Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby Sarandipity » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:54 pm

MeMyselfMaureen wrote:Hi Leon and Evan and Lapazi and everybody

Sory I cried I know this place suppost to be a happy place but you are my only friends and I needed to cry you not mad are you?

Lapazi I got a piece of you in my rock colection! :D I bin colecting rock and stamps I got some prity stamps from australia and canada and amaerica and papua new guinee and realy old stamps that are 3 1/2 p! I remember thrupennys but I dont remember haypennies they must be realy old.

Leon I like that you gonna play with your T me an doctor doug share jokes and I do him drawings.

Mo told me a story about rip van winkle he went hunting in the mountins one day and found giants playing marbles and he watched them and then he fell asleap and when he woke up he went down the mountin an every thing has changed and every one he knew was old even his hunting dog an istead of a king there was a queen an he had been asleap for 100 years! Mo says I bin asleep to an it not 1997 no more but I am still 7 cos I was in a magic sleap :shock: an thats why theres no Herbs or Superted on the TV no more cos they old.

Wat do you guys like to wach on tv?

Rip van peter :D

You can watch stuff on YouTube. I watched loads of Raggy Dolls the other day and Pippin, this dog I like - well the dog girl watched it but I saw some of it too.

New films are good too. I love Pets and maleficent and cars and Dumbo was ok. The twins said they liked the first Dumbo better but I like the new one. Sometimes I watch cartoons on TV but I dunno what they called now.

YouTube your favourite tho

Mandy :)

-- Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:55 pm --

Muninn wrote:Hello!

I want to share something I'm proud of. I saved our snails!

We have an aquarium with cute snails. I noticed that they are not doing well. Dey stopped growing and then stopped moving at all. Two died :( But the adults of us didn't listen. I decided that i have to do something myself. I looked in the internet to what they could have. I learned that we have something in the aquarium that is not good for them.
I went to the big shop with animal stuff and bought another small aquarium. At this point the adults noticed it and me and were a bit annoyed because they didn't want another aquarium and they had an importand project on this day. But they helped me still to buy it then.

At home i moved all snails I could find into the new aquarium. That was last weakend. This weakend the are much better. They started to move around. And they even did grow! I'm so happy. I really saved them. Today I will make the aquarium even looking nicer, because the adults allowed to buy more plants. I hope they like the new plants.

Have a nice day!
Sophia

I love snails. They really cool. Mandy
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Amythyst » Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Hiya friends

Sophia your a hero for saving the snails! We usedto have aquarium snails, they were really big and cute and funny but ours are gone now. We still have some fishies tho.

Melissa
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Muninn » Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:14 pm

Hiii :)

I also like fishies. But the aquariums are too small for them and we cant have bigger were we live now. Maybe if we find a flat sometimes we can have a bigger one and fishes. But only nice ones, who don't be eat or bother the snails.

Oliver, I don't know if that works with the towel and our cat. She hates if she is wrapped in something and then she is super scared and I don't want that she has to be scared. I have to trick her. Pet her a lot, then cut one claw. Pet her a lot, cut another one...

Sophia
Muninn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:57 pm

Postby KingsleyHere » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:13 am

Hi everyone!

So happy to read all the stories. You all are so interesting!
We were being really tired all the time. Doc taking all kinds of tests. So we couldn't be around. Doc said we ok but not know why tired. But our one in charge of doctor stuff found out why. Doctor wrote wrong number on our prescription. That a big word! So we taking too much. Our med guy is trying to fix it. But others might get sick for awhile. So we may not be able to right here. But others said they will read what you all write to me.

Have fun everyon
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Hi sophia

we dont use a towel neither. Sometimes we turn our cat upside down like a baby or tuck her under our arm like a rugby ball to stop her wigling. she has a special cat nip thing that she gets to sniff and we do one paw then put her back down and take the cat nip away. when she want more catnip we pick he back up and clip the next paw while she sniffing the catnip.

I like fishees but our cat would eat them. We got newts in our pond outside but you mustnt pet them cos they wild.

Hope you get better soon puddy.

Today was a REALY good day.

I woke up last night in Mo's bed and it was yeuch cos Mo's mister has that bed too so I went into the living room to wait for mo to come back for sleeping cos it was still dark and not time for waking up. while I was waiting the little girl from the coal bunker came. I'm glad she got out I thought yesterday maby the shadow man had eaten her cos he had eaten the coal bunker :shock: but he didn't eat her YAY. :D

Her name is Elspeth an she doesnt have good mouth words they sound all gobledygooky when she tries to speek but she has good thought words. She can think things and I see them, I see them HARD with smells and everything and I knew she wanted me to make something so I got the crafty stuff out and made a modle. It took me ages. And then Mo came but we were busy and Mo kept saying "shhh" and how cross her mister will be. When we finished Mo went to bed. In the morning I showed Mo's mister and told him Mo thought he'd be cross and I told him it was important and asked him to help me hide it from the cat cos she likes eating paper and cardbord and stuff and I needed to take the modle to Doctor Doug on monday cos it important but I dont know why cos it not my important thing. And you know what he said? He said he not gonna get cross no more. I got to be outside nearly all day today. And I did some stiching for a blanket Mo and grace lady are making. I'm good at stiching specially pictures. Mo's mister came up and I showed him and I explained it's not girly (even though I had been stiching a picture of me) cos if you can't stich then you cant mend a sail if it gets torn and picture stiching is exersize for your fingers. And he said he didn't realise I was usefull and he gonna give me more stiching now he knows I'm a good sticher cos I'm beter than grace lady AND mo. They cant do stichin pictures at all.

An mo's mister got a popup tent out for me in the living room and it filled with cussions so if I wake up again and its still night time I can go sleep in there. 8)

Mo and Mo's mister are having an nanaversary soon (its a birthday for your wedding) an I wanna do something nice but I don't know what. I cant do a card for Mo's mister cos boys dont marry boys he just my friend. And I cant do a card for Mo cos she married to her mister. And I not allowed to cook.

Do any of you have nanaversaries at your house? What do you do?
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:57 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi peter,

We are glad that the mister is being nicer to you. Our bigger people don't have a mister. Or a mrs. It's just all of us. And we like that.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi Peter!

I'm Meredith!! I like birthdays and anniversaries and all kinds of fun stuff like that. You can make a card that's to both Mo AND her mister to say, "Happy Anniversary!!" from you. Because that's just wishing them a happy day, the same way you would say Happy Birthday to someone, but it's Happy Anniversary to both of them! And maybe you could stitch a nice picture for them, of something they both like. If you want to.

The popup tent sounds really nice!!

And hi to Elspeth, too!

From.....Meredith!! :D :D
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Postby IainEtc » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Hi Everybody!!

Host has a really super important work thing right now so I have to be quiet and play inside but I wanted to tell everybody I am still your friend. :D :D :D :D

Tents are cool! We have a cool orange tent and we take it to national parks. 8)

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:58 pm

Hi Evan!

I'm still your friend, too! I hope the super important work thing is finished so you can have a fun weekend.

We're going to see our T this morning. I like to see him because he has a nice cozy office with lots of stuff that's been there a long time.

We have a cold though, which is no fun. I hate taking yucky nose spray, but then it helps us.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Hi Bobby,

We're sorry you have a cold. We had one too but it's a little better. We don't take the nose spray but we did have some instant hot chocolate the other day. :)

We are glad you get to see your T today.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post