Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Hi everybody

I got to be quick cos Mo is ment to be working.

Doctor Doug said something strange this morning. He said that I was an Orange and that Mo and Grace Lady were the same orange and that Grace Lady was the peel and that Mo was the sticky white stuff and that I was one of the jucy bits and thats why I dont see Grace Lady and only sort of see bits of Mo like her hands and her funny trousers.

I am confusued.

Is every body an orange or just special people get to be an orange? And what happens to our body when I am playing and Grace Lady has gone to bed ? Do we turn inside out? My hands dont look inside out.

and what about when Mo and I are together do we grow extra heads or arms and stuff?

It all sounds realy silly but Mo says that you are all orange people too so I think it must be true.
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:38 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby SystemFlo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:47 pm

I'm not an orange! :?

We just ate an orange, but I don't if it has any hands and legs. I have two hands and two legs. Now they tired. Lucas said he's gonna carry me home. I'm gonna sit here and wait he come to get me.

I like to be picked up and carried sometimes when my legs are run too fast and tired.

Little Leon
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder, persecutor, has DID (ca 20 parts age 3-16):
- Jules M 14
- random M teen
- Leon M 4
Sami M 16 (15-26) system manager, defender
Lucas M 16 balancer, socializer, body care
Flor F
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:38 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 pm

Hi Peter,

That would make me confused also! We don't think of ourselves as an orange, but I think Doctor Doug was trying to find a way to explain how you and Grace and Mo are connected.

How we think about US: We're all people who share one body because bad things happened and we needed there to be more than one person in here to protect ourselves and survive. It is kind of special and most people are not like this.

So all of you are in the same brain and share the same body, but you can still be your own person. When you're playing, then you're using the body and those are your hands. When someone else is using it, then those are their hands. But there's only two hands that get used by all of you.

It's kind of more complicated than that, because in some people there can be a lot of sharing the body at the same time, or sometimes fighting about who gets to use it and being grabby and not taking turns, or not even knowing that it's the same body and then hurting it or something.

But the best is if everyone knows that you're all connected and in the same body and tries to always "communicate" and get along.

Oh, I just read what Little Leon wrote! That's right--besides the real body on the outside, you can have your own bodies on the inside. We have that too, and can carry littles around. And sometimes I like to get hugged or even carried even though I'm mostly 10 and that's pretty big.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi to everybody.

We think the same about this orange stuff as what Bobby said.

MD Kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:38 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:45 am

Hi Evan,

Thanks for being my good friend. I texted my T last night to say sorry about what was happening in his family (although I thought maybe I wasn't allowed to say that), and he said thanks and waved and also gave me a gold star because he knows I like to feel like I did a good job. So that was really nice.

And he said we could text and wave, and I know he'll email us in a couple of days when he has time, and maybe he'll be better at understanding how we've been feeling.

Do you think that maybe while something really sad was happening in his family it made it harder for him to help us feel like he was understanding us? It seems like if something really big and sad is happening it would be harder to help other people with their feelings even if you really wanted to.

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:39 pm

Hi Nadia,

We hope it is okay for us to answer. Our T had something very sad happen four years ago and then another very sad thing two years ago. So there were lots of times leading up to the sad stuff and when it happened and after it happened that she sometimes had to be busy. We wondered if we were wrong to still want her to be around for us and help us like she always did. And we said we don't want to bother her if she's busy with that other stuff.

And she said it was okay that we felt how we felt. If she could see us, she saw us. If she couldn't see us until later, she told us when she could. And we have been going to see her for more than 15 years and she never ever lies. Maybe she forgets something sometimes and we tell her and then she says she's sorry she forgot. But she never lies.

Sometimes our bigger people ask her why she does the work that she does. She says she likes helping people. And that's why she helps us whenever she can.

Christine and Hannah and other kids
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:05 pm

Hi Christine and Hannah and other kids,

We remembered that your T had a sad thing happen. Thanks for answering and being my friends.

Our T never lies either, but when we told him he forgot to tell us something, he said that he DIDN’T forget, and then we had to try to convince him that we were right, and we had to wait while he thought about it until the next day and decided he could change his mind and believe us. So that was scary and hard and he didn’t understand how scary it was.

And we’ve been trying to explain since then how upset we were, and it seems like he’s not being as good at seeing how WE feel as he usually is. He’s more been explaining how HE felt and he why he didn’t believe us right away. But that doesn’t help. What helps is when he UNDERSTANDS us.

Do you think it was harder for your T to understand complicated things about how you felt when she was going through the sad things?

Nadia
P.S. Maybe I shouldn’t be asking about this here— maybe later I’ll put it on a thread for bigger ones too.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KingsleyHere » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi all!
We have one who always says it is our fault too, Nadia. Says car getting hit our fault. Not cuz we drive wrong but if we left sooner or later fire truck not be there. Sometimes that one says cuz we not good enough or didn't do it right. After car got hit T said we could still come see him. He saw our car & said it could be fixed. That one came out. Not sure what this really means but T told her she wasn't powerful enough to make things happen. T going to talk to her again next time.Maybe I listen.

We just hope your T not too sad. When that happened to us, T was very sad when he came back. He said it ok to be sad. We didn't like to see him sad. We were glad he talking to us again.

Remember, Nadia.....No Monsters
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Nadia,

We are glad you are our friend and glad that you remembered what happened with our T.

About your last question. We will answer if you write in the thread for Littles Difficult Topics or wherever you write about it.

MD Kids

PS to everybody! We got a haircut today! I like it when we get a haircut cuz then it is short!

Joseph :D

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:00 pm

Hi Nadia,

I have to not bother Host because he's working this weekend but I wanted to say I hope your T's sad thing gets better really really soon. It's not your fault. Our old T got sick and had to go away and I thought maybe something I said made her sick or something but she said it wasn't my fault. So when sad things happen to our Ts it's not our fault.

I like being your friend. :D

Got to give the computer back now. :roll:

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:38 am

PreviousNext