Our partner

Owens behavior. Trigger warning

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Owens behavior. Trigger warning

Postby Panther1830 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 11:56 pm

I'm mad and crazy cause I blame my core for me smoking. I take latuda, Klonopin, and thorazine. But I still blame my core for smoking. And I'm the one smoking. I said I'd kill her but I don't want to. I lied but meant it before cause of family re tramatizing situation. And I had to cause protection for her cause I said I was off my pills. I'm ok but need some help. I need to understand why I'm so mad at my disappointment of my core cause I'm doing nothing to help but chores. I need to see myself as a good alter but I can. I'm just acting I know it. But I continue this cause it gets me hurt which I don't want. Yet I don't learn. I forget what it is to be a good alter cause I'm scared I'll be homeless with out meds and kill my core but my cores lawyer has taken care of us and we do have a place to stay. But I'm afraid.
Panther1830
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Owens behavior. Trigger warning

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:56 am

You have DID. This means you have experienced great trauma. Smoking is bad for your health, yes, but give yourself a break. Beating yourself up over it will only make your life harder.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:30 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: Owens behavior. Trigger warning

Postby Panther1830 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:34 am

Look, my core wants to kill herself cause of my psychotic behavior trying to quit smoking. Blaming it all on her. I hate myself for killing her parrot. And I really need to see if I can talk to someone about rebuilding our relationship after re tramatizing ours cause I was not taking care of us. I blacked her out for a year and to her it felt like more
Panther1830
Consumer 2
Consumer 2

Local time: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:30 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post