Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 am

HIIIIII

Yesterday I gotted to ride the bus TWICE. I like ridin the bus. Sometimes there is little kids what is squirmin an stuff cos theyr bored an the mummies an daddiess not payin attention. I get to talk to them if they close. It the only time I get to talk to little kids an not get told off or frowned at by outside bigs.

There was this boy on the first bus what talked with me about trains an on the second bus there was a little girl what had a fairy costume. THey were little little cos all the kids my age were in school but it was REALLY fun to get to talk with some outside people with my own voice cosn normally ifn I out front an we got to talk to somebody mo or gracelady takin over the voice cos people think we stupid ifn I be the one talkin. An that make me sad cos I dont like hidin an pretendin.

It was realy snowy too an gracelady said I could play in the snow but it all melted befor our grown up jobs were finished so I went splashin in puddles insted!

Peter
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:56 am

Hi Peter,

You got to talk to some outside kids!! I almost NEVER get to do that because Host says we might scare the kids and we don't want to scare anybody. Buses sound cool!

We got to go to the library yesterday and look at stuff. They had a really really good play area but Host said I couldn't play in it because I am small but WE are big so it doesn't fit us anymore. The toys looked really fun! I was kind of sad.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:45 am

Hi Evan and Peter and Noah

We flew on an airplane today and now we're in a hotel. After the plane landed and we were waiting to get off, we played peek-a-boo with a little boy and that was fun. We were still in the seat by the window, and he was standing in the aisle, and he looked at each of the grownups next to me, but they were busy doing grownup things, and then he saw me and then he hid, and then he peeked back, and then he saw that I was hiding, too, because I had my jacket I could hide behind. It was really fun to play with him.

I'm glad you got to talk to little kids, Peter. And Noah, I'm glad you have woofie the puppy. Did you get to play in the playground that was different? How was it different?

Jaden

Hi Evan,

We might go skiing tomorrow. I haven't been since April so I hope I remember how. Also, we're at the place that has the arcade with the hopscotch game and that has Starbucks downstairs.

We still haven't talked to our T in a long time, and Watcher is still mad at him so we couldn't bring the stuffie that we got from his office a long time ago. He's at home in a drawer. But we brought the other stuffies. We're supposed to write a bunch of stuff in the journal to figure out what's going on, but some people don't want to, but we're going to see the T on Friday so we need to do it before then.

I'm glad you got to go to the library, but I'm sorry you couldn't play with any of the toys. :(

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:19 pm

Postby IainEtc » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:04 am

Hi Bobby,

Thanks for writing to me. You're my friend.

Skiing sounds cool! Do you get to go fast? :D Watch out for trees!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We see our T on Fridays too except there's a Friday we will be out of town so Host can work and then we won't. Colin is building some stuff in the shop. The shop has a lot of sharp things so I have to not touch anything. That's ok. I like watching.

We hope you get the stuff with your T figured out so it's all good again.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:19 pm

Postby KingsleyHere » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:46 am

Hi all!
How do you make pictures. Want to show you a picture of our doggie, York. But they never show up.

(Older one posts....he's a 16 month old, male, Blenheim Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, conformation ring champion, going to be our service dog.)

He is going to go to school to learn how to behave in stores and help us. Like pick up things from the floor and get the phone. Older said ok to cry cuz York leaving for 8 weeks will be sad. But when he pass test he will have permission slip to go everywhere with us. Even McDonald's. But he not eat McDonald's. He only likes dog food and chicken.

You know what T said. He said York knows we have insiders. He will help our insiders to. One time little insider woke up scared. York came and put his head on her shoulder. She stopped being scared. But York is my dog. I am going to share sometimes.

He has two names like we do. One body name one name we call him. Big one says he name for oldest city in England. But we were in store and saw heart shaped York peppermint patties. So we gave our friends York peppermint patties when they came see him.

Do your dogs and cats know you have insiders? Do your dog like everyone?

Oh, York ringing bells on door. That's how he tells us he wants to go outside cuz he can't talk. He likes to play ball before he goes to bed. Got to go!
KingsleyHere
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:19 pm

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:27 pm

HIIII

We found an outside gym fing that is like a play park for grown ups it realy cool cos you can swing on the pull up bars like they was monkey bars an one of the walker things if you move your feet ringht it like a stand up swing an one of the sitin down exercise macheens is like a seesaw only it for one person. It goes BUMP.

None of the others want to write anymore but I be missin my friends ifn I not writin.

