Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby VioletFlux » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:40 pm

Hiya Rose! :D

That's really neat that V's friend is nice to all of you and gets you treats! Do you get to talk to her sometimes? I've only talked to Violet's best friend once, and I talked to our T doctor twice. Mostly tho I gotta stay hidden so noone knows I'm here. :(

I like Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy too, but my very favourite pony is Princess Luna! :D I got a big Luna stuffy that we keep by our bed so she can watch over us and protect us from scary dreams. I also got a little Twilight stuffy that Violet attached to her purse so Twilight goes everywhere with us, just incase.

Hiya MD Kids! Violet looked at garden apartments on the internet and I guess they just don't have those kinds of apartments around here. It sounds nice though. I hope you all like it!

Evan are you guys still sick? I hope you're all better by now!

Bobby do you have your train table set up yet? Is it fun?

Melissa
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:03 pm

VioletFlux wrote:Hiya MD Kids! Violet looked at garden apartments on the internet and I guess they just don't have those kinds of apartments around here. It sounds nice though. I hope you all like it!

Melissa

Mavbe garden apartments are an American thing. Shrug. :?

Today a man is putting new tiles on our kitchen floor.

MD Kids
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 56f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi everyone,

People are so nice to keep asking me about my train table! We haven't set it up yet because we've been kind of busy and also I think Oliver is too angry and upset to let us play right now. He barely let us write in the journal to the T. He likes it when we do things outside, so we've been doing yard work and gardening stuff.

We saw our T today. He was nice. I can look at him for longer than before, and I don't really get nervous about it. But I still hide behind the pillow. It has fringe on it, and today I found out it's nice to look through the fringe because I can see, but it's like I'm hiding behind some tall grass or something and looking through it.

I hope everyone is having a nice day. We will probably go take a nap because we're tired after seeing the T.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:40 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:44 am

So we were a little mixed up about the neighbors upstairs. They are the mom and the 4 year old girl but we do not know if there is a dad.

The people next door are two girls who are 9 and maybe 8 and their mom and dad. They were playing with the 4 year old girl when we met them. That time we asked if they were all sisters and they explained stuff but it all happened so fast. Anyway this is who is really who.

MD Kids
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 56f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:36 am

MakersDozn wrote:So we were a little mixed up about the neighbors upstairs. They are the mom and the 4 year old girl but we do not know if there is a dad.

The people next door are two girls who are 9 and maybe 8 and their mom and dad. They were playing with the 4 year old girl when we met them. That time we asked if they were all sisters and they explained stuff but it all happened so fast. Anyway this is who is really who.

MD Kids

Okay we got one more thing mixed up.

The first time when it was the dad and the three girls. We don't know if he was the dad of the little girl or the dad of the two bigger girls. We guess we will have to wait and see which of the moms he is with. But then we will probably forget what he looks like. :?

The good thing is the little girl's mom has blonde hair and the mom of the bigger girls has brown hair.

And maybe we are thinking too much about this. :?

MD Kids

MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby VioletFlux » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:47 pm

Hiya friends.

This morning we were out on our bicycle ride and I was watching out for bunnies but older Violet did something wrong and our bicycle crashed. :cry:

It was super scary and now we have lots of bruises and hurts. I was scared and it made me really sad so I hid and then when we got home I cried. :cry:

And both Violets have been busy so I haven't got to play or do anything today or yesterday. :(

We're going to go to bed soon and watch My Little Pony before sleep.

Goodnight!

Melissa
Most Active: Violet aka V2 (16); Melissa (7); Viola (17); Rebecca (∞);
L---- (14); Protectors: Charlie (6); Mike (35); Littles: Arin (6); Janet (4);
Body: 49f; Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.
Our Journey Thread - The whole Flux System
VioletFlux
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MelissaRose » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:06 am

VioletFlux wrote:Hiya Rose! :D

That's really neat that V's friend is nice to all of you and gets you treats! Do you get to talk to her sometimes? I've only talked to Violet's best friend once, and I talked to our T doctor twice. Mostly tho I gotta stay hidden so noone knows I'm here. :(

I like Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy too, but my very favourite pony is Princess Luna! :D I got a big Luna stuffy that we keep by our bed so she can watch over us and protect us from scary dreams. I also got a little Twilight stuffy that Violet attached to her purse so Twilight goes everywhere with us, just incase.

I get to talk to her sometimes but not as often as I'd like to. She's the only one that knows about us. V is scared to tell people about us because she thinks people will think we're crazy or something. It's not fair when littles have to stay hidden. :(

I like Princess Luna too! :D I wish I had My Little Pony stuffies but we do have lots of other stuffies. We sleep with 2 sloth toys, a purple one and a green one and V's girlfriend sleeps with 2 as well so stuffies aren't just for kids like people think. We also sleep with 2 Pikmi Pops between us and one smells like rasberry and one smells like marshmellows. :D

I read your other post as well and I hope your bruises get better soon. I also haven't been out much, I haven't been out properly for about a week apart from typing with assistance from V. :( I hope you at least enjoyed watching My Little Pony though. :)
MelissaRose
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:10 am

Postby IainEtc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:03 am

Hi Melissa,

You crashed your bike? I bet that HURT! Be sure to take good care of yourselves so you get better fast.

Bobby I hope you're ok after T and Oliver lets you play trains soon.

We had to go back to the doctor's yesterday. Doctors make me really really scared. Now they want to do some tests and I HATE needles. Host and Colin are taking care of us but I'm scared anyway. I don't want any more needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby MelissaRose » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:41 pm

Hi Evan.

I hate needles too. V takes the pain for us but they still scare me and we always look away when the doctors are taking blood. I hope everything goes alright. Do the doctors know about you? If they do you could maybe bring a stuffy or a pillow to cuddle. Even if they don't know about you I think you could still bring one but V thinks it would look weird if an adult hugged a stuffy or pillow. I think it's normal though. No normal person likes needles!
MelissaRose
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:10 am

Postby IainEtc » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi Melissarose,

It's against the rules to tell anybody but our T about us. Host doesn't want anybody laughing at us or being mean because they think we're weak.

Colin says he will take the needles but that was always my job so I don't know what to do.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles