Our partner

Nice and sunny in timbucktoo

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Nice and sunny in timbucktoo

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:01 pm

Hi guys

I am so proud of grace, granted I wanted to strangle her several times over the past few weeks (ooo its a good job we dont have a proper inside world.) but I am proud of her.

We are now in timbucktoo and its a nice sunny day. Internet is restricted here for our own safety so we wont be able to react quite as quickly as we used to but will keep an eye on here as much as posible.

My times up now so for those that posted in the other thread thanks and I will respond next time.

Off to take our outside kid to the park.
Grace (host) Mo (protector) Peter (child) Elspeth (child) Midnight (unkown) Shadow (fragment, grief holder, toddler)
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:59 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Nice and sunny in timbucktoo

Postby Johnny-Jack » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:13 pm

Terrific news! We're proud of Grace too and glad all is well.
Forum rules

Dx = DID. How do I know I have DID? My personal Periodic Table of alters.
Ab Ad Al Am An Ar As Ba Be Br Ca Cb Ch Cl Cm Co Cp Ct Cu Cv D Eb Ed Er Es F Fl Ga Gd Go Gr Gw He Hk Hs Ht I J Jh Jk Jn Jy Ke Ky Li Lu Md Mi Mt Mx Mz Ne Ni O Pe Pi Q Ra Rd Ry Sc Se Sh Sk Sx Tk Ty U V Wa Wi X Y Ze Zn
Johnny-Jack
Moderator: Consumer
Moderator: Consumer

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:59 am
Blog: View Blog (41)

Postby TheGangsAllHere » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:15 pm

Did I miss part of the story? It sounds like you guys are safe now, which is great! Good job, grace!
TheGangsAllHere
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:59 am

Postby MakersDozn » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Great news, Mo. And kudos to Grace for doing so well.

Thinking of you all.

MDs
Multiple self-dxed 1996. Body 57f, no host or original. System of 47: 42 ♀, 5 ♂; 17 littles (7+under), 9 middles (8-11), 14 teens (12-17+), 5 bigs (18+up), + a formless yin/yang duo. Oldest member is 25.

Notable: Charity 25, Deborah 23, Drew 23f, Mary 23, Rachel 23, Laura 17.5, Allegra 17, Cass 17.
Blog | Our Story | Journey
MakersDozn
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:59 am

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:08 pm

TheGangsAllHere wrote:Did I miss part of the story? It sounds like you guys are safe now, which is great! Good job, grace!

Hi yeah grace nearly blew it after all her careful planning she went and blabbed on here. thankfully I came to the front in time to ask the moderators to delete/edit a whole slew of posts that if our husband decided to check could have landed us in serious danger.

So that chunk of the story is missing.

Long story short husband went from hitting us to hitting outside kid aswell. I had to retire to subconscious otherwise I would have retaliated (and that would have ended badly he is WAY bigger than us) so grace was left to organise our safe extraction on her own. It was complicated by the fact that we are officially diagnosed DID PTSD so we had to prove that what we were experiencing was the present and not serious flash backs. Which meant wearing a wire for a month.....
Grace (host) Mo (protector) Peter (child) Elspeth (child) Midnight (unkown) Shadow (fragment, grief holder, toddler)
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Sarandipity » Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:46 pm

Wearing a wire for a month? How did you do that without the husband noticing?
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Postby SOHank » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:30 pm

WOW! I missed all that to. Glad you guys are in a better place now, but sorry to hear what you had to go through to get there!
Married to SunflowerGals
SOHank
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:59 am

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:50 am

pocket sized version hid in our bra. not a great range and only recorded over certain decibels so whispered threats went unrecorded and of course if I wasnt wearing said bra it wasnt on. But it was enough to get a sample big enough and varied enough to prove the gaslighting, verbal abuse and even got a recording of both him hitting us and outside kid sobbing away about daddy hitting her.

That confession came as a shock. I knew she was getting more withdrawn but I thought that was collateral damage... a result of seeing what was happening to me
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:28 pm

MeMyselfMaureen wrote:pocket sized version hid in our bra. not a great range and only recorded over certain decibels so whispered threats went unrecorded and of course if I wasnt wearing said bra it wasnt on. But it was enough to get a sample big enough and varied enough to prove the gaslighting, verbal abuse and even got a recording of both him hitting us and outside kid sobbing away about daddy hitting her.

That confession came as a shock. I knew she was getting more withdrawn but I thought that was collateral damage... a result of seeing what was happening to me

It's a really horrible thing to happen. It's great you managed to prove it and to escape. It usually follows a pattern after leaving such a situation. You have to go through the romanticism of the past and still manage to stay free. Having no contact and keep taking steps forward, without looking back until you're far enough away, is the safest way. When your life is completely different and you're feeling happier is when it's safest to look back honestly because directly after escaping it's easy to lie to yourself that it wasn't so bad.

Stay safe, stay strong, stay free. Loads of luck.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post