Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:13 am

Puddy and MD Kids,

Do you think that you or your bigger ones can write on the thread about T's having sad things happen? I want to know what it was like, Puddy, for you to be with your T when he was sad. Did he understand you guys as well and care about YOUR feelings as much? And MD Kids, you said you would answer our question about your T being able to understand you as well when she had a sad thing happen.

Hi Evan,

Thanks for writing, and I'm glad Host let you. My T said he could see us this week, but I'm worried that he's still really sad and won't be very good at understanding us, and then we'll get upset again before we even got all the way better from the last upset.

But my T is good about telling me things are not my fault. I'm glad your old T was good at that too.

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:56 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:16 pm

Hi Nadia,

Sometimes Ts are sad or sick or something but they are still good people and good Ts. It's just they can't be there for us as much as usual. One time we were in a session with our old T and she said "I have to stop. I'm too sick right now." We were right in the middle of the session and really really didn't want to stop and we were kind of mad at her but she was just telling us that she couldn't keep going. She's not Wonder Woman! She still really loved us and cared A LOT about us. She cared so much she didn't want to mess up because she was too sick. She was a really really good T.

Evan (with Iain helping get the words right)
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi Oliver and Leon and Puddy and Every body

I think it is supper that your T's have things to play with. Doctor Doug doesn't have anything to play with cos he's a grown up's doctor and I don't have any toys of my own yet. I had to tell Doctor Doug a REALY big secret on friday and it made me cry a LOT and the receptionist started pushing her way in. I couldn't realy see properly cos I was crying an blowing my nose on my t shirt. it took ages for Doctor Doug to get her to leave us alone she was very nosy. She was tutting and I hadn't even got out of my chair.

Nadia I hope your T feels better soon.

Melisa will you be putting a jumper on your baby tree? We had our first sleet today and Mo said we would have to find the fleace to put on all the trees cos the wind is gonna be comming off the artic next week. Some of our trees are starting to lean but Mo says that is a good thing cos they are growing away from the cold wind.

"When the flag stones stand on end and the trees landward bend then you know your home my friend" That's a poem Mo is learning there's more but I like that bit best cos we have bendy trees.

Puddy whats no monsters?

peter
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:56 am

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:31 pm

Hi peter,

You are really brave to tell a big secret! That's what brave people do with their Ts. We told our old T some secrets and now we're going to have to tell them to our new T because she needs to know to help us.

No Monsters is our club. You can join. We remind everybody that monsters are not allowed to be around us anymore. They have to go away because Monster Time is OVER!

Bendy trees sound neat.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:56 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:34 am

Hi Peter,

You live where it's REALLY cold! Do you really put jackets on your trees when it gets cold? :D I wish we could see a picture of that.

Thanks for remembering about our T. I hope he feels better soon too. I would have gone to see him tomorrow, but Nadia is just too upset and worried, so we decided to take care of her by not seeing him. We might go see him Friday, or just wait until next week.

I'm glad my T doesn't have a nosy receptionist or any kind of receptionist. When we go there, it's just him and no one would ever walk into his office when I was there. Sometimes people would come in the waiting room and I would have to walk past them, but he tries to make sure that doesn't happen for me because it bothers me so much.

Yes--be in our No Monsters club!! Any of us kids can be in it. My T made a "No Monsters Allowed" sign for his office, and it says, "No yelling, No hitting, No pushing" on it also. He's going to add "No Pulling" because Claire asked him to.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:56 pm

Postby SystemFlo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:37 am

I don't wanna be a monster :cry: . I try really hard to be good boy and happy but it's too hard. I don't want anyone scared at me. I dont want everyone be in club because then I'm all alone. :cry: Cause I think I'm a monster.

Little Leon
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder, persecutor, has DID (ca 20 parts age 3-16):
- Jules M 14
- random M teen
- Leon M 4
Sami M 16 (15-26) system manager, defender
Lucas M 16 balancer, socializer, body care
Flor F
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Postby fireheart » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 am

Hey Leon!
I'm a monster too! I'm a vampire and a werewolf and a kelpie too. But also a knight and knights are good. I can be friends with anyone. What matters is if you're nice to each other. Nice means no hitting or playing boss and apologizing when you accidentally hurt someone like by saying something and they thought it was mean.
Monsters can be just as nice.
I may be a vampire, but I also don't want to hurt anyone.
Maybe you'd like this book: https://youtu.be/QwCxW7Nx4Ec
I sent it to my T once.
- Robin
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:56 am

Postby SystemFlo » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Hi Robin. :? I'm feeling better now, I can be happy again maybe soon. I was upset cause it's so hard. I wanna cry like a baby and it's too loud. I try to be quiet really hard but then I can't breath. I don't know what to do because I wanna be good but I wanna breath too. :( But I'm not crying anymore.

Can you be my friend if I'm a monster but look like a boy? :? Because I don't look like a monster. Maybe I do when I cry. I don't know cause I don't see me.

Little Leon
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder, persecutor, has DID (ca 20 parts age 3-16):
- Jules M 14
- random M teen
- Leon M 4
Sami M 16 (15-26) system manager, defender
Lucas M 16 balancer, socializer, body care
Flor F
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:56 am

Postby fireheart » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:03 pm

Hi Leon. Good you're better!
Yes we can be friends even if you look like a boy.
I am tired and sick today. It is really no fun. I wish we could just play Legos. Or maybe play with friends! Do you like to play pretend?
My favourite is to pretend that I'm a kitty cat.
Robin
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:56 am

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:46 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Hi Peter,

You live where it's REALLY cold! Do you really put jackets on your trees when it gets cold? :D I wish we could see a picture of that.

Bobby

Our tree jackets look like this but they are blue so if they blow off the animals wont eat them
https://www.rhs.org.uk/advice/profile?PID=275

Floralie wrote:I don't wanna be a monster :cry: . I try really hard to be good boy and happy but it's too hard. I don't want anyone scared at me. I dont want everyone be in club because then I'm all alone. :cry: Cause I think I'm a monster.

Little Leon

Hi Leon
I dont think I am a monster but grace lady says I am. Doctor Doug says she is realy scared of me but its not my fault it is all the monstry secreats I have to look after. When I get mad they make me look monstery. But I dont want to hurt or scare anyone I just feel mad and sad and alone. Doctor Doug says I'm like Sully Monster from monster inc. Have you watched it? Sully Monster is nice but he has to be scary for his job but then he finds out that he can do his job being funny so he stops being a scary monster and becomes a funny monster instead.

And Mo has been letting me watch a thing called river monsters its about a fishing detective who goes in serch of monsters like loch ness monster and he finds out what the fish is and if it realy is a monster or if people have got scared cos it just looks monstry.

We got a fish monster called cudplucker everyone realy scared of it but it is a yummy fish https://www.eater.com/2017/1/27/1440480 ... k-monkfish

Mo says that theres MONSTERS and then theres monsters. All the people who were monstrous to us did it on purpos they are MONSTERS and are not allowed but a little who looks or feals monstry isn't a MONSTER they are monsters like sully monsteer or the cudplucker. We dont want to hurt or scare we just look/feel diferent.

So I think you can be in the NO MONSTERS club an maybe we could have a Good Little Monsters club to remind us that we dont have to be monstry no more.
-peter
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:56 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views