Our partner

Owens behavior cause of his cores life changes

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Owens behavior cause of his cores life changes

Postby Panther1830 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:41 am

I Owen have been acting like I don't give anything about anyone or anything. And I do but I hate our life. All we do is watch TV and wait for the mail. She can't drive or afford a car. So we do live on disability which I f'ed up. But I wanted her to be hidden from trauma. I really do love her but I want to live and spend lots of money like her dad had before he got sick and her brother took him to take care of him. Now we're left on our own. No one to care what happens to us and I hate just being scared of her brother. Cause he has to pay the house we live in the bills. But I'm sure our dad's lawyer has this covered. But I'm scared I'm not going to be much of anything to my core cause I don't care anymore about life. I'm depressed and I act out. She's not sleeping and I have to talk to T. But she won't understand an alter pov much. I need someone to say I need to be how I wanted and do as needed cause I do. But no one acknowledge me cause I'm an alter. I just want to say I can see I'm a lunatic cause of my actions and I don't care of anything at all cause I have no one to take care of me but my core and she's here for me but I hate her cause we're alone all the time. No change of life might happen. But she says I'm negative to much and never listen
Panther1830
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:49 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Owens behavior cause of his cores life changes

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:00 am

If it's possible, you should find a T who can work with both of you, and can help you communicate and get along better. A T who understands DID.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post