Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby Western » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:37 pm

I think you might call it soda in other parts of the world.
For mash get Smash
Western
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:46 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:25 am

Hi,

Colin put up some cool lights on the fence so we can see the gate even when it's really dark. They get sun in the daytime and then light up all night so we can see if we have to go out. And Colin let me help him draw the lines and pick up the screws and he showed me how to make the level thing work. It was fun and really important stuff to do. :D

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:46 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:00 pm

Hi Evan. Those lights sound pretty and Colin is nice to let you help.

Our T is silly. We said that he felt far away so he put his face really close to the camera so it filled up the whole screen and he stayed there for awhile. Every time I peeked out he was still there and it was funny and made us laugh. But it was nice too because then he didn't feel far away!

We bought a game about little people called Zoombinis and we've been playing it. We get to help them escape from one place and get to another. We used to play it a long time ago and this one is newer and looks different but it's still fun.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:46 am

Postby MakersDozn » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Hi Claire. Haha that is funny what your T did to put his face real close to the computer. :)

We have never heard of Zoombinis. We will have to look it up with our bigger people.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:35 am

hi Clarie,

What's Zoombinis??? Is it fun?

I got to play with the neighbors' dog some more and that was fun. She's really a good dog and likes to play catch. Sometimes I pretend I'm a monster and she pretends she's fighting me - but not really because we like each other.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi,

I guess everybody's being really really quiet. I don't know why. Sometimes I think it's because nobody likes me anymore but Iain says that's wrong and our T says that's wrong. They're pretty smart so maybe they're right. So where is everybody????

We went to Host's office today and nobody was there because everybody is working from home. But Host had to get some stuff so we went. I saw my stuffie that is hidden in Host's office and Colin said I could take it home so I did. I hope Host doesn't get mad at me because he thinks the stuffie is silly but I love him and want to hold him some when I'm scared.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Hi Evan,

We like you. Things have just been kind of hard lately. I'm glad you got to bring your stuffie home. I hope Host isn't mad at you. There's no reason to be mad. It's good to have a stuffie to love.

Our T loves the stuffie he gave us to have at home, and he doesn't think stuffies are silly at all.

I bet your T doesn't either, so maybe she can tell Host that you should be able to hold your stuffie whenever you want as long as no one else can see you.

We saw our T this morning. We had to get up early, and then people cried a lot so that made us even more tired. Someone told the T that when he looks serious then we think he doesn't like us anymore, and he said that sometimes he looks serious because he "seriously likes us." :D :D

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Hi Bobby,

I'm so glad you wrote to us :D. I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I hope your T helps you a lot.

I want to hold my stuffie but Host gets embarrassed. He's really worried somebody will see us with a stuffie but I love my stuffie and it helps me A LOT. I promised to hide it under the bed and not let anybody see it EVER - except our T.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby companionwolf » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:07 pm

Hi Bobby, hi Evan!!!! This is L!!! I’m sorry you’re having hard time and hope things get better... at least you have a good t who can help a lot!! That is very good. And we like you!!! We just don’t post a lot cause Wolf gets scared (they don’t like seeing our words cause it feels ‘too real’) but we like to read here and we see you and we like you!! Please don’t feel sad :(

Bobby I’m glad you got to see your t but sad that people cried!!! Wolf says it’s ok to cry but crying can be not good feeling sometimes so I hope you and your people feel better after seeing your t even tho you cried.

Stuffies are good!!! Evan if your host is scared of people seeing maybe you could lock the door to your room and hide under blankets and then hug the stuffie? We have lots of stuffies but it’s ok and people don’t care cause Wolf collects them ... people sometimes aren’t nice about it tho and it makes some of us sad that people are mean about stuffie having.

We are celebrating a holiday this weekend so I am excited!!! It’s Rosh Hashanah the Jewish new year!! I am going to eat apples and honey. I hope you all have a good new year start too and if it is not good I am sending big hugs but they’re safe hugs and only if you want them!!! I will try to post here more too and talk with you guys more cause I don’t get to talk to other people lots so this is nice and I like you guys!!

- L (with Wolf cocon n helping so things get LONG... sorry)
ADHD, cPTSD, and a unspecified dissociative disorder
20+ parts
Main posters are Wolf, C ,P, L, and EC
companionwolf
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:46 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:56 pm

Hi L!!

I hope you get to post a lot more! Happy new year to you, too!! We're having a brisket for dinner tonight with mushrooms and onions. Yum!! And we will have apples and honey also, and a big round bread that maybe we'll make into French toast tomorrow!!

We saw our T this morning, and even though we cried a lot, it was still good. It's just REALLY REALLY hard to have us ALL be there or at least watching and listening. Our brain isn't used to that. And to talk to someone without hiding at all (except we hide behind a pillow, but I mean we don't keep ourselves from having feelings when we're talking to him--we don't hide like that).

And we get really tired after we see him, but we're getting better at taking care of ourselves afterwards instead of trying to do things right away.

We might bake a yummy treat today also.

Hi Evan!!! I hope you're getting to hold your stuffie as much as you want to! :D :D

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views