Our partner

Physical signs of alters or fragments

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Physical signs of alters or fragments

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:48 am

Not sure if I wrote about this somewhere but there is a fragment in this system called Dog girl. She sees herself as human but walks on all fours like a dog and is covered in spots.

When she first came into the body alone there were red round blotches on my legs like dog spots. Every now and again they appear and then disappear.

Is it possible that she is there but I don't mentally notice her?

I don't believe it's allergy of stress hives because of how quickly they come and go. I do think it's her.

Does anyone else have any physical showing of an alter or fragment being present without a mental knowing they are there?
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Physical signs of alters or fragments

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 pm

Because of my loss today of something sentimental and inanimate I then felt how I felt every morning when I woke up: sick in my stomach, hurting all over, lower abdominal pain plus my foot pain is really bad. Didn't want to move. I've shut myself in my room.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby myce » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:04 am

I'm sorry you're hurting. I wrote a post before about "Creator Alters and Body Alters." https://www.psychforums.com/post2180078.html?hilit=body%20alter#p2180078
I wrote, "they aren't just unconscious bodily functions that cause somatic things to happen. They are systems beneath systems."
known forum participants:
day-child, Front, Front0, Front1, Reboot
night-child, Shield/Sentinel, Wolf Corpse and the Howlers
Nebulous
Unicorn
myce
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Rive » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:11 am

I'm sorry Sarandipity. Just know no one can take your spirit.
Rive
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:34 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Sarandipity » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:28 am

Rive wrote:I'm sorry Sarandipity. Just know no one can take your spirit.

Sometimes it feels like they have broken my spirit into pieces. This is nolonger of benefit because the parts who held the negative emotions, the emotions that wanted retribution are just that, parts seperated and therefore unable to action the retribution they need.

One day I could be full of action about what happened to me and another it's gone and I just want to get on with my life. Then it's back again. This is parts. I'm beginning to see I'd be much stronger as one person than I am in parts.

I always feared being one would make me weaker but since facing what happened and now realising the anger etc that goes all the way back to what happened to me as a child I can see that potentially I'd be stronger being at one with it and actioning it in a constructive way instead of being disconnected from it.

I was not only abused by my parents but also by one of my uncles. I believe he abused many of my cousins. If I action all of it then my hope would be my sister and some of my cousins come forward also but I need to accept and be prepared that they may not, they may prefer to preserve the illusion of family due to social stigma, the emotions being too painful to face and not wanting to upset our grandmother (because that's been a big barrier for me so it'd probably be theirs too). My grandmother came from a narcissistic environment, I knew my great grandmother she only died a few years ago but I believe (I could be wrong) that the SA started from my biological grandfather towards his children (my mother and uncle). My mother and uncle are both sexual abusers but their younger sister who would have been only 2 or 3 years old at the time was not sexually abusive in my experience but she did suffer mental health issues and could be provocative. When my aunt told my grandmother she had been sexually abused my grandmother told her to get over it. So although my grandmother left my abusive grandfather she doesn't deal very well with past abuse - she sees it like it was a long time ago and you should get over it. All her grandchildren hold her in high regard so to speak up means to loose her. I have distanced myself from her and recently stopped all contact in preparation for this but not so for my cousins or sister.

I would like to talk to my aunt but she is a gossip so I wouldn't be able to talk to her in confidence. Also with her children, she has four, I'm worried some of them are now sexually abusive which I know she had fear of that herself when my son was assaulted by one of my cousins and when she voiced that at first she was worried it was one of her children, which is brave but also due to guilt of her own abuse, the family condemned her. Speaking up, speaking your mind is not good. My mother warned my sexually abusive uncle and his son that I had reported my son's abuse to the police so they were prepared and got away with it. So as much as I feel I'd like to talk to my aunt, to my sister it doesn't feel possible. On the other side of that my aunt won't stay quiet. She will question all her children if anything happened to them at the hands of her brother, she wouldn't have fear of it or close down like the rest of the family.

I don't know. I'm just kind of thinking out loud and kinda rambling now.

Thanks for the sentiment Rive.
Main IW:
Obsidian
No-one Paul and Lilly
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post