Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby Muninn » Mon May 13, 2019 7:02 am

Hi Mew, hi Joseph and hi everyone else :)

The Penguin is sooo cute. Like it says "please hug me." :D

Last Friday the magic play sand arrived, which Alea has ordered for us. We waited more than a month for it. But I didn't like it at all. Feels creepy and icky. if you touch it or look at it. And strange images popped up in my mind. So i was disappointed. Maybe we find a nice sand some day. I like to build stuff. But it shouldn't be weird to touch it.

-Sophia
Muninn
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 3:46 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Mon May 13, 2019 2:08 pm

Our body has a headache today. We say that our bigger people should take some Tylenol but we don't think they will listen to us.

And it's raining. And it feels like March weather instead of May.

And sorry we are so cranky.

Some MD Kids

Okay our bigger people just took the Tylenol at 10:08 am.
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 10:46 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon May 13, 2019 3:52 pm

Hey, Evan? Are you around? I miss you.

We have a lot of hard stuff going on and that always means I don't get to play very much, and the only thing we do for me is listen to a book while we do other stuff.

I like what Oliver does though--yesterday we trimmed some bushes and hedges, but not with a big noisy thing--just with little clippers. That was fun. But today is going to be too busy with stuff I don't like.

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 am

Postby KawaiiKitty » Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 pm

I had unicorn ice-cream!!! Don't worry it only made by unicorns not of unicorns. I haven't been here in a while but I missed you all.

May
~Our System, a family~
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 25, 2019 12:46 am

Postby MakersDozn » Tue May 14, 2019 1:54 pm

The Tylenol worked and we didn't get a migraine. But we almost had another headache today. We are glad we didn't. And the train didn't have enough cars and people were standing but we squeezed into a seat that folds up for people in a wheelchair. And those folding seats make our back hurt so we have to use our messenger bag as a backrest.

And pthttt to any bigger people who think that kids don't notice this stuff. :?

MD Kids
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby KawaiiKitty » Wed May 15, 2019 2:07 am

I'm glad you didn't get headache or migraine md kids

May
~Our System, a family~
KawaiiKitty
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat May 25, 2019 12:46 am

Postby MakersDozn » Wed May 15, 2019 2:07 pm

Hi May,

Thank you very much!

No headache at all today. Yay!

MD Kids

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon May 20, 2019 8:42 pm

Hi Bobby,

I am still around and still your friend. I'm sorry you are having a bad time. I hope it gets better.

The other day someone was helping clean up our house and they found my little plastic knights and the castle Colin made for me. They said Host should give them away because they were just kid toys. Host used to throw my stuff away all the time so I was really really scared. But Host didn't give them away. He made a new hiding place for them so nobody can find them. I like Host. He's nice to me.

Nobody has felt like writing because our T is still gone and everybody is sad. I think maybe she died.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 9:46 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon May 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Hi Evan,

I'm really sorry you guys are so sad, and I've missed you a lot!! Can someone help you find out exactly what happened with your T? And can they start looking for another T to help you? It wouldn't be the same, but at least a new T could start by helping you guys with not seeing your regular T for so long. I'm sure you can find another really good T because you guys are so smart and know what a good T should be like.

We emailed our T this morning. It took a long time and made us cry and stuff, but I think we felt better since then. We still have to see the dad and his wife again tonight for one more meal. And some of us are upset because the dad took a picture of us and we really didn't want to be in a picture, so we didn't smile, but now they're upset because it's not even a GOOD picture of us. And the dad sometimes shows his pictures to lots of people and posts them and stuff. The husband said something dumb like, "I wouldn't worry about it." But he doesn't understand how we got forced to be in pictures when we were little, and no one ever cared how we felt about everyone seeing us

***TW***
in the bathtub or in other pictures without clothes on.
***end TW***

Anyway, we only have to see him one more time today and we won't let him take any pictures.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 am

Postby IainEtc » Tue May 21, 2019 12:07 am

Hi Bobby,

That's awful about your dad!!! I'm super mad at him. He should ask permission to take pictures and never ever show them to ANYBODY! I'm glad you only see him one more time. He's stupid!

We're pretty sad because we like our T and don't want another one but we haven't heard from her in a long time. Colin even checked the junk folder to see if the program messed up. Maybe she doesn't like us anymore or maybe she even died! She was sick so maybe it got worse and nobody could help her. She was a really really really good T.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 24, 2019 9:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles