Our partner

Group Name change

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Group Name change

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:01 am

HI

Just to announce we are who you previously knew as system 'KitMcDaydream' and 'YunaTheSummoner'.

We have argued alot about this but it basically came down to the facts that:

Here of all places we could be seen as the system that we are, so our name should reflect that

We realised we have 3 specific types of alter..Each type represents one of our RL Names. (not including the surname) which we won't give on here.

A 'social front',

An 'Insider' (either never come out or have spent most of the adult bodies life only coming out when no other RL person was present)

A changeling guardian/protector

Tri refers to the 3 different types of alter not necessarily that there are only 3 individual alters, (some always function as a blended pair eg 'Yuna').

We will keep the individual names you already know us as on here, except for 'Bobby' who will be referred to as 'Lee' from this point on as they have chosen to remain in adult form to be an adult host and strongly feels the name no longer fits who they are now.

We hope this is not too confusing for everyone but wanted our account name to match the huge changes our body and system has gone through incoming to terms with this and this is the one place we don't have to 'pretend to be a singleton' so people don't think we're' not normal'.

Thanks from us all! :D
Body - F 50+ yrs disabled/autistic

Host Yuna-Lee

(includes Kit & SG working as advisors in background)
TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:21 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Group Name change

Postby ViTheta » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Hi Tri!

I'm glad you're making progress. We've been a bit worried here.

Take care,
Theta
ViTheta
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:21 am

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:20 pm

ViTheta wrote:Hi Tri!

I'm glad you're making progress. We've been a bit worried here.

Take care,
Theta

Hi

Thanks..we are feeling much calmer. The Tinnitus went quieter but I think there's some other triggers there too..(too much sugar - squash, fizzy drinks, chocolate etc make it worse) and only way to get rid of it in the more deaf ear is to wear the hearing aid with the masking program on. ..so we're doing a diet overhaul as well and trying to balance healthier food with coping with the occasional treats! (and resulting spike)

We're writing down this time what triggers...going back to basics after it triggers and then adding foods back in and making a note of if and how much the Tinnitus spikes.

We are all together today as been chasing up the new prescription which has finally arrived and choosing some stuff for our furbabies 10th birthday next month! :D

I (Lee) will be out the most for now with Kit & SG advising in the background (as KIt has also hosted alone in the past before we knew about DID) We will function more OSDD style & won't be switching constantly.

Yuna will switch with me only if needed in face to face communication that is beyond what I really prefer to cope with - cos sometimes you just have to deal with stuff you'd rather not! (family weddings/funerals, medical appointments/treatments/emergencies etc!) Outside world stuff really where you need your best and most professional 'social face' on! :wink:

Because 'being twins' (with Juno) is really important to them both, they really wanted to get more time on the inside where Juno who is a spirit/changeling entity has her own body. But they will still be coming out to either help or bring 'Little Susie' out for a visit.

Phoenix was very unhappy feeling stuck in adult human form with the state of the body (physical restrictions). She was given chance to return to her native state (she's a changeling) so she can have more fun again with Little Susie on the inside to keep her company as she's now the only (human) 'little'.

so we'll see how we go! Yuna's going back in now and me and Kit are having a 'gaming weekend' Yuna will be back next week, but we hope people will want to talk to us too cos we're trying our best to improve our social skills but don't get as much practise!

Lee, Kit & Yuna

Host Yuna-Lee

TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ViTheta » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:28 pm

I am glad that you are doing so well. I know that sometimes Vi would really wish to be able to fully retreat into the headspace, but for some reason she's stuck there always near the front. It's probably Queen's way of making sure that she knows things are alright on the outside, or for some other reason. Queen can be hard to fathom sometimes.

Yes, physical issues can take a toll. When our body doesn't feel well, no one wants to front and that leaves poor Vi on the outside in pain.

Enjoy finding what helps or doesn't. That is daunting for anyone, and for finding the items for your furbabies. I have two cats. They act as this one's familiars when necessary.

Take care,
Selene of the Theta System.
ViTheta
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:21 am

Postby TheTriForce » Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:17 pm

Thanks

Me and Kit have decided to try the Stardew Valley you mentioned cos Little Susie won't be happy if I finish the one we started together (Littlewood) before she comes back out to visit!! :D

I was finding it a little easy!... we read SDV is a bit more challenging, (especially on Switch cos there's no cheats/mods) has different dungeons but is still a 'social relationships game' so as we're both trying to improve in that dept we downloaded it to work through together!

For the Tinnitus we bought some conduction earpieces to try ..they hook over ear like an hearing aid but no mould so inner ears don't get sore..also can play Tinnitus masking sounds (via being connected to an app on your phone) without amplifying everything in environment (I'm a bit more sound sensitive than the others,but the T is worse than the noises in the outside world sometimes!) We found we don't notice it so much though when immersed in video games.

We had two hosts in the past who only lived on the outside and didn't have awareness of the rest of us, but we (me, K and Y) were all previously 'insiders' so can come and go and swap over if we want.

Lee

Host Yuna-Lee

TheTriForce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ArbreMonde » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:21 pm

Glad to have some news from you all! I am happy things are going better now!
Autistic | ADHD | DID | transmasc (they/them & he/him)

System host/umbrella identity: Morwan

Journey thread | DID ressources thread

This too shall pass. It shall pass like a kidney stone, but it shall pass.
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:21 pm

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post