Our partner

Scary guy in inner world (*****TRIGGER Warning)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Scary guy in inner world (*****TRIGGER Warning)

Postby Ponyta » Thu Jan 14, 2021 8:05 pm

So there is a guy (inner world) who told me he goes by the name "Terror Stalker of Doom". I was wondering if anyone has any ideas what this might mean. He won't say. All he says is "Isn't it obvious?" He is super scary. Some kind of shadowy fog-like creature, or even like black fire. I have no clue, but he is being super scary.
There are A LOT of us: 140+.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Scary guy in inner world (*****TRIGGER Warning)

Postby Jessica6 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:05 pm

Albert used to scare some of us- well okay most of us, until we realized that he holds most of the long term pent up anger and resentment both aimed at others and at ourselves- which we thought might be bad like he might explode one day and do something terrible (some of us have harm OCD) but he says it's because he is the one that holds it, that means we're safer from doing anything bad. If that makes sense. That's like his job.

So maybe Terror Stalker Of Doom is like an system part that embodies the bad thoughts and stuff, so that it's contained somewhere and kept safe from affecting the rest of the system? I mean even normies are gonna have light and dark sides to them yeah?
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
Steph(m,50s orig, body, SV)/-Samantha (f,31 SQ)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

P=Primary S=Secondary V/v=Vocal Q/q=Quiet
The world needs more unicorns.
Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Ponyta » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:25 am

Jessica6 wrote:Albert used to scare some of us- well okay most of us, until we realized that he holds most of the long term pent up anger and resentment both aimed at others and at ourselves- which we thought might be bad like he might explode one day and do something terrible (some of us have harm OCD) but he says it's because he is the one that holds it, that means we're safer from doing anything bad. If that makes sense. That's like his job.

So maybe Terror Stalker Of Doom is like an system part that embodies the bad thoughts and stuff, so that it's contained somewhere and kept safe from affecting the rest of the system? I mean even normies are gonna have light and dark sides to them yeah?

Thank you! We greatly appreciate your response! :)

We hope things with Albert have gotten better for him, and all of you.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jessica6 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:26 am

Oh he stays hid lately. We've just been really mixed up lately, that's why we don't post much. After all the intense switching we did when we started posting, now we just... never really know who is who, it seems. Just real quiet. I don't know. But thanks for asking. Hopefully you can find out more about the scary one and I mean unless you know you're going around doing terrible things all the time I don't think you know you're going to or anything. I mean didn't we read somewhere that you know pwDID are a lot more likely to be victims and not the baddies. If there's a scary part, then there's like, got to be a reason. Maybe they keep the scary stuff inside they keep it safe so it don't burst out. Or maybe they cop a 'tude to do some kind of protecting or something, you know, put on a fierce front. Albert doesn't do that, he's just sullen all the time but that's his thing, he says he's fine he just likes to be left alone so he does his thing, which is to hold a lot of resentment and stuff so it doesn't screw is all up.
Meh.
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby spinningtops » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:04 am

I think the angry alter has been really close to the surface and am really aware of them sometimes, but really getting in touch with a lot of anger that had been locked up and unsafe for many years and it feels good to feel those feelings but also feel like an awful person sometimes too, like if i told someone they'd think i was a terrible person for these feelings, but yeah, just have been working on accepting all of it. cause the darkness is a part of it. i mean cause like people have done some bad things that have gotten those feelings where they are.? I guess i maybe am more co-conscious currently? idk. it's hard to know. my system always is very confusing.. but yeah. idk, i think that some part is holding a lot of the pain from what's happened. And as someone said to me once, is that maybe that part doesn't know it's okay to share what's happened, so just hides those feelings away.
spinningtops
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:34 pm

Postby renegadex » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:31 am

I've been trying to connect to my inner world lately and last evening I saw a scary, long and tall, guy wandering there. He appeared when I was asking anyone wanted to speak up to me, but he was just wandering out and not saying anything.

If he's fictional character and a part of me, no wonder it's hard to communicate since he probably can't speak.... So I'd also like to ask:

What does it mean when someone scary is around and how to communicate with him if he doesn't apparently speak? I don't usually have much amnesia with my parts (more OSDD thing I guess) so journaling seems to go in vain.
L - Host, 30, female
V - Caretaker, 30-40, female
Alex - Protector, 20, male
Tea - Happy/perky, 16, female
Mom - Persecutor/introject, 50, female
? - Abuser, 40, male
? - Sexual, 20-30, female
? - Suicidal, 15-18, female
? - Child
renegadex
Consumer 1
Consumer 1

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:34 am

Postby ArbreMonde » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:24 am

renegadex wrote:What does it mean when someone scary is around and how to communicate with him if he doesn't apparently speak

- What it means will depend on how your inner symbolic system works. For us, the "scary guys" have something to do with feelings of guilt forced onto us through gaslighting. It took us years do understand this and we still have trouble forgiving ouself and getting rid of this forced guilt.

- As to the communication, there are many ways to communicate in the Innerworld. Telepathy, drawing, writing, sign language... With trial and error you will find what works for you.

- Good luck.

__
Solomon
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

he/him | she/her | they/them

Active system members {this is a sub-system}:
oOo van Hohenheim | oTo Trisha | & Urielle {~ Theia|# Uriel} | - X (also answers to: Solomon, David, Scar) | // Ulysses | ♥ Lust | {Pride|Wrath} | -- {Zami}

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:34 am

Postby IainEtc » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:32 pm

Hi,

Terror Stalker of Doom sounds like a cool name. It also sounds like somebody who's worried about doom. We have a couple of folks inside who tried to scare us every time we got close to telling about the bad stuff in our past. They thought they were saving us from certain doom. We found out they are kind of young and scared and really needed some help to feel better.

Iain
Iain - 14, Colin - 17, Evan - 7, Cody - 16, Raven, & Host - the adult out front

When they say 'be yourself',
which one do they mean?
IainEtc
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:34 pm

Postby Ponyta » Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:01 am

Thanks to everyone for the replies! We greatly appreciate them! :) We're sorry though, we don't have much energy to write today. Today wasn't the best day for us. We've been sad and dissociating a lot again. It's hard to concentrate. Keep feeling like I'm staring off into space A LOT, so are the others (when they're out).

It's so bad, even I can't concentrate that good in the inner world either. Some insiders talk to me, and I miss half, or all, of what they are saying. I hate that I'm so "spacey". It's horrible to be unable to concentrate good.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Jessica6 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:24 am

Hugs and hang in there!
OSDD-1b (perhaps):

Jessica (f, 25 PV)
-Sabrina (f,12 v)
--Stefanie (f,16 v)

Albert (m,14 q)
Nameless One (m,? q)

Charlie (m,5 q)
Aurora (f,70s? q)

Jessica6
Consumer 5
Consumer 5