Our partner

Our new Journey thread (Ponyta)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Re: Our new Journey thread (Ponyta)

Postby littleDaria » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:55 pm

We recently had to deal with a vanished alter. Then we had to deal with what we think is a merge. We found both to be destabilizing.

We are also struck by waves of profound sorrow.
The Ohana Autonomous Collective
Daria (system age 17-23) (bio age: 50f) [NOT the Original]
Pixie (Fairy) | Ligella (Vampire) | Aloysius (60) | Snow (18) | | Mona (17)
Niki (15) | Naomi (14) | Mal (12) | Simon (11) Evora (9) | Willow (9) |
Ophelia (8) | Alia (6) | Denise (4) [possibly original] | Aura (3) | Newt (2/3) | Boo (2)
littleDaria
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Postby MakersDozn » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:58 pm

Hi Weirdo,

It's good to see you, but we're sorry that your host is upset. We hope things get better soon.

MDs
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 58f. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17, shawn 16f.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Postby Ponyta » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:12 am

Thanks MDs! Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

littleDaria- I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things improve for y'all soon!

------------------------
I haven't heard anything from the search team for a few hours now. The last update said they're waiting on the edge of the forest. I suspect she (our main host) is talking with the wolf pack. I'm aware they would've realized she was there- within minutes- of entering their forest. We're worried- especially since our host hasn't come back yet. We might need to send one person in. I believe they would understand the situation. Although- maybe we could try hollering on one of them. I'm sure one of the pack would be willing to come talk to us. Yes- I believe I'll try that tonight. It's much better to attempt that- than to trespass on their land. We want to respect each other's property.
There are A LOT of us: 140+.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:00 pm

One of the wolves (last night)- verified our "main" host is with them. He said she was crying. Our host didn't return yet. I'm feeling very moody- very angry. That's not like me at all. I'm not sure why I feel that way. I hope our host is alright. There's the risk of her re-fragmenting. We hope that doesn't happen. As for why I'm so moody- I have yet to figure that out. None of us- in this immediate area- are feeling that way. Maybe it's our host? Even so- she doesn't act like that. Unless she's re-fragmenting. We hope not.

Plus on top of things- Bandit and Rebel disappeared. Maybe they went into the forest? I don't know. I do know they wanted to talk to her. I just realized maybe that's why I'm moody. Maybe one of the wolves are upset about that?

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Ponyta » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:36 am

Bandit and Rebel both are back now. One of the wolves returned Rebel to us. Bandit couldn't find him. Luckily a member of the pack brought him back. They know he's just a child. The wolf was aware Bandit was in their forest as well- but apparently they gave him permission. However- this doesn't answer why I still feel so irritable. Maybe it's because I'm extremely worried. Our host still hasn't returned yet. The wolf said nothing about that matter. He left before I could even ask.

If we never went to our last appointment with our T- then this whole ordeal wouldn't have happened. That's what triggered this whole situation in the first place. It seems maybe we were better off not going. This is such a mess right now.

-Weirdo

Edit: I also want to add- Our host was super happy with the progress we were making. She was happy about everything- except for a little worry. Our T said stuff last time that really triggered her. We tried to protect her- but somehow she still found out what was said. So this is not good. I blame our appointment on her running off. Otherwise- I don't see what happened. She was perfectly fine before that appointment.

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:23 am

Hi Weirdo,

If you plan to continue seeing this T, it would be very important to let them know the impact of what they said, so they can try to repair what happened. I don't know if you or the host brought up how upsetting it was--unless the T knows, they can't apologize and try to fix it.

I'm sorry you guys are going through this right now. :(
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:52 am

Postby Sarandipity » Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:45 am

Reading this reminded me of stuff about my last psychotic episode or what I sometimes think is inside outside because there was ware wolves. I'm going to write about it on my journey thread but I wanted to say thanks for accidentally jogging my memory. Sarah
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Ponyta » Sun Jul 12, 2020 4:51 am

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Hi Weirdo,

If you plan to continue seeing this T, it would be very important to let them know the impact of what they said, so they can try to repair what happened. I don't know if you or the host brought up how upsetting it was--unless the T knows, they can't apologize and try to fix it.

I'm sorry you guys are going through this right now. :(

Hey TheGangsAllHere! Thanks for your concern- it's greatly appreciated! I completely agree with you. We're a little leery about our next appointment- but we'll be sure to let our T know. Hopefully our T will help make things right. Thanks again!

-Weirdo

Sarandipity wrote:Reading this reminded me of stuff about my last psychotic episode or what I sometimes think is inside outside because there was ware wolves. I'm going to write about it on my journey thread but I wanted to say thanks for accidentally jogging my memory. Sarah

Hey Sarah- I'm hoping that was a good thing? Hopefully I didn't accidentally remind you of anything bad. If I did- I'm sorry. However- If that was a good thing- you're welcome!

I'm sorry- sometimes I have problems with understanding the context of what's been said. Probably due to what happened in our past. I do hope "jogging your memory" was for good however- and not bad.

-Weirdo

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Jul 12, 2020 7:01 am

It was good because I forget the details of it and sometimes there's something useful in those details.
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:52 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby Ponyta » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 pm

Sarandipity wrote:It was good because I forget the details of it and sometimes there's something useful in those details.

Okay. Thanks for clarifying! I'm glad to hear it was helpful.

--------------------------Our Update----------

Our host returned last night. She seems a little off. However- I think it has to do with another appointment coming up very soon. We're all worried about what our T will say. We hope things will improve- otherwise we'll have to consider yet another. I don't know. We really hate the idea of having to switch Ts again. I sure hope things will be alright with this one. We're having a lot of anxiety about this. Although- we're glad our host returned.

-Weirdo

Emma (host)
Ponyta
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

PreviousNext

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies