Our partner

so much stuff going on

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

so much stuff going on

Postby Rive » Sun May 24, 2020 1:09 am

So I got put back on the anti psychotic because I can't sleep. What that has to do with anything idk it doesn't mean I'm psychotic but that's what the doctor and the owner of the group home makes it seem like. They lowered my dose to 1.5mg though. My therapist doesn't think the thoughts are related to having DID but still refers to us as everybody so I'm so confused. I tried to explain to her that these thoughts are not coming from me. I can tell what's my thought and not now. She seems to think it's normal to ask yourself questions and answer them when you already know the answer. I don't get it. She's still working on my MID test. Apparently the manual on how to read it is 112 pages long and she has to get help from the guy who wrote it. I'm just so discouraged that I have to go back to my meds and that still no one can come up with a diagnosis. Then BPD was thrown into the mix by my doctor that prescribes my meds and he pulled that out his a**. Feeling defeated.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: so much stuff going on

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 am

There are many different kinds of meds for sleep--you could ask for a different kind rather than an antipsychotic. Using an antipsychotic just for sleep is like using a sledgehammer to put in a thumbtack, imo, unless it's the only thing that works for you.
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 6:49 am

Re: so much stuff going on

Postby Rive » Sun May 24, 2020 1:25 pm

It is the only thing that works for me unforunately.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri May 29, 2020 8:49 am

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post