Our partner

Complicated (3 insiders sharing the same body) Separated???

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Complicated (3 insiders sharing the same body) Separated???

Postby Ponyta » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:27 pm

I met "one" inner world female (last night), who I had to put the word "one" in quotes because it is complicated.

I have a question, which may seem strange. If three people are sharing the same body, in the inner world, can they be separated (so they each have their own inner world body)? Only asking because that's what they want. By same body, I mean two are conjoined (but like something I've never seen before), and one is an insider of the one. All three stated they want their own body. The specific reason why is unknown.

Plus why would I say to them that it might be possible? Like someone blurted it out to them using my mouth (in the inner world)? I also said there are 9 doctors in the inner world, but I only know of 2. WHAT!? Something crazy happened. Who are the other 7? (asking inside) Is that true? (also asking inside)

I have no clue what happened. I'm even questioning if it was me speaking to them, or if for some strange reason, I somehow eavesdropped on someone else (or something). Strange.

Also do the names Summer, Dawn, and Dusk have anything in common? I feel there is a link there somewhere.

Oh, and there is a girl named Spring. But she has her own body.
There are A LOT of us: 140+.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Complicated (3 insiders sharing the same body) Separated???

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:50 pm

The inner world is completely based on your collective imagination, so I would think that anything is possible. If that’s what they want, then I’m sure you guys can make it happen.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:44 pm

Postby IainEtc » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:37 pm

Hi,

Parts can be multiple too. I mean like a part can have parts. We have a lot of Evans because every time something bad happened the system just made another Evan to deal with it. We must have been going through Evans really fast at some point. Kind of sad.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Postby Ponyta » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:04 am

Thank you TheGangsAllHere, and Iain! We greatly appreciate your replies! :)

IainEtc wrote:We have a lot of Evans because every time something bad happened the system just made another Evan to deal with it. We must have been going through Evans really fast at some point. Kind of sad.

Iain

Sorry to hear that. :(
There are A LOT of us: 140+.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:44 pm

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies