Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:46 am

Thank you, Leon!! That's so cool that you made a song yourself!
Bobby, Jenia, and Nadia

Yay-we're going to see our T tomorrow!! --Jenia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:20 pm

Hi Evan,

I hope you get to write sometime soon—it’s been a long time. Since Tuesday. I hope everything is ok!

We saw the T yesterday and he was really nice. I can hide for as long as I need to, and he doesn’t think anyone was rude to him. He loves reading all the posts we give him, and we can give him as many of them as we want, and it will never be too much as long as we don’t expect him to read everything by a certain time! :D

And Jenia wants you to know that the T gave us a bunch of pretend gold stars because we’ve been working SO hard and doing such a good job!! (Lots of different parts wrote to him in the journal and we also talked about really hard stuff).

Later today we’re going to a movie, so I’ll get to have popcorn! And we finished the big black and white cookie—it was REALLY good!!

Your friend,
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sugarkillsall » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:16 pm

Mai for Lily

:0000!!! That sounds so cool!!! I hope we find a T that we're that comfy with!! I don't really like the one we're with now.. I can't put my finger on why... I just dont feel good around her...

Anyway, im glad u likes your big black and white cookie!!! that sounds super duper super yummy!!

We went to the store with our hosts mommy yesterday and we got icecream!! It was yummy.. and then I got mcdonalds chicken nuggets today!! I think we ate a little too much, cuz our tummy kinda hurts, but its okay!!

Lily, 5
Host: Hanna!
Littles: Lily(5); Riley(12); Ryou(8, inactive)
Teens: Yuzu(15); Ouma(16-18); Ibuki(17-19); Kennith(18)
Older Teens: Elias(19); Mai(19); Tenma(19); Shuuya(19, inactive)
Adults: Akari(∞, protector)
sugarkillsall
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:13 pm
Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby PlanetIcarus » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:44 am

Hi everyone! And Lily and Bobby and Jenia and Nadja and Evan where ever you are! And Little Robin, cause I'm waiting what you want to tell me!

I was outside yesterday and I found flowing water. It was almost like a river, cause it was so wide and wild and runny. But it wasn't as deep, so I almost could have gone stand in there in the middle, but I couldn't because we didn't have wellies. But I carried leaves in there and helped them move with a stick. And I carried some snow in there as well, and it melted! Because it's springtime but there is still SOME snow if you look for it closely.

Then we walked to a near by pond to see if there is any wild ducks in there, because last summer there were like a thousands and hundreds and billions of them! A lot! But we didn't see any.

Then I found a really nice pine cone and I took it with me. It was in the ground but it looks like it's all new and fresh! I also found a really cool stick, it was all strong and straight and long, but I wasn't allowed to take that with me, cause it was so big. But I hide it, so maybe anyone else won't take it.

Now it's morning and I'm watching TV! I didn't like what was on when I wrote, but I like the one that's on now. It's called Pipsa Possu. It's Peppa Pig in english. They are watching TV as well in TV! It's funny. And now they are dancing!

Bye bye!

Leon, 4

P.S. Do you like PAW patrol?? It's on now! I love it! It's called Ryhmä HAU in here! Have you seen it?
PlanetIcarus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:35 am

Hi Lily and Leon!

That river sounds cool Leon. It doesn't snow here, but I used to live where it snowed and I miss it! I would like to see billions of ducks!! I've never seen Peppa Pig or PAW patrol.

Lily, we got to have ice cream tonight! With hot fudge and whip cream. It was really good. I'm glad you also got ice cream.

I'm missing Evan a lot. I hope he can write on here soon. Where are you, Evan?

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:15 pm

We're all worried about Evan and everyone else in IainEtc. Maybe that's kind of dumb and they're just probably busy or something, but the last thing Evan said was that they were on their way to T on Tuesday, and no one has written ANYTHING since then. Not Evan, or Cody, or Iain, or Colin, or ANY of them. So we're worried, especially me, Nadia, because that's kind of my job. And Bobby misses Evan a lot, because Evan is, like, his best friend in the whole world. So I hope one of them writes something somewhere on here soon, just so we can know how they're doing. Even though it's not really our business. :( :(

Nadia
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby sugarkillsall » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Mai for Lily

I really hope Evan and his system are okay, too!! it wouldn't be good if they got hurt or anything... i don't like it when people get hurt. I'm sure theyre okay, though. prolly just busy.

We had a bad dream las night about our little lizard pet getting hurt.. I didn't like that dream. we were really scared that it had actually happened when we woke up.. i cried a little bit, but only a little!! Im a big girl and i don cry very much!! im super super duper strong!! Ollie (our lizard) is okay, though!! he sheddeded too last night!! he's all bright colored again now!

I'm eatin doritos right now!! Our host has a little bit of a problem with eating, but it's a little easier when one of us eats! I'm a big strong princess knight, lookin after my host big sissy!! That's what Kennith told me :D

And Leon Leon!! I love PAW patrol!!! Marshall's my favorite puppy ever!!

Lily, 5
sugarkillsall
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby PlanetIcarus » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:54 pm

We are gonna go to a dentist tomorrow. I will ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR
as BIG as I can, and if he dears to look in to my mouth, I will let him. I don't know is he a man or a woman. Or does he wear white clothes like a doctor, but not all doctors.

I'm gonna get my teeth all polished and shiny.

I didn't know lions have to go to dentists at all!

But he won't see my lion teeth, he will only see our regular teeth. He probably won't even know I'm not a boy, but a prince. Because you can't see it from someones teeth. He's just gonna look in to our mouth and then we can go away.

Leon, 4
PlanetIcarus
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm

Postby sugarkillsall » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Mai for Lily

I thinks even lions have to go to see the dentist!!
you gotta get your human teeths all nice and shiny and polished so when you RAAAAWWWWWRR your teeths can look super good for a prince!!

Our teeths are super pretty!! The dentists said so! we brush our teeths a whole bunch!

Lily, 5

-- Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:58 am --

Ouma for Lily

I dunno if our host is gonna be able to front today.. She feels kinda sad, and we can't figure out why!!
I hope she feels better soon..

But right now, me and my big brother Ouma are co-fronting for big sissy!!

Lily, 5
sugarkillsall
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Postby GrayWolf » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Hello Everyone
We are Chex and M8 we are twins we are eight years old and both male GrayWolf finally got a new laptop with how her other one died GrayWolf lost all of her stories so she is starting some of them over though she has an idea for one story but isn't sure about the idea for the story
She watches a lot of medical and cooking shows but sometimes will put cartoons on while she writes or once and a while will take a short break and let us play games on the phone or tablet
We hope you all have a nice day/night :D :D
Chex and M8
I live with PTSD, DID, OCD, Bi Polar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Sever Chronic Depression, Insomnia and Anorexia I have my good days and my bad days with everything and I love how my husband is very supportive, kind, helpful, understanding and above all else he is very loving
GrayWolf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:13 am

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post