Our partner

Children born in inner world by LUCAS

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Children born in inner world by LUCAS

Postby SystemFlo » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:28 pm

Long story short: things changed in the inner world, and now I'm married. Her name is Sofia. She isn't an alter. We're expecting our first child. I know sometimes children born in inner worlds are alters and sometimes not. I know non of you can know if our's is gonna be. I'm wondering if there's any study or someone experienced who could tell the odds?

If our baby is gonna be an alter, does it mean they've been there before, and now just found a new way to cope in the inner world by becoming a child who'll be loved? Or can we make new alters? If we can, what's the point in that? To have more parts without trauma?

You all are free to tell all you know or have heard, or guess if you don't know. Just please tell me all you do know and think.

LUCAS
Fourteen M 14 main trauma holder, persecutor, has DID (ca 20 parts age 3-16):
- Jules M 14
- random M teen
- Leon M 4
Sami M 16 (15-26) system manager, defender
Lucas M 16 balancer, socializer, body care
Flor F
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:20 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Children born in inner world by LUCAS

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:18 am

Wow, that is a massive change Lucas.

I think the answer about the baby will be in the reasons for such a big change. What caused your inner world to change so dramatically?

Much Luck from us all.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:20 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Children born in inner world by LUCAS

Postby Zor » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:48 pm

So we have kids inside, Pixie and I... Kitten & Kaleb do...

We don't know our kids will become alters, and don't like think so.

Our leading theory (and it just a guess)... we think when we changed ages as the body was older when diff stuff happened and we needed to be more... in line with the body/host... maybe something, a fragment, was left... or created... and we think these are the kids, and why they are certain oens- like mine & Pixie's... cuz those ones are fragments from one or the other of us...

But we don't see them, even growing up, being out or even seeming to be aware of "out"...

Angel
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:20 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post