Our partner

Hello

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Hello

Postby GrayWolf » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:20 pm

Hello everyone
I know that myself and my internal beings(alters) have not been on in a very long time. I was on bed rest for most of the year last year. And I was sleeping a lot of the time. I have a wonderful 9 month old son. Sadly because of the roommate my fiance and I had at the time didn't pay the rent for where we were living. My son has been living with foster parents we see him through video chat every week.
Some of the littles like how they have a little brother for that is what they call my son while some don't like having a little brother. The ones that don't like having a little brother think that when my fiance and I get our son back. It means they won't have time to play games or watch TV.
How do I get them to understand that they can play some games and some toys with my son when my fiance and I get him back
Thank you for listening
GrayWolf
I live with PTSD, DID, OCD, Bi Polar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Sever Chronic Depression, Insomnia and Anorexia I have my good days and my bad days with everything and I love how my husband is very supportive, kind, helpful, understanding and above all else he is very loving
GrayWolf
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Hello

Postby spinningtops » Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:12 am

i think having Did, or something i am realizing, is it takes a lot of care, and i also get threatened feelings when i know that i may sometimes go into situations where that care for my parts could go unattended. to me that is what I thought of? so i mean you can just maybe tell them that you will still be able to make time for them, it will be different, but you will find the time to balance that.?
spinningtops
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:19 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum