Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby KingsleyHere » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Hi everyone and Evan,

Iain is taking good care of you. Him going first is a great idea. Sounds like you have a whole family taking care of you.
That's awesome!

Hope you are feeling better & safer.
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:27 pm

Hi Puddy,

Thanks. We are ok. How are you?

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:49 am

Hello. This is Oliver. We got to go and have an ice cream sundae today as a treat because we've been doing a LOT of dance (yuck), and other stuff that Meredith and Sasha like, and also to show Nadia that we all deserve treats, even her (she doesn't think so).

So we went to the really good ice cream store right when it opened and before all the school kids go there, and the girl there was really nice. We tasted a really good chocolate peanut butter flavor, but then we got what we planned, which was vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and whipped cream.

She asked us if we like a lot of hot fudge on it, and we said, yes!!! And she said that she likes it "drowning in hot fudge" and that sounded great to us!! So she put on a lot of hot fudge!! :D :D :D

It was really good! :D

I hope everyone else is having a good day.
Oliver
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Postby KingsleyHere » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Hi everyone...
Oh that sounds so good oliver! Did you get a cherry too?!

Evan glad you ok. I'm a little sad. One of ours has been crying a lot, lot. So she has been taking all the T time. 7 says it's important and soon she will stop. Then everything will be way better. He got me a new coloring book. It is fun book. There is a tiger but in it's hair are hidden birds, ghosts, all kind of animals. Oh, mushroom and rainbows and birds. But I want to tell T how much fun it is! Don't know why big people stuff is always more important.

I going to ask for hot fudge Sunday like Oliver. What ice cream do you like. I like chocolate everything with lots of cherries.

Got to go. They are going to see T today again. Maybe see stop crying today.
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:50 pm

I used to make icecreem with grandma. Mo says grandma is dead now but we got to keep her ice cream stuff. As soon as the ducks have made enough eggs we are going to make some and every body got to take a turn cos wisking takes AGES and is super boring if you are on your own but now grace lady has me and mo to help.

we use eggs an sugar and cream an thats it not even vanilla! Mo says that makes it best cos then you can add anything you want. She gona add a pickled onion! yeuch. I gona have gooseburies and penut butter on mine.

How do you get hot ice cream? isnt it all melty?
peter
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:23 am

Hello, Peter. This is Oliver.

Hot fudge goes on cold ice cream, so it starts to melt it a little, but the ice cream also makes the hot fudge colder, so it kind of evens out. And anyway, we eat it all before too much melting happens. Haven't you ever had hot fudge sauce on ice cream??

That's cool that you make your own ice cream. We did that a long time ago and it tasted really good.

Hello to everyone else, too. We're going to see our T tomorrow. We haven't seen him since last Friday. We might start only going once a week instead of twice, because it takes up so much time. Some people wanted to text him today, so we did, and he said that he's looking forward to seeing us tomorrow.

Oh, also, we got a thing that supposed to make more owls come to our backyard. I hope it works because owls are cool and I like to hear them hooting at night.

Oliver
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:38 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:22 pm

I wish life was really magic. It'd be better. I'd be a witch. Karen
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 pm

No I not seen hot fudge before fudge here is cold and hard and lumpy.....

I went to school today I got to do drawing and look at picture books and learn facts about dinosaurs and play with the chalks at break but then the teacher called me by the bodys name and it made me cry. I bin crying a lot most on the inside but this time it was on the outside it not fair it my body to but I not allowed my name I not allowed toys I not allowed to play. If I come out I have to go away after 5 minuets or Mo's mister gets cross. I wanted to have a bed time story with Mo's little girl last night, she is really clever and was gonna read it to me. but when she went to get her glasses Mo's mister shouted at her and then she was crying and I had to go back inside cos "peters not allowed out"

An Mo mister gonna get rid of us I heard him talking to grace lady he said we not alowed to use our names cos soon theres gonna be a new person who gonna live in the body and we wont be there anymore so no more playing or mo's little girl will miss us when we are gone and be sad. I dont want to go its my body Gest Olt can go get his own body. This body is for me and mo and grace lady and the girl in the coal bunker. And everything is all spoit now. :cry:

peter

Just a quick note to say we didn't wander into a random school. Our daughters school had an open day and we thought it would be nice to let peter interact with some of the children. The teacher in question knows about our diagnosis as she is part of our daughters safeguarding team.

Mo
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:45 pm

MeMyselfMaureen wrote:No I not seen hot fudge before fudge here is cold and hard and lumpy.....

I went to school today I got to do drawing and look at picture books and learn facts about dinosaurs and play with the chalks at break but then the teacher called me by the bodys name and it made me cry. I bin crying a lot most on the inside but this time it was on the outside it not fair it my body to but I not allowed my name I not allowed toys I not allowed to play. If I come out I have to go away after 5 minuets or Mo's mister gets cross. I wanted to have a bed time story with Mo's little girl last night, she is really clever and was gonna read it to me. but when she went to get her glasses Mo's mister shouted at her and then she was crying and I had to go back inside cos "peters not allowed out"

An Mo mister gonna get rid of us I heard him talking to grace lady he said we not alowed to use our names cos soon theres gonna be a new person who gonna live in the body and we wont be there anymore so no more playing or mo's little girl will miss us when we are gone and be sad. I dont want to go its my body Gest Olt can go get his own body. This body is for me and mo and grace lady and the girl in the coal bunker. And everything is all spoit now. :cry:

peter

Just a quick note to say we didn't wander into a random school. Our daughters school had an open day and we thought it would be nice to let peter interact with some of the children. The teacher in question knows about our diagnosis as she is part of our daughters safeguarding team.

Mo

Hi Peter, an outside person can not "get you out of the body" They can create more trauma, which if really bad could make another split or another alter but Mo's mister can't have you replaced. Lapis Lazuli
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:08 pm

Hi peter,

People are being mean to you and I don't like it! They can not make you disappear or go away or anything. Mo mister is stupid! You need to play and have toys and get stories. Our host is really really nervous about me but he promised to give me time to play and he has! We don't hurt anything when we play and we pick up after. I am your friend.

We went to T yesterday and it was really really really hard. Sean and me drew pictures for our T and she looked at them. I accidently broke another crayon but the T lady said it was ok because it was old and going to break anyway so it's ok. Sean is super angry right now and I am kind of scared. Our T said we are very special and Host should take good care of us.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles