Our partner

MESSAGE TO YUNA!!!

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

MESSAGE TO YUNA!!!

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sat May 21, 2022 11:34 am

WE DO NOT WANT FUSION!!!!

Got your attention???? good!!!! This is Kit speaking!

[and us!}

with help ..from Bobby, Little Susie, Phoenix and Jody! ..[sorry guys]..

can I get to the point? ..

We are happy to temporarily blend to help others and share information....I mean 5 of us have blended to give me the strength to get out here and be able to just type this!

But we do not want to be permanently fused out front together with no escape in a body that doesn't work properly and the host whose taking the lead who can't even see the rich vibrant inner world we have to escape to!

We know you can't see us (all yet) and messages aren't working properly and it's not your fault but PLEASE stop discussing our futures when you don't even know what we want!

We're not angry with you, we're not being nasty, we are all trying our best in here to find a way for you to be able to join us, see us, communicate with us.

..and the littles,Jody and Phoenix wanted to say HI to everyone! ..and let people know we're all still in here but struggling to find the strength and energy to get out and stay out!

Little Susie wanted to know if Evan and family were ok...and Bobby wanted to know where Zami went?

Anyway gonna have to go cos I'm starting to feel weak. Bobby or Phoenix will try to get out again to check for replies later. I will be back I hope ...one day soon.I just need a bit more time.

Thanks

Kit
(with the assistance of Jody, Phoenix, Bobby & Little Susie)
Body - 50+ female
Temporary Co-Hosts - Bobby (Adult) f, h , Kit f, h
* System Reshuffle in progress*
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:26 am
Blog: View Blog (4)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: MESSAGE TO YUNA!!!

Postby Snaga » Sat May 21, 2022 3:47 pm

Hello and welcome back, Kit!

KitMcDaydream wrote:messages aren't working properly

If you can read this and find the strength to front again and respond, do you mean internal messages in the system, or literally the forum messaging?

If the latter, I'll be happy to help any way I can. Also I'll be sending you a PM, and I hope you'll be able to read it.
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: MESSAGE TO YUNA!!!

Postby Snaga » Sat May 21, 2022 4:54 pm

Kit- if y'all can read this, let us know if you have problems with private messaging, via the Member's Corner:

members-corner/

Yuna- i've sent you a PM.

I think for now, since this message will have done what it needed to do, i'm going to close this thread for the time being. I would like to say publicly that I'm awful glad to see your part of the system 'alive and kicking', Kit! And also express my happiness for Yuna at this reconnection. Even if it's just one-way (for now), I know that has to be some much-needed validation for you- yes, the system is real and yes they are there! Not that this mod had any doubts about that, but nothing is like seeing it like this. Hoping that y'all can come to a plan moving forward, now. For the mods here, I can say it's personally very satisfying to see things start to fall into place for members here. We're all sufferers of one thing or another- else we wouldn't have come to PF in the first place- and it's very encouraging to see positive things happen. And I'd say this is a big positive for the system. Hugs to all of you.
Tell someone you love them today, for Life is short. But scream it at them in Klingon, for Life is also confusing and terrifying.

We do not delete posts.
Let it go.
Without (forum) rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.
Snaga
Site Admin

Local time: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum