Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby KingsleyHere » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:47 pm

What a great idea! Putting one in the wallet. 7 said he'd make a little one, take it to the special store that puts plastic on it. Then we can put it in our pocket. It can be like our shield!
What kind of goods in cans do you like?

~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:15 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi Puddy,

Thanks for being my friend. I got to put 2 cans of spaghetti in my special food place. Host said it was ok because he knows it makes me feel better and it's good to have emergency food just in case. Colin was out a lot today and fixed all kinds of things on the house and I got to help. The plastic thing on the microwave was broken but he fixed it and put air in all the tires and fixed a thing on the porch so it doesn't make a noise. I'm feeling better now.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:15 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:03 pm

Hi Evan,

Are you still my friend? I got really upset about something yesterday and I'm still kind of worried about it. I think it got worked out, but it's kind of scary to get so upset.

And some inside people are kind of surprised or mad or something. I have to go post it on the other thread because I was getting really upset when I was writing about it.

One good thing happened today though--we bought a black and white cookie and had some of it!

I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm glad you got to put two cans of spaghetti in your special food place. Are they SpaghettiOs??

Hi Puddy--Claire likes the idea of putting plastic on a No Monsters sign and carrying it around like a shield!!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:15 am

Postby IainEtc » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi Bobby!

You are totally still my friend! I'm glad you got a black and white cookie. Those are great! What are you upset about? Can I help?

Hi Claire!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby fireheart » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:31 am

Hi Iain! Special food is GOOD.
I always feel better when there is. Less scary cause things may run out or things from the past. But the bigs say that the things from the past won't happen again.

Hi Bobby!
I could also be your friend if you like.

Hi Puddy!

We got a lego castle thing from Frozen. It is really cool.
I've been remembering about when the body was a lot smaller and there were a lot of things not to feel and to hide. It's kind of like we made an ice castle. But I want a cozy place now! Maybe a nice forest.
I'm very happy that the bigs are thinking of us but also I'm worried about them.

Robin
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:15 pm

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:20 pm

Hi Robin,

I like Legos and I LOVE building castles! I have lots of Legos in my safe place but not in our for real house. Iain said he'll find me a picture of the Frozen Lego castle so I can see what you have.

My adults say the bad things won't happen again too - but I still get scared sometimes.

We get to see our T this week! Yay!

Evan

NO MONSTERS!

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi Robin,

I want to be your friend. I love Legos and we have a lot of them here, but none of them are mine. I would have to hide anything that I build. A castle from Frozen sounds really cool.

Hi Evan--I'm glad you get to see your T this week. We don't get to see our T this week. :(

Hi Puddy!

Hi other friends!

We're going to leave soon to walk on the beach this morning!!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Amythyst » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:18 pm

Hiya friends! :D :D

Bobby thats so cool you got a black and white cookie! :D

Robin I saw Frozen and I bet your lego castle is super neat! :D

Evan I'm glad you get to see your T! :D

Yesterday we went to see V2's friend and they went walking in the woods and talked A LOT and mostly it was really really boring. :roll:

Except V2 said I could get icecream but everything was closed cos it was a holiday here. But we found a frozen yogurt place and it was way better than icecream! We got to like make our own stuff and they had lotsa different flavours and toppings and stuff! I got coconut and cotton candy and cherry flavours together and covered them in sprinkles and sour gummies hahaha! :D

And then V2's friend knew it was me cos she looked at my frozenyogurt and said theres no way a grownup made that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She was mostly nice and talked to me and stuff. But then she said something that made me really sad. :cry: She said it was a mistake and she was sorry. But it made me sad cos I think even tho she could see me she doesn't see really me. :(

Melissa
Ciara(10f); Em(22f); Teg(6f); Viola(17f); et cetera
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey Thread
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi Melissa,

I'm glad you got some frozen yogurt with stuff in it. That's neat!

We had someone who tried to be our friend once but she just couldn't figure out how. She didn't have a system so she keep thinking we were just Host being different not different people. She wanted to be friends but that was really really hard and we got hurt. Sorry you got hurt.

Our T is back from vacation and we get to see her in a couple of days. I'm really excited!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:08 pm

I don't know if this needs a TW but I'll put one anyway

****TW**** (bee sting)

I got stung by a bee when we were walking back from the beach!! :( :( :( There was like a swarm and one got in my hair next to my ear and stung me. It hurt a lot and then I still had to walk like 25 minutes to get home. It was scary because I could hear all the buzzing and I tried to get it out of my hair but it wouldn't get out for awhile. And then after I got it out and the place was hurting, I saw a lot of bees flying around there, so I had to walk in the street and I was really worried another one would sting me but it didn't.

****end TW****

Anyway, I got home and put ice on it and now it feels a little better, but we got kind of scared and upset.

Bobby
P.S. Melissa, your frozen yogurt thing sounds like it was so fun to make!! I'm sorry V2's friend said something that made you sad. You can tell us on the other thread if you want to.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post