We gotted go to court an we gotteed to be all grown up even thou it my stuff they talkin about an askin questions about so I gotted to do a lot of practice not bein outside outside just watchin an tellin the new big what to say. No one gettin to go outside no more ifn there other people just the new big. It for our protection cos people stopped bein nice when they founded out that me an grace lady an mo in the one body not twins like what they thought. It not my fault they gotted it wrong I didnt tell them we was twins they just made that bit up in their heads. Outside bigs are poo an not fair so now I got to be hidin. But untill we gettin a job I can go down the gym park an play on the stuff while all the outside bigs at work.

I like planes I never bin on one was it realy cool? I finkin little outside kids can tell that we are little cos they always smile at me.

Peter
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:32 am

Hi Peter,

How can you play on stuff while the outside bigs are working?

We've been on lots of planes since the body was really little, and we like flying, most of the time. We like airports also.

I'm sorry that you've got to be hiding from people now.

Hi Evan,

We don't really like to go fast when we ski. Today we only did a little bit of skiing, but tomorrow we might do more. And we always watch out for trees!! :D

We wrote a long email to the T last night because people got upset when we tried to write in the journal, so we decided to write to him.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:19 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:10 am

Hi it's Mandy, we're in a job where the manager told us "don't tell the other manager this" I don't like it. I want to tell them but the others say f it, just keep the nice easy job and don't say anything. I can't sleep. No-one was going to do it tomorrow, tell them but I don't trust her. I think she won't. So I'm staying up so they can't go tomorrow. I know it's naughty but I don't feel safe in a shop where they want to hide stuff from bosses. Also the trouble maker picks on us. She's not nice but nobody else notices. She acts sweet and stupid but she's not. She is a troublemaker. I told them I can't work with her in the first week. They didn't listen. They said it'll be ok. It was for a while because others, Paul I think, said stuff that shut her up and she backed off but she starting again. She's not nice. I'm not going no more. It's like when we had nice friends and this nasty girl joined the group. I said she's mean and crazy but the others, they could of got rid of her, said they had other stuff to do and just stopped talking to those friends and I was sad. The mean crazy one made them all not be friends because that's what mean crazy people do. This is worse because I have to tell bosses but I don't think other will let me. I dunno. I tried wake Paul up and he said yeah yeah but I don't think he's listening. He is. He said he has back up plans. So he will tell for me. No-one says she don't like it because why risk an easy job. It's getting fuzzy. I think they arguing. She can't face paint. We can. I dunno. I lay in bed again. Bye guys hope you all ok.
Currently Fronting System
No-one Paul and The Overlord
Old Fronting System
Rose, Patrick, Karen, Peter, Mandy
(They still pop in now and again)

Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Mandy, Sue the secutary.
(Silent Lake :The Overlord/Mr Brightside who is currently mostly absent from his internal world.)
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi bobby
when I sayin outside bigs I meenin big people what not sharin the body with us I meenin all the people what is grown up in the world.
Cos we not got a job yet we not got nofin to do when our outside girl is at school. We used to stay at home but now I gpin to the park gym place an havin a play when there aint noone there what for to see me.

We were lookin for a Job when we founded this. It BAD they gona make people like us lookin CRAZY again WHY?
https://www.starnow.com/listing/1062133 ... lm-method/
An they not even understandin neifer I not a person what gracelady plays I AM me A PERSON an gracelady got nofin to do with it wen I out.

Hi Mandy
That bad wantin you to keep secrets I hope you bein ok today.

We gonna get a job readin books what can talk to you cos I can do all the kiddy bit an mo and gracelady can do all the grown up voices. :-D
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:14 pm

MeMyselfMaureen wrote:Hi bobby
when I sayin outside bigs I meenin big people what not sharin the body with us I meenin all the people what is grown up in the world.
Cos we not got a job yet we not got nofin to do when our outside girl is at school. We used to stay at home but now I gpin to the park gym place an havin a play when there aint noone there what for to see me.

We were lookin for a Job when we founded this. It BAD they gona make people like us lookin CRAZY again WHY?
https://www.starnow.com/listing/1062133 ... lm-method/
An they not even understandin neifer I not a person what gracelady plays I AM me A PERSON an gracelady got nofin to do with it wen I out.

Hi Mandy
That bad wantin you to keep secrets I hope you bein ok today.

We gonna get a job readin books what can talk to you cos I can do all the kiddy bit an mo and gracelady can do all the grown up voices. :-D

Hi Bobby that's basically great job idea. They did it. They didn't go sleep and wrote all the bad stuff. They told the other boss. I feel better. The other boss is great we trust her so feel better. Ty for asking. Mandy (with No-one)
Currently Fronting System
No-one Paul and The Overlord
Old Fronting System
Rose, Patrick, Karen, Peter, Mandy
(They still pop in now and again)

Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Mandy, Sue the secutary.
(Silent Lake :The Overlord/Mr Brightside who is currently mostly absent from his internal world.)
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post