Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:54 pm

Hi Oliver :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:18 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby SystemFlo » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:41 pm

Hi Oliver and Puddy and Peter and everyone but I don't remember all names because there's so many.

Peter that man is not nice. It's not fair. :? Our big boys make bad people go away and they don't let anyone say bad thing to me, they come and say them shut up! And make all go away if they mean to me or anyone little. They get angry when people are mean to someone little. and also bigs who let mean bigs be there and not say go away to mean bigs!

Evan, do you get to wear a cape cause you super special?

I'm just a boy but T lady is gonna play with me after two nights. I'm gonna take all my toys to see T lady's office, because they all has not seen it before.

Leon
Dx DID
main system:
Flor F adult co-host
Sami M 15-26 (age slider) system manager, defender
(Lucas M 17 caretaker)
etc.

subsystem:
Fourteen M 14 co-host, trauma holder, persecutor:
- random M 14
- Jules M 14
- Leon M 4
- etc.
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:28 pm

Hi Leon and Evan and Lapazi and everybody

Sory I cried I know this place suppost to be a happy place but you are my only friends and I needed to cry you not mad are you?

Lapazi I got a piece of you in my rock colection! :D I bin colecting rock and stamps I got some prity stamps from australia and canada and amaerica and papua new guinee and realy old stamps that are 3 1/2 p! I remember thrupennys but I dont remember haypennies they must be realy old.

Leon I like that you gonna play with your T me an doctor doug share jokes and I do him drawings.

Mo told me a story about rip van winkle he went hunting in the mountins one day and found giants playing marbles and he watched them and then he fell asleap and when he woke up he went down the mountin an every thing has changed and every one he knew was old even his hunting dog an istead of a king there was a queen an he had been asleap for 100 years! Mo says I bin asleep to an it not 1997 no more but I am still 7 cos I was in a magic sleap :shock: an thats why theres no Herbs or Superted on the TV no more cos they old.

Wat do you guys like to wach on tv?

Rip van peter :D
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:18 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:18 pm

Hi Peter,

It's ok to cry. I'm not mad. But there's also a place you can talk about not-happy things if you want. It's called "For Littles To Talk About Difficult Topics" or something like that. If I start to say something here and it's seems like a hard and not-happy thing, then I try to remember to put it over there. But no one gets mad if you don't remember. It's not like a rule or anything.

Hi Evan,

Tell Sean hi from me and from Meredith. I'm sorry he's feeling so angry, and that you're scared. You ARE very special, and Sean too. And Oliver says hi back.

Hi Leon,

I haven't taken toys to the T, but Bobby has taken his magnets and fidget spinner, and a glider, and we bring stuffies there every week. Bobby says it's a cool idea to bring all your toys to see your T's office.

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:18 am

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:41 pm

Hi it's Mandy again,

The others told me I had a reply to my post but can't find my post let alone the replies lol.

Nevermind. My two problems.. they were on another thread dummies - they are such dummies. I put my post on the "difficult" thread.

Anyway I typed now. So I hope you guys are good here. I'm gonna find my post.

Have great days :)
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:18 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Muninn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:18 pm

Hello!

I want to share something I'm proud of. I saved our snails!

We have an aquarium with cute snails. I noticed that they are not doing well. Dey stopped growing and then stopped moving at all. Two died :( But the adults of us didn't listen. I decided that i have to do something myself. I looked in the internet to what they could have. I learned that we have something in the aquarium that is not good for them.
I went to the big shop with animal stuff and bought another small aquarium. At this point the adults noticed it and me and were a bit annoyed because they didn't want another aquarium and they had an importand project on this day. But they helped me still to buy it then.

At home i moved all snails I could find into the new aquarium. That was last weakend. This weakend the are much better. They started to move around. And they even did grow! I'm so happy. I really saved them. Today I will make the aquarium even looking nicer, because the adults allowed to buy more plants. I hope they like the new plants.

Have a nice day!
Sophia
Muninn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:18 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Hello, Sophia. This is Oliver. You are a hero for saving the snails!! Snails are very cool. Also I'm glad your bigs finally listened to you.

We have to go to a stupid dance class now, and another one later, but then in the afternoon I might get to trim the big bushes in the front yard. And maybe clip the cats' claws because one of them scratched me just now. :(

Oliver
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Muninn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:36 pm

Hello Oliver!

Uh, do your big ones do the dancing? I'm not sure if I would like it. probably not, because there are a lot of people in a dance class I guess.

Trimming bushes sounds nice. I only trim the small plants in the aquariums, but I like it.
I don't like clipping cat's claws, because our cat hates it and tries to fight you if you don't are very sneaky.
Does your cat let you clip the claws without fights?

Sophia
Muninn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:18 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Hello, Sophia. This is Oliver. Yes, Sasha and Meredith do stupid dancing. Not me. They don't care if lots of people are there. I like to be home or outside, not around a lot of grownups.

We learned a trick from someone about how to clip cats' claws. You wrap them in a towel, including over their head, and then they can't fight very much and are calmer. It doesn't hurt them and it's not for very long. I get to do all the chores for the pets because I like to take care of them. We have a dog and two cats.

Oliver
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:46 pm

Hi peter. Like the other kids said, the mister can't make you go away. And like the Gang kids said, you can talk about sad things on that other place here if you want. And if you can't find it then maybe Mo can help you.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post