Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby Windsoar » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:52 am

Hi everyone,
Oh Evan not a fun place to be. Please let us know that you are ok. Wish we could give you our blanket.

Sounds like you all are having fun. You make us miss ocean. For Christmas Pilgrim got us ocean bracelets. Think they use money to pick up trash in ocean. We can't cuz we don't have ocean.
Big ones say we have to go to bed now
~puddy
Windsoar
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby IainEtc » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi,

We are home now. They took the needle out of our arm. We have to go see another doctor. I don't want to. I'm really really sad.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:08 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:57 pm

Hi Evan,

I'm really glad you're home and that they took the needle out. I'm sorry you're so sad. Did they say what was wrong and why you have to see another doctor?

I hope you get to rest and play a lot today. How is your castle? I haven't heard about it in awhile.

I'll be thinking about you and hoping you're ok.

Your friend,
Bobby
P.S. Nadia, Jenia, and Oliver say hi also.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:52 pm

Hi to Evan. And we are glad you are better now. We are sorry you had to do something scary.

And hi to everyone else.

Joseph and other MD Kids
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Hi,

I am in my super safe castle today. It has green and purple flags because that's the best to keep bad things away. Nobody can get into my castle because it's super strong and brave knights are guarding me. I'm going to be here all day and be safe.

Host says I was very brave at the hospital.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Windsoar » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:33 am

Hi all,
We had to get new word & it was hard to put in.Just

Glad you home, Evan. Castle sounds like safe place with knights. Please feel better.
Want everyone to be safe.
~puddy
Windsoar
Consumer 4
Consumer 4

Local time: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:51 am

Hello. This is Oliver. We are having a BORING evening and just doing stuff someone ELSE in here wants to do and not the things we planned for me and the other littles. We wrote in our private journal, and I guess someone is scared about something, so then we just ended up playing solitaire on the phone for a LONG time, and writing on here. Because that's a way of not having to think. And keeping us from doing stuff is a way of being mean to us.

We even made a list of what everyone wanted to do, but we're NOT doing it! And now it's late and we're tired. It's NOT FAIR! :evil: :evil:

And it's not ok to count writing on here as me getting to DO something. Telling about wanting to do something is NOT the same as getting to DO it. :evil:

I hope everyone else is having a MUCH better weekend than we are.

Hello to puddy, and Evan, and Joseph and everyone else.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi Oliver,

Sorry things are unfair. I think sometimes big people forget about us or think playing is just stupid little kid stuff. It's not. It's important!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:33 am

Hello, Evan. This is Oliver.

We got to have a special lunch today, and yesterday we took the dog for a long walk and then got a mocha. So those were good things.

But we're still just mostly doing boring chore stuff. I haven't gotten to color or pull weeds or brush the cats. And tonight we have to do a thing that Meredith likes but it makes some people stressed out.

So things are still kind of unfair. But someone is feeling really scared and that's making other people just want to be super organized about all the grownup stuff, and not let us do things. :evil:
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Floralie » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:07 am

Hello!

Ques what? I got an orange dinosaur and a blue dinosaur and a helicopter and a fire engine with ladders! They are from Tiger-shop. Do you have Tiger-shops where you live in? That's where you can get all kind of little stuffs and things like little dinosaurs. And I have a stuffed animal and it's a lion. It's a boy lion, because it has hair in the head.

And we also got little basket balls inside a tube from Tiger-shop. They are erasers for big boys but I can use them too and I can play that they are real basket balls. They are a bit jumpy.

I also like books. I like books that have something hidden behind windows you can open and then you get to see what's there hiding! And I like books with big pictures with plenty of things and then searching something from the picture. I think they are funny books. But I didn't like Waldo a lot because it was so hard.

You can play with me with dinosaurs and helicopter and a fire engine if you want to. I can loan them and then we can play. I like playing a lot. Do you like dinosaurs or cars or flying things?

I'm four and I'm a boy. I live inside a body of a bigger boy. He's fourteen so he's big. And sometimes I'm in a different body and it has shorter legs and arms and I think it's weird. It's an adult body. I don't know why we have so many bodies.

Oh, and then I have a rock. I got it from the lady who played with me. She had a basket full of tiny little toys. I played with a crocodile. Then the crocodile went inside an empty basket because it wanted to hide! I don't know if it is still there hiding or if the lady has found it. :D

I haven't seen a doctor. But there was a thing at the mall with real fire engines and police cars and you get to see them inside. And there was a show how dogs can rescue people if they have been missing and get lost. And in there there was a healthy check for stuffed animals too and I really wanted to go there and see the fire engines and police cars and I wanted my lion to be checked, but we couldn't go. :( But then the adult one promised me to take my lion to a real veterinary place and get a check with real ear lamp and eye lamp and a real thing they listen to tummy and other inside things, and I can listen too. We just need to go in little early before anyone else, and we can make sure lion is all healthy. I hope you are gonna get healthy too.

I think dinosaurs don't need healthy check, because they are not stuffed, but hard plastic kind. I think they don't need a vet.
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post