Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:52 pm

Hi Evan,

I'm glad you don't have to be around the scary man anymore, and I hope none of you do.

Bobby
P.S. I don't know if anyone would mind if you did the bread thing. WE wouldn't mind. :D
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:41 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for being a good friend. I'm going to ask Host if we can throw bread to ducks too!!

I am still in my special castle with my knights up on the walls guarding me. Host says he has to meet with the scary man and he wants me to stay in my castle but I keep telling Host it doesn't feel safe if a scary man is around. I wish he could tell the man to GO AWAY.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:41 am

Postby companionwolf » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:55 pm

Hi Evan!!! I’m sorry you guys don’t get to eat nuggets... maybe you could get the chicken strips? those are good too!! I’m glad you have a safe castle n that your flags worked and that you don’t have to see the scary guy (I hope he goes away soon and you stay safe) ... did you ever get to make cookies? I hope you get to throw the bread - if you see duck please tell us here !! I love ducks :)

Hi Claire!!! And Arielle!! And spinningtops friend!! And Bobby!! Ice cream is super yummy but we don’t get it much cause we don’t got a freezer.

We are doing good today and tomorrow we get to eat lunch with a nice lady and also talk to the brain doctor cuz the t lady says we need to ask her for something so adults are gonna do that too. Friday we are getting a nice treat!!! It’s a adult treat (special coffee) but they said we could also get a brownie.

- L
ADHD, cPTSD, and a unspecified dissociative disorder
20+ parts
Main posters are Wolf, C ,P, L, and EC
companionwolf
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:41 am

Postby auntrebecca » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:27 am

Hi L,

Thanks for saying hi to me. I'm new here. I like ducks to. our neighbor had ducks and they come in our yard but they moved away. but we have lots of chickens and rabbits and we like them too. Chickens like bread and when the rabbits need some medicine Rebecca puts it on bread and they get to eat a little peace of bread to.

I hope you have a good lunch and that your brownie is extra yummy

Arielle
auntrebecca
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:48 am

Hi L and Evan and Arielle,

L, I hope you get a brownie tomorrow. Will you tell me if it has nuts in it? We like brownies with nuts. And if it has chocolate chips, that's even better!

Tomorrow morning we get to see our T. We didn't see him since Tuesday. And we didn't even text him since then either. But we wrote him the email to look at tomorrow when we talk to him. He always prints it out and has it next to him. He never forgets.

Today when it was almost dark we went to the beach so we got to see the sun go down into the water (not really but it looks like that). There was a pretty moon also, but we didn't see it until we walked up the hill to get home. It was nice to be in the ocean, and the waves weren't being mean today like they are sometimes.

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:28 pm

Hi Everybody,

Somebody Host knows is sick with the bad stuff. We hope she's ok but we're worried she'll die and that would be BAD! We're NOT sick though so that's good.

Host says he doesn't know where there are ducks and will ask somebody. I want to feed them some bread.

We talked to our T about the scary guy coming over and she helped Host figure out a boundary for him that he can't talk about stuff that makes him mad only stuff that is good to talk about. Host says bad things happened to the scary guy when he was a kid and he gets triggered. So maybe he's not an evil scary person but we still don't want him to trigger himself all over us!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:47 am

Hi friends,

Our head hurts, so we're just in bed and it's BORING. But I get to write to you.

We saw our T yesterday and he was really nice.

I wrote more, but then someone said I have to put it in another place where we write stuff because maybe it would make other littles upset or something, so I will.

But I can say this---We made a pie yesterday and first when we went to make pudding, it was the wrong kind in the box and we didn't want to use it, so we thought we wouldn't be able to make the pie last night, but then we made pudding without a mix!!! We never did that before ever. And it was really really easy. So now we can always make it that way.

And then when the pudding cooled off we had a piece of pie and it was really good. :D :D

Bye,
Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Hi Claire,

I really like pies. What kind did you make? Sorry your head hurts. Did you hit it? We hit ours on the big table in the shop and it HURT!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:47 pm

Hi Evan!!

Thanks for writing to me. We made the kind of pie that has a graham cracker crust and then chocolate pudding in it, and whipped cream on the top. We made the pudding ourselves, and the crust, and the husband made the whipped cream. It was really good.

No. We didn't bang our head. It was a headache, and we still have it today, and a drippy nose and we're taking lots of medicine and didn't sleep well. :( :(

Are you getting to do anything fun at home? We're watching a show but it's not really for kids. :(

One nice thing is that both cats are on the bed with me. :D

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:32 am

Hi Clarie,

You have TWO cats!!! That's cool. And you got to eat chocolate pie!

Sorry you have a headache. I hope you have some pills for it. Host gives us pills when we have a headache to make it go away.

I got to help Colin make stuff in the workshop. He let me sand a box. I was really careful and got it really really smooth. Colin was proud of me. :D

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles