he can play with his magnets or something tomorrow.

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi Claire,

I LIKE coloring too! Host gets these adult books that don't have any pictures to color but I like to color animals and knights. What do you like to color? My favorite color is green. :D

I think it's so COOL Bobbie has magnets. I'm going to ask Host if I can have some and I bet he will get some as long as they don't make a mess.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby auntrebecca » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:23 am

Hello everyone

we was wondering if you play games on the computer? what games do you like to play?

Arielle and Richard
auntrebecca
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:37 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:15 am

Evan, are you around?

I haven't talked to you in awhile. I'm sad because we're sick and now we have to take another nose spray and a really big pill twice a day that might bother our stomach, and we have a headache all the time. And we're supposed to go on a driving trip this weekend, but that won't be fun if we have a headache all the time, and we just stayed in bed all day today and it's really boring.

We're just playing Zoombinis all the time and I don't even want to. :( :( :(

I hope you're doing some fun things even though you have to be at home. We haven't even hardly gone outside since Monday. I just feel really sad. :cry: :cry:

Bobby
P.S. Are you still my friend?

Arielle and Richard, we play a computer game called The Logical Journey of the Zoombinis. And we play solitaire on the phone but that's not really fun. What do you like to play?
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 pm

Hi Bobby,

We are sorry you are still sick and have to take all of those medicines. And that you can't do fun stuff. We hope you feel better soon.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:10 pm

Hi MD Kids.

Thanks. We feel a little better today. And we’re not expecting to be able to do things, so that’s helping. We’re just going to rest and then think about packing and stuff tomorrow.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post