Our partner

video games for littles?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Re: video games for littles?

Postby Zor » Mon Feb 07, 2022 10:27 pm

spinningtops wrote:preferably on steam. one game that has been really cute (get when on sale cause they are short) is the frog detective games. nothing scary, very cute and fun. but would like some more to try. I got trine 2 and will try that one soon too. when my littles are around tons of games are off limits (obviously), and it can be hard to find the right thing for them to do. thanks.

Any of the Lego video games should be safe and fun for kids. There are a ton of them, too.
Last edited by NewSunRising on Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link removed . Sorry , we can't post links to sites that sell things .
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 6:56 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby spinningtops » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:03 am

Thank you! yeah i never thought of Slime Rancher, but now that I think of it, i think you're right. looks really cute.
spinningtops
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 4:56 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:23 pm

Garden Paws is full of cute little animals you can play as and run round in a open world. Looks good for young little's. That's also on Steam too.

I saw it on YT and liked it but its only available for download on switch and you have to have a paid subscription. to use the e-shop. I'm guessing you already have something similar for Steam if you already use that?
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 12:56 pm

Postby spinningtops » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:56 am

awe yes that looks very cute. thank you !
spinningtops
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 4:56 am

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:33 pm

Hi

Does anyone know if Pokeomon Arceus has alot of fighting in or is scary? Our little likes the look of it with the cute pokemons and it looks free roaming like BOTW so she could just roam round anywhere looking for them, but she doesn't want to fight them (she's only 6) just maybe pet them or take a photo of them??? She thinks Eevee looks cute too but again I don't know if its a fighting battle game?

Or maybe something similar but with RL animals in to take photo's of??? Only ones like that I can find are hunting games where you have guns and are meant to shoot them She finds them too scary :(

Just for the Switch please.

Thanks

Yuna
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby axaraa » Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:52 pm

YunaTheSummoner wrote:Hi

Does anyone know if Pokeomon Arceus has alot of fighting in or is scary? Our little likes the look of it with the cute pokemons and it looks free roaming like BOTW so she could just roam round anywhere looking for them, but she doesn't want to fight them (she's only 6) just maybe pet them or take a photo of them??? She thinks Eevee looks cute too but again I don't know if its a fighting battle game?

Or maybe something similar but with RL animals in to take photo's of??? Only ones like that I can find are hunting games where you have guns and are meant to shoot them She finds them too scary :(

Thanks

Yuna

Hi Yuna there is a new pokemon 'snap' game on switch that has Pokemon but it is mostly photography based rather than battle based. I have not played it but I have played the one on N64 and I really liked it.

You might look into that, I haven't played it but I believe the premise is to go around taking photos of Pokemon.

Please do your research if it is safe for littles because I myself have not played it.
axaraa
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed May 25, 2022 6:56 am

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Sun May 01, 2022 8:19 am

axaraa wrote:
YunaTheSummoner wrote:Hi

Thanks

Yuna

Hi Yuna there is a new pokemon 'snap' game on switch that has Pokemon but it is mostly photography based rather than battle based. I have not played it but I have played the one on N64 and I really liked it.

You might look into that, I haven't played it but I believe the premise is to go around taking photos of Pokemon.

Please do your research if it is safe for littles because I myself have not played it.

Thanks I'll see if I can find a walkthrough on YT of it.
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby YunaTheSummoner » Fri May 13, 2022 12:47 pm

Does anyone know of a girly switch game where you can ride on horses or even a unicorn in an open world? (kind of like Link can ride any horse in BOTW but with no monsters).

Preferably where you can make your character look like yourself and name yourself (for our little) please?
YunaTheSummoner
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Previous

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post