Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:00 am

Hi to all my friends on here! Hi Evan!

We had all these new toys in a box that we ordered for the sandtray and I kept wanting to open them for weeks, and today we finally did. There are aliens, and soldiers, and all kinds of trucks and cars, and gold coins, and a bird's nest, and two treasure chests, and some gold coins, and a metal house that could be a church or a school, and farm animals, and woodland animals, and more stuff that I can't remember. I didn't get to actually play with them yet, but we opened all the packages and put them all in a bin and maybe I'll get to play with them tomorrow.

How is everybody?

Bobby

I'm still worried about our T, but he said "we will see each other again," and also, "thanks for caring so much," which is really nice. And he gave me a gold star.

I hope all my friends are ok.

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:37 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:13 pm

Hi Bobby and Nadia and everyone.

The sandtray toys sound fun. We hope you like playing with them. And we are glad that your T is saying and doing good things.

We are okay.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f, no original. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:37 am

Postby IainEtc » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Hi Everybody!

We are ok.

Bobby - That's a lot of new toys! I hope you get to play with them soon.

We are working from home now and that is really really strange. We use a camera on the computer to talk to people so we can see them even if they are far away. Pretty cool! We can't go anyplace and that's no fun for the Teens but I like being at home where it's safe and I have my toys. Except I can't come out when Host is working. I have to play quietly inside - which is hard because it's our house.

I hope everybody is safe.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:21 pm

We have to talk to our T on the computer today. I'm kind of worried about it. What if it seems like he isn't real?

Did anyone else talk to their T on the computer and it was ok?

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:45 pm

Hi Claire,

We get to talk to our T on the computer today too! :D I bet it's going to be ok. Host talks to lots of folks on the computer all the time. It's just a camera taking pictures like when you go on vacation and take pictures of real people doing real things.

I'm kind of worried about my stuffie that we left at the office. I didn't mean to leave him and I'm worried something bad will happen to him. Iain says he is hiding in his special place where nothing bad can get him but I kind of worry anyway. I don't like not being able to hug him and tell him it's going to be alright. :(

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Hi Evan,

Thanks for writing to me. I'm sorry about your stuffie!! I would be sad and worried about that also. Sometimes right after I leave my T's office, I get scared that we forgot a stuffie and I have to check the bag.

We only left one once a long time ago, and it was really hard. But your stuffie will be ok because it's safe and quiet where he is, and no one will go there except your T when she can go back to her office. Did you tell her about your stuffie?

We always give our T a stuffie to hug while we talk to him, so I'm sad that we can't do that today. Also he can't hold our journal and read what we wrote so we have to send him the pages through the computer to have and read while we meet with him, so I'm worried about that, too. And he always writes a sticky note in the journal for us to have during the week, so he can't do that either. :( :(

Ok. We have to go get ready now to talk to him.

Thanks again for writing to me, Evan. You're a good friend. :D

Claire (with others helping).
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:30 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:We have to talk to our T on the computer today. I'm kind of worried about it. What if it seems like he isn't real?

Did anyone else talk to their T on the computer and it was ok?

Claire

Hi Claire,

We talk with our T on the computer lots of times. And it always feels real to us. We hope it feels real for you too.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f, no original. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:36 am

HI Clarie,

How was your visit with your T? Was he real? Did you get to talk? I'm glad you are my friend.

We did our first video session with our T. I got to talk to her and see her face. She's in her house and not her office but that's ok. She showed me our stuffie she keeps at her office! I couldn't touch him but I could see he's ok. Our stuffie is staying with her at her house for a while so he won't be scared. I wish we could go to her office but we can't for a while.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi Evan. I'm glad your stuffie is ok. I don't think my T brought any of our stuff from his office. We have a shiny stuffed animal there, and a special rock we gave him that a stuffie is holding, and also magnets. He looked weird on the screen, and it was dark in there, and he looked far away. And he didn't understand a lot of the things we were trying to tell him.

But he still wrote us a note, and then he took a picture of it and texted it to us. And he still did the thing where he points at himself, hugs his arms, and then points to us. But it seemed more like a movie of the T than the real T. We couldn't really feel him being there.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views