Our partner

For the littles

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Violarules

Re: For the littles

Postby littleDaria » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 pm

we wish we could see our therapist more than once a week. :cry:
The Ohana Autonomous Collective
Daria (system age 17-23) (bio age: 50f) [NOT the Original]
Pixie (Fairy) | Ligella (Vampire) | Aloysius (60) | Snow (18) | | Mona (17)
Niki (15) | Naomi (14) | Mal (12) | Simon (11) Evora (9) | Willow (9) |
Ophelia (8) | Alia (6) | Denise (4) [possibly original] | Aura (3) | Newt (2/3) | Boo (2)
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:15 am

We had therapy today because we can't have it on Friday this week, and we've been really upset since then because the T was looking at us in a way that reminded us of the mom--serious and careful, like everything we say is something to be figured out so he can do the right thing, but not like he really cares about us. Even when we talked about a good thing that happened yesterday he didn't look happy about it. We wrote about it in the journal, and have been crying and crying. Someone is mad at him because it kind of ruined the rest of the day, but not me. I'm just sad. :cry:
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:19 pm

Postby IainEtc » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi Bobby,

I'm sorry you're crying and everything. We have a good T but sometimes I don't know what she's thinking and get kind of scared.

I was hiding for a long time. Iain says nothing bad happened but it's ok to hide if I need to. Nobody got hurt this time so maybe things are ok now. I don't know. It's hard to tell.

Hi Willow.

Evan
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks, Evan. I'm glad you knew it was me because I forgot to sign my name.

We sent our T stuff that we wrote to him in the journal last night and very early this morning, and also what I posted, and he read it and wrote back, and was sorry that we had all been so upset, and kind of explained things a little bit. So that was good. We were going to see him twice next week to make up for the week after when he'll be gone, but it's too hard to see him on Tuesdays and messes up our whole week, so we're just going to wait until next Friday.

I hope today and tomorrow are ok for us-we have to do a lot of stuff, and talk to a lot of people and be looked at by a lot of people. I hope that I can just stay in my tree house and be calm--I'm not as good at hiding and not knowing what's going on as you are, but I'm trying to practice to get better at it.

Thanks for being such a good friend.
Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Hi Bobby,

It's cool that you are on the forum the same time I am!

I don't like missing T sessions even for a week but sometimes we have to because Host has to go out of town. I'm glad you fixed things with your T. Being worried about your T is the worst thing!!!

I'm not good a hiding but I have this really really cool castle and it's super strong and nobody can get me there. Iain and Colin and sometimes Host will let me peek out sometimes when we're not at work but that's kind of new.

You friend,

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby littleDaria » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:18 pm

we would hate to miss a therapy session and it has only happened a few times (when were in hospital). Our T can really challenge us, which can make session difficult emotionally but she can tell when we are getting overwhelmed. she also does this thing called EMDR which helps to calm us!

bobby - it sounds like you were triggered by your T. we hope you are feeling better.
Ophelia (8) | Alia (6) | Denise (4) [possibly original] | Aura (3) | Newt (2/3) | Boo (2)
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:27 am

Hi Evora,

I don't think I've met you before, so, hi! :D

We're still learning to trust our T because we had a really really bad T a long time ago, and our T is still getting to know us, and figuring out what things help us and what things really don't help us.

Everyone here is feeling better, and we also decided to really practice things that help us calm down so that even if something is really upsetting, we might not have to spend so much time crying.

Bobby
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi from me too Evora :D

Hi Bobby,

I'm glad you are feeling better. You are smart to do things to make yourself better. I mostly hide and wait for Iain or Cody to do things.

Host bought me a new Hotwheels car. It's a black one with big wheels and goes really really FAST! I wanted to bring it with me today but Host said 'No cars in the office!' I'll play with it when I get home. My favorite is still my dune buggy because it can climb anything!

It's a SUPER good day. There's lots of sunshine and it's only a little cold! And we are going to get PIZZA for lunch!

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby littleDaria » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:23 am

hi Evan and Bobby! :)

a friend gave us a little toy from a McDonald's happy meal; a Snoopy riding a little rocket which you can make go zoom across the floor. Our kitty likes to watch it.

we had peanut butter toast for a snack today before we came to the library. yum!
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby IainEtc » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:07 am

Hi Evora,

I like peanut butter too!

Rocket cars sound super cool! I have a dune buggy and a street sweeper and a black car with BIG wheels. They go fast!!!!!!!! I keep them in a special place that's a secret because Host doesn't want anybody to know about them but that's ok because I can play with them if nobody's around - except at the office when Host has to work.

Evan

which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles