Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby kittylover » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:04 pm

We think being kids is a lot more fun then being a grown up . The grown ups have to do stuff like write boring papers for college and worrying about money .-the kids
kittylover
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby fireheart » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:18 am

I relate to you, Lilly.
Kids usually don't have the power to decide many things for themselves.

However, maybe you have a helper you can trust. Then the helper can make it so that you can do big things together.

- Fox

Hi Lilly,

When I feel sad I hug my unicorn plushie. Sometimes I also draw, and you have special crayons and pencils?? That sounds so cool! Maybe you can draw and hug Beastie.

Fox and S. are making sure we get to go to a special place for training to take care of ourselves. I am scared that the people won't be nice. Fox called twice now and they seem a little bit nice, but what if they really aren't? Fox says I can go to the magic shop and choose something that will protect me. I would pick something that makes me invisible and untouchable. Did you know that I'm really a vampire? That means that I am super strong and quiet and fast - and bad.

Do you know about the magic shop? Birdsong has it on her website.

bye bye,
Robin (with help from Fox)
fireheart
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:04 am

Postby ItsJustUs » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 pm

fireheart wrote:I relate to you, Lilly.
Kids usually don't have the power to decide many things for themselves.

However, maybe you have a helper you can trust. Then the helper can make it so that you can do big things together.

- Fox

Hi Lilly,

When I feel sad I hug my unicorn plushie. Sometimes I also draw, and you have special crayons and pencils?? That sounds so cool! Maybe you can draw and hug Beastie.

Fox and S. are making sure we get to go to a special place for training to take care of ourselves. I am scared that the people won't be nice. Fox called twice now and they seem a little bit nice, but what if they really aren't? Fox says I can go to the magic shop and choose something that will protect me. I would pick something that makes me invisible and untouchable. Did you know that I'm really a vampire? That means that I am super strong and quiet and fast - and bad.

Do you know about the magic shop? Birdsong has it on her website.

bye bye,
Robin (with help from Fox)

look delilah showed me how to make your words go here thats neat
daddy said i can cook if a big help me so i am gonna ask liilah
where do fox live we met someone name fox
vampires are cool because its hard to hurt them i like to watch vampire movies sometimes
what magic shop dont know magic shop
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi Lilly,

I've been wanting to write to you, but we've been busy doing a stupid thing that some parts like, but not me. I'm sorry you were feeling sad. Are you feeling better now?

I have to pretend I'm a grownup sometimes, and so does Nadia. I think it's good to be small, and I hate when I have to be in the body and feel how big it is. But it means me and Nadia can do things that outside kids can't. Like, Nadia knows how to drive (except she doesn't like to), and I can go lots of places by myself--like to stores to buy stuff, because when people look at me, they think I'm a grownup.

I also feel ugly a lot of the time and like no one wants to look at me, but that's because we have someone named Watcher who tells me that and wants me to believe it. I always did before, but we have a really nice T and he says I'm not ugly, and he doesn't mind looking at me. And Nadia always feels like she's just wrong, and nobody likes her, but the T says that's not true--that he likes her and she's not a bother, and NOT wrong.

Do you have a nice T?

What would you cook if you got to cook??

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Postby IainEtc » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi Robin,

I didn't know about the magic shop but I'm going to find out about it then I'll know. You have good ideas! :D

Hi Lilly,

I hope you are feeling LOTS better now!

Hi Bobby,

Sorry you had to go to the boring thing. Host drags me to boring things all the time. He used to take me to scary things but now he knows that will make me scared and he'll feel bad so he doesn't do it anymore.

Iain acts like an adult sometimes and sometimes I stay quiet and people think I'm an adult even though I'm not. Our T says it's ok to fool people like that because they don't need to know about our insides.

You and Nadia are NOT ugly. The only ugly people are the ones who act ugly and you don't do that.

I like to cook pancakes.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ItsJustUs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:18 pm

lilly gets to cook if hers listens to lilah when lilah helps me
lilly gets to cook pancakces daddy promised!!!!!
Kitten 39F-Core, Delilah (age unknown)F- Protector/System Manager/Care Taker, Britney 17F- Former persecutor turned protector, Lilly 5.5F, Little Wolf (young, but age unknown) "job" unknown, Val- age unknown, Female entity, we think she is a protector
ItsJustUs
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Postby NegativeZero » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 am

Hello! :)

We didn't come out in a long long long long long time! A LOT happen. Now us kids are in charge! and that's super duper awesome!!! We rule!
Bella was suppose to be the new host but than someone else took over. Now Bella is a host I think but a cohost or something. Another kid is doing a lot of grown up things. us kids are always outside in the summer and now us kids are in charge! I like it! :D

I hope everyone is good and happy! We're gonna have fun being awesome and cool and nice too!

-Charlie
Official Dx: OCD, Aspergers, BPD; Unofficial: DID
Sonnet, Chet, Jack, Diana, Saul, Princess-Ann, Angel,
Puppy Dog, Pupple, Emy, Bella, Charlie,
Dark Text, Red Text, and Bob
NegativeZero
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 pm

Hi to all of the NegativeZero kids. We remember you. And we are glad you are having fun.

MD Kids
Multiple. Self-dxed 1996. Body 56f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 females, five males; 17 littles (7+under), nine middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), five bigs (18+older), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Frequent: Charity (25), Mary (23), Laura (17.5), Allegra (17), Cass (17)
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:04 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi Lilly, Robin, Charlie, MD Kids, and Evan!

We saw our T today, and he was really really nice. It's hard for any of us to talk and look at him at the same time, so even when we're talking about something we're doing that's fun, and we would WANT to see him being happy for us, we end up missing a lot of it because we weren't looking. So he figured out that when I'm talking, he can lean to the side, or move some other way, and try to catch my eye so that I look at him. And it works!

So now we have lots of memories from today of looking at him and seeing him look at us, and it feels like we were really there with him some of the time, maybe even most of the time! He only said a couple of dumb things at the very end, but we can tell him about them next time. Or even sooner if we really want to. So that's good.

Lilly, did you get to make pancakes yet?

Evan, what are you doing for the weekend? My new train parts didn't come yet, but they might come next week. Thanks for being such a good friend!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Postby IainEtc » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:38 pm

Hi Charlie,

You came back!!!!!!! I'm glad! :D :D I hope you have LOTS of fun this summer.

Hi Bobby,

Make sure to let me know the minute the train parts come. I want to know all about what they are and what they do ok? We got a box with more parts so Colin can make more speakers. That's not train parts but it's pretty fun. I like watching Colin in the shop. Colin lets me play with the little capacitors if I promise to put them all back and not lose any of them.

You friend,

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum