Our partner

Weird feeling the past two days?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Weird feeling the past two days?

Postby Yaboykit » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:42 pm

So i'm only a recently discovered system, only a month ago in fact. Now i've started to get used to adjusting to having alters n all that. But as of late i've been feeling this overwhelming sense of loneliness, at first it was due to not really having any male alters aside from littles which I can't exactly have adult conversations with them of course. As a result yesterday another part broke off which is a dude who's literally like the embodiment of what I perceive as wanting from a romantic relationship which is kinda weird. That in of itself is bizarre enough but that feeling still hasn't quite gone away? I can't even tell now if its my feelings necessarily or it could be the feeling of another alter or hey could even be a part that hasn't shown themselves yet so feels lonely cuz they can't talk to us. With how many variables there are its a been confusing figuring out which is the real one or if its a mix of both. Does anyone else relate to this or perhaps yourselves have any sort of insight as to what this might be?
Yaboykit
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Weird feeling the past two days?

Postby complicated87 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:00 am

Don't know that I'm much help here but I hate feeling lonely and then nobody responding when I'm brave enough to write here haha...

I'm learning to trust my instincts and go easy on myself and eventually I figure out where the 'fuzziness' is coming from...and then I'm not as lonely when I can figure out which part of me is trying to get through and I give that part acceptance - which is NOT always easy....but always rewarding.

I like to think of a big (healthy) family and how there are many dynamics and sometimes bumps in the road but they all stick together to work it out.

Sounds to me like you're doing very well tuning in at only 1 month so hang in there!! Hope you get some answers from your system soon :)
complicated87
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:50 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post