Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Hello Little Leon. This is Oliver. We don’t sit on the floor, and my T doesn’t really have any good toys—only stuffies, but we bring things to hold in our hands and play with. We tried playing with our old T and it didn’t help at all, and even though that was for other reasons that it didn’t help, we have bad memories about playing cards or being read to, so we don’t want to do any kind of playing with this T.

And he asks me questions sometimes, but we don’t have to answer them, and I can ask him any questions I want, even if they’re nosy. No one would talk about me if I didn’t want them to.

Hello Peter. This is Oliver. We don’t have Badgers here, but there’s something called Boy Scouts. We don’t have All Souls, but we have Halloween where you can put on a costume, and then people come to your door with costumes on and you give them candy. It’s good that you have Mo and Doctor Doug.

Hi Evan. Bobby says hi.

Claire wants everyone to know that we saw two bunnies in our front yard this morning. They live in the bushes there.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Amythyst » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Hiya Oliver and Claire and Evan and Bobby and Little Leon and Peter and Puddy and MD Kids and everyone! :D :D

Yay bunnies! That's so cool they live in your yard Claire! :D

Our T has lotsa little toys and games and stuff but I dont know yet if I wanna play with her. I dont know if I like her yet. Our old T let me do drawings and was nice.

There was just a giant machine making a HUGE HOLE in our front lawn! They're gonna plant a new tree! The tree just came like 10 minutes ago and I thot they were gonna leave it there just sitting on the ground but now they made a hole! Its funny cos the tree looks like its wearing giant diapers :D :D :D but Viola says thats to keep the roots and dirt safe.

Bobby Im sorry you got stung by a bee I hope its all better now! :( Thats really scary! We see lotsa bees here sometimes but they havent stung anyone. Sometimes they trry to come in the house but V2 shoos them back outside.

Now I gotta go, I hope everyones having fun today! No Monsters! :D

Melissa
Arin(22f); Charlie(6m); Claire(0f); Ewan(4m); Guardian(28m); Janet(4f); L(∞f); Melissa(7f); Mike(35m); Nyssa(10f); Rebecca(∞f); Tegan(5f); Trina(25f); Viola(17f); V1(22f); V2(16f); Waste(?); et al.
Body: 49f • Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:19 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi Melissa,

Did one of you ask to have a tree planted there? It's your front lawn, right? So someone wouldn't just show up and plant a big tree.

And my bee sting got better very fast. It's just been an little itchy bump for the past few days. Thanks for being a good friend.

Bobby

We saw ANOTHER bunny, in the backyard!! The husband and some older ones of us said that we will just have more and more bunnies because they always make more. I hope they know how to stay safe from coyotes. We have a lot of THEM, too.--Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Hiya Bobby! :D

I'm glad you healed fast from the bee!

The tree was from people from the city. They sent a letter in the spring and said they wanted to plant a tree in our lawn cos it would help the city and the air and stuff? I guess we coulda said no but its ok. V2 said it was good cos we like trees and its free! :D

We didnt get to pick the kind of tree tho and didnt know when it was gonna come. Viola went and looked cos theres a tag on the tree and says if we look after it that its a tree that makes berries so maybe we can get berries someday! :D

Hiya Claire! :D

Yay more bunnies! :D :D Some people dont like them cos they eat the garden and stuff but they're so cute! I see bunnies when we go on bike rides but we stopped doing that cos the bike got hurt again and now its cold in the mornings. :( We had a bunny in our backyard one year but I havent seen him in a long while.

Theres coyotes around here too. I hope your bunnies stay safe! :D

Melissa
Arin(22f); Charlie(6m); Claire(0f); Ewan(4m); Guardian(28m); Janet(4f); L(∞f); Melissa(7f); Mike(35m); Nyssa(10f); Rebecca(∞f); Tegan(5f); Trina(25f); Viola(17f); V1(22f); V2(16f); Waste(?); et al.
Body: 49f • Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:19 am

Postby Floralie » Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:25 pm

Hi Oliver! We have Oliver too! How old are you? Our Oliver is bigger than me but I'm not sure how big. Big enough to go to school and maybe 11 years but I'm not sure.

T lady ask if I'm angry sometimes and if someone has been angry at me. I want everyone be happy, I don't want to talk about sad things. It's not good talk about sad things. I just put little black thing where big black thing didn't see it, because big black thing looks angry. It has it's fist up in air and I think little black thing is inside guitar because it's hiding. I think big black thing is it's dad.

I want T lady play with me and be happy too. But I don't want to play with you if it makes you sad. I don't know how to play with cards. I know you can make a house out of cards, but it's hard.

Outside big talked about me and she said my name and T lady saw it was me peeking out. It's because she knows how I look like. I like it when she knows it's me! I didn't even say anything cause outside big was saying things and not me.

Hi Melissa! T lady has little toys too but no games. I draw her picture once because she asked me to. I draw with red color.

Is it a baby tree cause it has diapers? I didn't know trees can move out to a new place. Do you think it's gonna miss it's home? Maybe it likes bunnies and likes to watch them too! And then it can give berries to bunnies too.

We have bunnies but no coyotes. There can be foxes, but I haven't seen any. I have seen bunnies and deers. Before it was more bunnies but then they got sick and lot of bunnies died. :( I didn't see sick bunnies but it was on TV and pet bunnies need to have some medicine thing so they don't get sick too. I don't know about it but outside big does.

I made a gift to T lady. I hope she likes it. It's inside little surprise egg thing you can open. I put stickers in there. They're shiny flower stickers and different colors. They're not flat like normal stickers but almost like real flowers. Just very small real flowers. We have one like that on this laptop. It's silvery color. I think T lady can like flowers.

Little Leon
Floralie F main front
Sami M 16 (15-26) defender
Lucas M 16 (19) self care
Little Leon M 4
Ferro M 14/24
Rami M 25 inner protector/caretaker manager
Anastasia F 26 inner caretaker, female sexuality
Jules M 11 main trauma holder with DID
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Hi Leon,

Host is still at work but he said I could write to you. I just want to say I like it that you are back. Got to go now.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 am

Postby Floralie » Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:54 am

Hi Evan! I'm waving my hand to you! Wave wave wave!

Little Leon
Floralie F main front
Sami M 16 (15-26) defender
Lucas M 16 (19) self care
Little Leon M 4
Ferro M 14/24
Rami M 25 inner protector/caretaker manager
Anastasia F 26 inner caretaker, female sexuality
Jules M 11 main trauma holder with DID
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Postby KingsleyHere » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:58 am

Hi everyone!
We got to read all your stories.

Hi Peter thank you for doing a candle. We do that too. Big Ones would like that. Their friend got sick from a mosquito bite & went to heaven. Peter you are nice. Glad you are here.

Little Leon, our T doesn't have those good toys. But he showed me how to make a green turtle out of play dough. Glad you don't like questions either. T doesn't ask many but says I don't have to answer.

Today I got surprise. T got out of chair to draw on his board. Never see him out of chair. He's tall. Very very tall. Basketball tall. That was a big surprise

We were going to see T and bad woman hit our car. 7 let me come peek at fire engine & police car. 7 says when fire engine has noise & lights on everyone is suppose to stop. 7 did so did man in car but bad woman didn't. She hit him. His car hit our...you know that thingy on back of car. 7 let me come see. Lots of firemen in truck. I wanted to go in !@#@. 7 said they were going to fire after they check everyone not hurt. So I have to be quiet and just look. But I saw real fire truck and real police car with flashing lights and noise!! Police cut that back thingy off and put in back seat. Tomorrow 7 going to get it glued back on. I want to get a fire truck!

Claire you have real rabbits. That's special.

Melissa and all...No Monsters!!

~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:55 am

Hi to my friends on here. This is Nadia. I haven't written in awhile.

I'm sad because our T has to take "personal time" tomorrow and can't see us, and we know that it's because something really sad is happening, or happened already, in his family. We know that from something we saw online--not because he told us. But he did say a couple of weeks ago that he would have to take some time soon--he just didn't know when exactly.

And he said we could ask him questions, but it just seemed too big and scary and I also still feel like we're not supposed to know. Even though others are telling me that it's ok and our T is good at keeping things separate and taking care of his own feelings.

We didn't go see him on Wednesday because we were still feeling like he wasn't understanding us, and we wanted to wait until we worked it out by email, and we thought we would get to see him tomorrow, but now we won't. And he said next Wednesday is a "maybe" because of what's happening. We haven't seen him for almost two weeks, and now it will be even longer.

So I'm sad, and even though I know that none of this is my fault, it still feels like I did something wrong somehow.

Will you all still be my friends? I hope so.

Nadia
P.S. People are telling me that maybe we will make a thread about this tomorrow, to help us with it. Ok, bye.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Hi Nadia

Host is super busy today but I said please please I have to tell my friend Nadia that it's not your fault and you will get to see your T in a while and we'll all support you.

Got to go.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum