Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby IainEtc » Thu May 03, 2018 3:07 pm

Hi Leon,

Thanks for sending the cartoon so we can watch it. You are a cool kid!! :D

Hi Bobby,

I'm sorry you had a sad day and super glad you figured out how to feel better. We are feeling good today. The new speakers came so Colin can fix the stereo and we will have music again!! :D :D :D Cody really misses her music and my movies sound really bad right now :( . Colin says not to touch the speakers because I might poke them in and then they'd sound funny. I'm trying not to touch them but they look REALLY COOL!

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:04 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TogetherWeAreHope » Sat May 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Hello, nice to meet mew! :D
You can call me Kitty, which is my name/nickname, I haven’t decided on a more grown up name for serious talks to use sometimes yet. I’m not really a little since none of us can actually figure out the age I act, I think I fit in the best here though so you can let me know if it’s okay I’m here! I like plush toys, stickers, games, cats, art, baking, and a bunch of other stuff! My favorite color is sky blue! In our head I’m a catgirl with blue cat ears and tail. Do any of you have animal ears/tails?
I hope everyone has a fun, cheerful, and great day! :D
Star (Host), Angel (Protecter), Kitty (Happy go lucky),
Instinct (Sexual), Soul (Rational), Clair (Social?).
~If post is written in black
more than one of us is writing it~
TogetherWeAreHope
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:04 am

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat May 05, 2018 11:44 pm

Hi Kitty!

We have three cats at our house and we like them a lot. None of us have animal ears or tails I don't think. We like stickers also!!

Jenia

Hi Evan,

Your speakers sound REALLY cool. Is the stereo fixed so you can have music yet?? We're having a pretty good day today and we're going to a dinner tonight where there will be good food (although maybe also loud music, which I hate).

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Sun May 06, 2018 10:20 am

Hi Kitty,

A tail sounds cool! I wish I had one! We don't have any cats but the next door cats come over sometimes. We like the orange one. The black one doesn't want to be petted.

Hi Bobby,

The speakers are not ready so we can't listen to them yet. Colin is making whole new boxes to put them in because the old boxes were too small. I like to be in the shop with Colin (except the table saw is noisy but we have ear muffs). We will put shellac on the boxes to make them pretty. :D

We went to the art fair today!!! :D :D :D :D There were LOTS of tents and people. We had a really really good time. Raven loves the fair so he was out almost all day. No scary people at our fair!!!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Tue May 08, 2018 4:25 am

Hi Evan,

I’m glad you had fun at the fair!! Was there good food also? Those boxes that Colin is making sound really nice. I hope you have music again soon.

The food at the party we went to was pretty good, but there was some loud echo-ey talking that hurt my ears, so I didn’t stay in the room very much.

People are getting along pretty well in here today, so I’m glad about that. And our T has been really nice. He still likes us even when we’re not there, and doesn’t get mad if we text him. And Jenia really likes that he is carrying around something we gave him.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Tue May 08, 2018 8:00 pm

Hi Bobby,

We ate lots of sausages at the fair and they were yummy! :D But no funnel cakes this year :( :( :(

WE HAVE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! Colin finished the speaker and it's FANTASTIC! :D :D :D He's going to make another one when he has a chance then we'll have twice as much music.

Something scary happened. We were measuring for the little speaker that goes on top and the finger slipped and poked the paper thing and crushed it. Colin was really really MAD! I was scared because Colin told me lots of times not to touch the speakers BUT I DIDN'T!!! It happened because Host tried to take over while Colin was doing something really tricky and made the finger slip. I'm super glad Colin doesn't blame me for it.

T day today. Our T talked to Sean who is SUPER MAD. He's learning not to hit. I'm glad because I don't like to be hit!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby PlanetIcarus » Thu May 10, 2018 11:41 am

I SAW THE FIRST BUTTERFLY! It was white. I'm gonna have a peaceful summer.

Bye Bye!

Leon, 4 (and Boy helped)
PlanetIcarus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:04 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri May 11, 2018 2:14 am

Hi Leon!

I’m glad you saw a white butterfly!!

Hi Evan,

We’re really busy with some big projects, so I’ve just been in my treehouse a lot, reading and having snacks. I don’t like it when there are lots of noisy people around or when we have people looking at us, so I’m glad I don’t have to be around for that.

Jenia and Nadia are also hiding and watching cartoons with the stuffies.

But we get to see the T tomorrow, and most of us are happy about that.

I’m glad you have music again!!!

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sugarkillsall » Fri May 11, 2018 2:41 am

Ouma for Lily

Hi hi!!! Im sorry I disappeared for a long time... i missed all of you a whole bunch!! And I wanted to talk to you guys and Leon too so I’m back now!!

Our host’s mommy says our lizard is gettin trained really good!! So that means we’re taking good good care of him!! He likes to eat his food and likes to run around on our bed but he cant go on the floor cuz then he might run away :(

But he did play with us for a lil while a couple days ago!! He kept walkin to the edge of our bed and waiting for us to put our hands there and then he would jump into our hands!! And the he got on the floor but he didn’t run away! He just walked over to his cage and then got on us so we could put him back!! Hes a really good boy and we love him a lot!

And hi Kitty!! We all really really like stickers and kitties and plushies too!! We have a cute dinosaur plushie in bed right now!! He reminds us of our friend and keeps us really safe so we dont feel scared!!

Lily, 5
Host: Hanna!
Littles: Lily(5); Riley(12); Ryou(8, inactive)
Teens: Yuzu(15); Ouma(16-18); Ibuki(17-19); Kennith(18)
Older Teens: Elias(19); Mai(19); Tenma(19); Shuuya(19, inactive)
Adults: Akari(∞, protector)
sugarkillsall
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby IainEtc » Fri May 11, 2018 2:58 am

Hi Lily,

It's so cool you have a lizard. I love lizards. We have gecko lizards all over our house and sometimes they come inside and look at us but then they hide.

Hi Bobby and Jenia and Nadia,

I hope the big project goes really really good. And T goes really good too. I think you're smart for being in your treehouse. Lots of noisy people are kind of scary. Host went to a social thing last Sunday and we had to be in a house with a whole lot of people we didn't know AT ALL! That's awful! Host didn't even like it so why did he go???

What are you reading???

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum