Our partner

Sad alter

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Sad alter

Postby Panther1830 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:18 am

I owen have no choice but to really say something. Or else I might kill my core. I really need to say I need meds to function cause I need. A stronger med to stop my talking crazy. I do it on purpose cause I need a lot of attention. But I get a lot. From only my core no one else. I'm hurting my core cause I can't stand her treating me gentle. I want pain. I miss dealing with just ourselves and not bills and stuff. I want to smoke her to death. But I can't afford to. I want to have someone say what I might need. Cause I'm being affected by the lack of care I once got by being spoiled.
Panther1830
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Sad alter

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:08 am

Do you have a DID therapist? These are the kinds of things that you need to talk to the core about, and a therapist can help you guys have better communication with each other.

Also, maybe it would be good for you to have a journey thread. Then you could put all these posts there, and you could look back at them (and/or ask your core to read them) to help you see patterns and issues that keep coming up.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:26 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post