Our partner

Alters images?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Snaga, NewSunRising, lilyfairy

Alters images?

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:33 am

I want to make a post about how my alters see themselves internally, self image. Songs they currently relate to, that changes all the time but currently. And it'd be great if you guys would join in?

I have life stuff to do but "I'll be back" haha

Sarah xx
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Alters images?

Postby Panther1830 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:49 pm

Start making a journal about how each alter sees themselves. As well as what they like, and like to do. Have them change colors of pen or writing to identify themselves.as well as introduce themselves to you again.
Panther1830
Consumer 3
Consumer 3

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:05 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:09 pm

Panther1830 wrote:Start making a journal about how each alter sees themselves. As well as what they like, and like to do. Have them change colors of pen or writing to identify themselves.as well as introduce themselves to you again.

No. Thanks though.

It was more for sharing. I know what they all look like. We all do. We know what songs they relate with.

It was more a sharing, make a connection with others here but nobody is interested so it doesn't matter.

Sarah.

-- Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:18 pm --

Lol I just thought when people say what food they like or what films they're into we should just go tell them to write it in a journal - fml - go tell yourself, nobody cares.

I was told that a lot as a kid "nobody cares" It was true they generally don't.

Usually we are very private with who we individually are. Here felt different because everyone is in the same boat and it's largely anonymous. But I guess not lmao. I'll go sit facing a wall telling myself about myself and let other parts of me do that too. What a waste of time.

I wish there were DID support groups irl where everyone could share this stuff and we could all stop writing in journals examining our navels and still not connecting with anyone.

Sarah.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Zor » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:38 pm

We found like pics that kinda look like us- well some of us have over the years. I'll have to find a way to get it on here to show you guys. :)

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby ArbreMonde » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:12 pm

Pics of us! Well, most of us. You'll notice we almost all are fictive introjections.

Zami - Image

Uriel - Image

Theia - Image

David - Image

Ulysses - Image

Van H. & wife - Image

Envy - Image

Wrath & Pride together since they are a sub-system - Image

Lust - Image
Key: ♂ he/him | ♀ she/her | ɸ they/them

Social: Zamiel ɸ (complex fusion) or Daniel ♂ɸ (Zamiel + David)
Self-care: David ♂
Managers: The Mirror ♂ (inner self-helper) - Isaïa ♂ ("trauma-sitter") - Theia ♀ (gatekeeper)
Trauma holders: Pride|Wrath ♂ - Lust ♀ - Reyna ♀ - Ulysses ɸ

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:16 pm

Really cool, ArbreMonde folks. :)

We're always on the lookout for images that show us the way we see ourselves. All but two of us are corporeal humans. And we don't identify with anime or other fantasy-style imagery, though we know that may people do.

If anyone knows of imagery that's freely available online, without usage restrictions, please do PM us.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 2:05 pm

Postby ArbreMonde » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:37 am

MakersDozn wrote:If anyone knows of imagery that's freely available online, without usage restrictions, please do PM us.

MDs

In Google Image search there is an option where you can ask to be shown only free-to-use licenced images.
Key: ♂ he/him | ♀ she/her | ɸ they/them

Social: Zamiel ɸ (complex fusion) or Daniel ♂ɸ (Zamiel + David)
Self-care: David ♂
Managers: The Mirror ♂ (inner self-helper) - Isaïa ♂ ("trauma-sitter") - Theia ♀ (gatekeeper)
Trauma holders: Pride|Wrath ♂ - Lust ♀ - Reyna ♀ - Ulysses ɸ

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Postby Sarandipity » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:54 am

ArbreMonde wrote:Pics of us! Well, most of us. You'll notice we almost all are fictive introjections.

Zami - Image

Uriel - Image

Theia - Image

David - Image

Ulysses - Image

Van H. & wife - Image

Envy - Image

Wrath & Pride together since they are a sub-system - Image

Lust - Image

They are really cool.

I'd love to be able to draw really good so I can draw us all. I have crude drawings and photos of people we look like but I mostly wanted to share character and feeling of all of us which is harder so I could only think of sharing songs they relate to and I don't think that translates well here. Sarah.... Mine at the moment is "the box" by Roddy Rich because of the line “I will never sell my soul" Batcho takes the next line "and I can back that" lol because I won't for anything. The rest of the song applies more to Batcho.

For Batcho I see him like the song "life is good" by future. Because he's always doing something. He's been out a short while and got us a side cleaning job. So he says he's not into anything but he's into anything. He's like that video, he'll basically do anything for a pound note not like me - I'll do honest stuff that I don't see as spiritually compromising like cleaning, mechanics, selling honest products but he would alone do anything haha like the box.

So the two of together share those two songs in how we feel, see things. Sarah

-- Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:57 am --

Pat and Paul together are more like Godzilla by Eminem but they are rarely together thank fully.

Paul loves Eminem.

Pat and Rose loves Upchurch, generally country music.

Beth is into a lot of stuff but her and no-one mostly it's 90s British indie music.

Karen likes old stuff like Ella Fitzgerald.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Zor » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:57 pm

Oooh some of us have images, we'll have to post the ones we found that like kinda best look like us when we have time- I'll start collecting them! :D

I sooooo didn't know we could post them in the post like that! :D

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:28 am

This is close to how Rose and Patrick look although the film characters are not their character.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200620_092344.jpg
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Next

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post