Our partner

Alters images?

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Re: Alters images?

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:07 pm

ArbreMonde wrote:
MakersDozn wrote:If anyone knows of imagery that's freely available online, without usage restrictions, please do PM us.

MDs

In Google Image search there is an option where you can ask to be shown only free-to-use licenced images.

Yep, we've done that. We were just thinking that others here might recommend specific sources. Thanks.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby Zor » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:08 pm

How do you post an image in the message? Just the URL to it with the IMG button?
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:47 am

Click post reply.
Look uderneath the box.
Click upload attachment...

You probably ok from there. Sarah
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:18 am

:?
Screenshot_20200621_101908.jpg
This is Peter or the Overlord, the monk, how he sees himself.

-- Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:20 am --

Karen said she was Karen Carpenter when we were kids so she's kinda stuck with this.but she's OK about it.

-- Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:22 am --

This is how I see Mandy carrying Mouse. They say its the gist to be fair.
Attachments
Screenshot_20200621_102406.jpg
Screenshot_20200621_101714.jpg
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby ArbreMonde » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am

Zor wrote:How do you post an image in the message? Just the URL to it with the IMG button?

Yes you can do that! When you have the direct URL to the picture, you can put it between the IMG tags from the button. Make sure that the picture in question has the right size for the forum though, if it's too big it won't work.

--Zami--
Autistic, DID

System members {and sub-systems} - he/him | she/her | they/them

oOo Hohenheim | oTo Trisha | & {Urielle} | - X (also named: Solomon, David, Scar) | // Ulysses | ♥ Lust | {Pride|Wrath} | -- {Zami} | @ Saul | Aragorn | Sherlock Holmes | Envy | ...

Journey thread
ArbreMonde
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:22 pm

Postby Zor » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Here's the image I found that kinda looks like me... It's almost a spitting image of me, actually... It was what I showed ppl years ago, before I "knew" it wasn't me physically... I think the subconscious played those games to NOT let us "see" the truth... But it's literally almost a clone, so I like totally loved it when I saw it...

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Sarandipity » Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:57 am

Zor wrote:Here's the image I found that kinda looks like me... It's almost a spitting image of me, actually... It was what I showed ppl years ago, before I "knew" it wasn't me physically... I think the subconscious played those games to NOT let us "see" the truth... But it's literally almost a clone, so I like totally loved it when I saw it...

{\Pixie/}

I imagine pixie like that.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby SystemFlo » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:04 pm

Me.

LUCAS
DID
main system:
Flor F adult co-host
Sami M 15-26 (age slider) system&safety manager
Lucas M 17 caretaker
Leon M 4
etc

subsystem:
Fourteen M 14 co-host, trauma holder, persecutor:
teens: Rain, Diamonds, Prince, Romeo, London, Random
tweens: Elias, Oliver
groups: Gotham kids
littles: Paris, Milan, Milo, Little Prince
SystemFlo
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:22 pm

Postby MakersDozn » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:06 am

Good to see you, LUCAS. Welcome back. And thank you for sharing how you look.

MDs
Body cis ♀ (1962). Realized 1996 that we're multiple. System of 47, all cis: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (0-7+), 9 middles (8-11+), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+), + formless yin/yang.

Notable: Charity 25 (oldest), Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:22 pm

Postby KitMcDaydream » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:28 am

I tried to post a small pic of a knitted owl in another post but it wouldn't let me..said the board had reached its limit or something.

I LOVE Zami's image!!! We have a part that identifies with a Phoenix but don't know if that's because they believe they literally look like one or in the sense that they maybe an alter that has been reborn.

There is a dog alter that was created in the image of the our old dog that passed away to be a constant companion for Maddie on the inside as she was totally unable to function after the actual dog passed away in real life and didn't want to live at all. (wanted to be at Rainbow Bridge where she believed the dogs spirit has gone) so the system pulled her back in and created 'Rainbow Bridge' with her dog on the inside, so keeping the physical body alive for the others.

One likes the Final Fantasy character Yuna and see's herself as looking like her and able to 'summon others' (Yuna is a summoner in the game whose function is to heal the party and summon creatures to help in battle) I don't know if it will let me upload a pic now, you can google 'Final Fantasy X Yuna' if you're interested to see what she looks like. The face & length/colour of hair does make her look like a younger version of this physical body in a way.

Bobby (our non verbal child alter) has a particular fascination with Link from Zelda but only as he is portrayed in the game Breath of the Wild, because he can be dressed in different clothes (which you can change the colour of in the game) and dress him so its difficult to tell whether its a boy or a girl.

Other than that most adults have always kind of seen themselves as looking like the physical body (or a younger version of it).

Kit
(our forum name now represents the entire system not just one alter within it)
KitMcDaydream
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post