Our partner

Inner World Memories & Incidents (for fun and sharing)

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Inner World Memories & Incidents (for fun and sharing)

Postby Zor » Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:38 pm

So Lucas had an idea in a diff thread to like share some inner world things, events, memories, things that we have in our inner lives... I loved the idea, so like here's a thread for it- just for fun and sharing... and like here's one to start us off....

This happened like 3 years ago, on this date, in our inner world...

So side note, since Kitten and I were like "twin sisters" inside with a twin-mind and all that (what we called co-conscious before we knew what that was)... we called each others' parents as our own, too. "Momma" is Kitten's mom, "Mom" is mine... and our own Daddy is "Daddy", and each other's Daddy is "Da'addy"... so I call her daddy (and she calls mine) "Da'addy". Just so you know what the terms used are. :)

--
Nov 26, 2016
So it's stuff like THIS that causes women to live longer than men… We were at Momma & Da'addy's yesterday- Angel & I, Kaitie-Lynn & Kaleb- for lunch, having some of the tons of leftovers from Thanksgiving…

Momma mentions a light is out on the house and asked if Angel and Kaleb could change it out for her since it's kinda high. They say sure. Well I go outside like 15 mins later, thinking it's been way too long to just change a light out, and see the most absurdly stupid thing ever…

Angel is sitting on Kaleb's shoulders, literally, and Kaleb is on the LAST STEP of the ladder (a like 5-6 foot painting ladder); Angel was just finishing putting the light in and about to come down… Naturally I see this terrifyingly dangerous display of stupidity and shriek in shock… They wobble, alarmed by my shrieking, and then Angel says to me "what are you trying to do, get us hurt?!" O.O

Seriously?! ME?! Men are so dense! They could have been seriously hurt, or worse! And when they got down, they high-fived eachother, proud of this stupidity b/c the light was changed. *smh*
--

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:29 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Inner World Memories & