Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi Claire,

Fish are cool! I'm glad you had a good time and bought cool stuff. What kind of stuffies did you get? I wish we had a little stuffie to carry around. Ours is hidden away in a super secret place but sometimes I can't get it when I need it. I'm glad yours is on a keychain.

Hi Bobby! :D

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:55 pm

Cool, Claire! We are glad!

MD Kids :)
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi Everybody,

It's Saturday and that means I get to come out and play. I'm going to watch the Cars movie and play with my little cars at the same time. I've going to invite Sean to play with me too. Right now I get to help Colin fix the stove which has a little white panel thing that's broken. Colin sent off for the part and it came yesterday and now he's going to fix it so it will be perfect!

I hope everybody has a really really really good Saturday! :D :D :D

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi!

Oh wow!!! We went up on the roof!!! Colin saw a tree limb that was going to come down and put a BIG hole in the roof!!!! We don't want that so Colin got the high ladder and we went up on the roof with the chain saw. I got to watch! It's scary on the roof because it's really really high but Colin isn't going to let us fall so it's ok. Colin cut the limb in pieces because it was really THICK. The pieces dropped into the yard and were so heavy they put holes in the dirt!!! One almost hit us but it didn't!

We saved the roof!!!! 8)

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Hi Evan,

What a fun day!! And you're a hero for helping to save the roof! Did you get to watch Cars yet, and fix the stove?

We went back to the aquarium and saw even more. We can't tell you what stuffies we got because they're kind of special to this aquarium. I don't know if we'll carry the keychain one around, but maybe. Or maybe we can hang it from something in the car.

We also took a long walk today and saw cool stuff.

Hi MD Kids! And hi to Sean--we didn't forget about you!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:13 am

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Hi Littles. Peter one of our littles wanted to say hi. He is illiterate so I have promised to type exactly what he says and read everything out to him. - Mo

Hi my name is peter and i am 7 and i live at um no Mo says I'm not allowed to tell that stuff.
This comuputer is soooooo cool its soooo thin it is like thunderbirds! My cousin Robert has a thunderbirds watch but it is only pretend this is amazing! My daddy's computer has pong an triangles of doom an space invaders.

I'm staying with mo right now cause I got lost and when I woke up Doctor Doug said I should go with mo cause she is nice. yesterday we got to gut a goose an next week the chickens will be ready an mo says I can help pluck.

today we watched superted an tots tv an bagpuss. Mo let me put the VHS in by my self !!!!!!

Wats a stuffee? is it a bear you can turn inside out? I used to have a panda which would turn into a globe if you turned him inside out.

Puddy would you like me to light a candle for your friend? Mo has a special room full of photos and candles of people who are in heven. Mostly its old people but there is a girl from big school in there too Mo said she was her best friend. I think it is sad when people go to heven but mo says its happy cause then they dont have to wait here anymore. They get to go to the party early.

Mo says if I am still here in November then I can join her for All Souls. Its a BIG party for all the dead people there's going to be singing and candles and carved turnips and sugar skulls and toffy aples and catching treacle cake with our teeth and prayers and we get to go to peoples houses and give them soal cakes and tell jokes.

Peter

-- Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:06 pm --

TheGangsAllHere wrote:I don't know if this needs a TW but I'll put one anyway

****TW**** (bee sting)

I got stung by a bee when we were walking back from the beach!! :( :( :( There was like a swarm and one got in my hair next to my ear and stung me. It hurt a lot and then I still had to walk like 25 minutes to get home. It was scary because I could hear all the buzzing and I tried to get it out of my hair but it wouldn't get out for awhile. And then after I got it out and the place was hurting, I saw a lot of bees flying around there, so I had to walk in the street and I was really worried another one would sting me but it didn't.

****end TW****

Anyway, I got home and put ice on it and now it feels a little better, but we got kind of scared and upset.

Bobby
P.S. Melissa, your frozen yogurt thing sounds like it was so fun to make!! I'm sorry V2's friend said something that made you sad. You can tell us on the other thread if you want to.

Hi Bobby do you have Badgers where you are? They teach loads of realy cool first aid stuff and you can join when you are 6 and stay until you are like 99. We have to use a special spray cause of all the midges here but it keeps bees and clegs away too. Mo says she is getting tired so she's gonna post a link for the first aid and then it is bed time.

http://www.sja.org.uk/sja/first-aid-adv ... gIGx_D_BwE

BYYYEEEE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:13 pm

Postby IainEtc » Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:37 pm

Hi Bobby,

You don't have to tell me which aquarium you visited. I just like knowing you had a good time and got some stuffies (Peter - stuffies are stuffed animals like teddy bears. You don't turn them inside out.) Is your bee sting ok now? We're going to watch Cars after dinner but I hope that's pretty soon because of my bedtime. Colin says we'll fix the stove tomorrow. Sean is glad you remember him and says HI! :D

Hi Peter,

I'm glad you are staying with Mo and hope you get to stay a long time. It's fun to stay with people and do new things. What do you like to do the best?

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:12 am

Hi Peter and welcome to the Littles message thread! Your Mo is a nice lady. We are peeking when our bigger people talk to her.

Our body has 26 kids in it. Like two or three kids of each age number. We have two girls who are 7 like you. And another girl who is sometimes 6 and a half and sometimes 7.

Only three of our kids are boys. Joseph is 8 and a half and david is 5 and jody is a boy who is 4.

Anyway we hope you have fun here!

MD Kids :)
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:36 am

NO MONSTERS!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SystemFlo » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:41 pm

I was with T lady today. She didn't peak when I took crocodiles out of their hiding places and then I took all other toys too on floor with me. I liked one boy figure. And he has a car and a flag and big gold thing! And ques what? He came home with me! T lady said I can have him. He has brown hair. But car and flag and gold thing are still in T lady's office. Funny looking toys and horse and elephant and big black figure thing and little black thing inside guitar and the ones I don't like a lot are there too. I didn't ask if I can have them, I only asked about the boy.

I liked it when we played on floor with T lady.
I didn't like asking questions from me or outside adult talking with T lady about me.

Boy figure is writing with me and crocodiles are hiding in T lady's office again. They're VERY SUPER good at hiding, because T lady can't find them at all.

Do your Ts have toys? Do you play together? Do your big ones talk about you with T or ask questions? I don't like questions, I like to play.

Little Leon
Dx DID
main system:
Flor F adult co-host
Sami M 15-26 (age slider) system manager, defender
(Lucas M 17 caretaker)
etc.

subsystem:
Fourteen M 14 co-host, trauma holder, persecutor:
- random M 14
- Jules M 14
- Leon M 4