Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Hi Jenia,

I don't play with dolls but I have some plastic knights and we have fights to defend the castle. It's alright to play because we need time too!

We had really good pancakes Saturday morning and then AGAIN on Sunday night!!!! I really really like pancakes!!!

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi,

I keep trying to tell Host we are upset but Host keeps saying "Why?" and I can't explain it. We are just upset. He wants to finish work and not think about it but that doesn't help. We see our T next week and I'm going to tell her that Host isnt listening to us.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:08 am

Hi Evan,

I'm sorry Host isn't listening to you. If you know something that might make you feel better, maybe you could ask for that and Host would do it? I don't know. Telling your T is a good idea also.

We're probably going to see our T tomorrow morning even though we told him we wouldn't come. He said we don't even have to tell him until 8 am, but we will probably tell him tonight. I'm really scared though because I still think he could suddenly become mean, even though he has the No Monsters sign.

Claire (with Bobby helping)
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:46 am

Postby IainEtc » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:26 am

Hi Claire,

I bet your no monster sign is strong enough to keep your T from being a monster. They are VERY strong.

I'm going to ask Host for pancakes tomorrow. Iain says we should write in our journal but I don't know what to write.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:44 am

Hi Evan,

You're nice. But he MADE the sign. So if he's really a monster, then it won't help. It could all be a trick. And I'm very scared about it. But we're going to go write in our journal right now, so someone will help me feel better. They're already telling me that the T is NOT a monster, but it helps if they write it down slowly and then I can look at it.

I think you should write that you want PANCAKES!!! :D :D

Claire
P.S. I also wanted to say that there was a REALLY nice nurse at the hospital last week. She started to put red tape on my arm, and I really don't like red, but we weren't going to SAY that. But then she ASKED if we liked red, so we said, "No. I wasn't going to say anything, but since you're asking..." And she said, "Do you want another color?" and we said, "Yes," and she said, "Really?" and we said, "Yes," and she got us a pretty blue color!!! That was super nice because she couldn't even see me in here. We really like people like that!
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:42 am

Hi Claire,

I think your T is NOT a monster. There are lots of NOTMONSTERS around. I think your T is one of those.

I wrote down that I want pancakes and to play with my knights and put it in our journal where Host can see it. We didn't have T this week and that's kind of not helping. I think I will draw today. I can draw better than I can write. And I think I will get Iain to print out the NO MONSTERS sign and put it up in our house.

I'm glad the nurse was nice. I am very very scared of needles. Last time we went to the needles place I got a purple tape on my arm. I still don't like needles.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KingsleyHere » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:00 pm

hi al!
Oh Evan know what you mean. Glad to see we not the only one that feels sad but don't know why. Another is feeling scared. Big Ones just keep asking why, why, why. We don't know why. One gets frustrated..that's his big word. Says he can't fix it if he doesn't know what's wrong. But we don't know either. We not giving them a hard time. Really.

7 made us 2 no monster signs. One for front door. One over our bed. They are so great. Makes house safer. Going to put one in our inside safe place to

Hope T knows his idea helped lots.
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:19 pm

Hi Puddy and Evan,

We told our T about how everyone likes the No Monsters sign idea. Not today—-we told him before. Today I was really scared he would turn into a monster and the nice T would be gone and I would never see him again. But he didn’t. He said to remember that even when he disagreed with us he didn’t yell or push or call us names. And then he did a lot of thinking after we saw him and changed his mind so that he agreed with us. And he isn’t mad.

I still felt kind of scared so it was hard to let good feelings come in, so people are a little mad at me about that, but maybe next time we see him we can do that.

Claire
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KingsleyHere » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:46 am

Hi all!
Claire, please tell your T thank you for the no monster idea sign. It really helps.
I don't think good Ts are allowed to turn into monsters. 7 says sometimes they say dumb things.
~Puddy
KingsleyHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:46 pm

Postby IainEtc » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:53 am

Hi,

TW -----

We had to see Host's mom for a LONG time yesterday. That always makes me scared even though Colin and Host said they would protect me. I hid in my castle for the whole time. Host said I get to do something fun today but I'm worried we won't have time. I want to play with my knights. And maybe watch the Cars movie again.

Host says we need to eat less and I'm scared that means there's not enough food. Iain says not to worry there is plenty of food in the house and we are not running out at all. I get scared of running out sometimes but Iain says we can go to grocery store and buy more anytime we want. Iain says I can put two more cans in my special secret food place so we'll have food for sure. Host doesn't like it when I put more cans in the special place and always tells our T. But Iain says he will talk to Host about it so maybe I can - but only two.

End of TW -------------

Iain helped me print out a NO MONSTERS sign and Host let us fold it up and put it in his wallet so we can carry it around all the time. Just to remember that monsters are not allowed to hurt us anymore. Ever.

NO MONSTERS!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum