Our partner

Rape trigger warning

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Rape trigger warning

Postby Panther1830 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:30 am

I Owen was found out. I was created out of rape and want my core to be raped by men cause I force her to have sex against her will. I want sex all the time. But what I need to heal is acptance for what and who I am I need my core in a good relationship if possible. So I can learn to treat men like she should get treated. I'm tired of lying I'm tired of yelling. I'm going to kill my core. I want to say I'll take and listen to my meds I needed an extra one cause I almost got what I wanted. But I need what I said I did. My trauma is cleared from my soul. But I need to heal now so my core can take over while I stop the self harm. As well as listen to eating healthy. Not candy. As well as listen that I can have some for being good. And I need. To accept that that's enough.
Panther1830
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:55 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Rape trigger warning

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:23 am

Hi Owen, sorry to hear that. It's good you recognise possible positive options of what you need to do. Wishing this gets better for you soon.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:55 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post