Our partner

Started working in Core beliefs

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Started working in Core beliefs

Postby bellic007 » Sat May 08, 2021 5:44 am

There was lot of it.Like when I do it there are many beliefs I Clinton that simply castrate me from doing anything or making me weak to challenge of fight.
Then I am also working in my Daily life structure development.Its antrial and error process and sometimes hi feel so frustrated that after two or three weeks the structure seems to collapse and I can feel the inner tussle between many parts .usually I put guard to another part and set a reminder to comeback and again recognize my impulsive daily life structure to understand where did I missed last time that made issues inside the system.But I was a hopefull process I think I push my structure that was working when I feel some ego that i can do more than this this the time I deviate drone stBlished structure and parts began to feel somany feelings.many of them sknt get time to talk or communicate and all..I am just keep on keeping in one day at a time.
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Started working in Core beliefs

Postby KitMcDaydream » Sun May 09, 2021 9:22 am

what is 'core beliefs'? A type of therapy?
Body - 50+ female
Psych Board team - Jody (19 f, h), Phoenix (12 gn ch), Susie (6 f, h)
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Started working in Core beliefs

Postby bellic007 » Mon May 10, 2021 12:31 pm

KitMcDaydream wrote:what is 'core beliefs'? A type of therapy?

Yeah part of cbt.
Our system had lots of core beliefs and challenging then is out work.for example a core belief that we will always fail in studies and similar to that thinking something
So it's hard to think anything else so we use creativity to think challenging thoughts based on reality.it helps sometimes and now it's becoming troublesome as many parts comes up with negative core beliefs that's a lot of us to Handle and we need a break from that
Dx Body Dysmorphic Disorder
Self diagnosed Dissociative Disorder
bellic007
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post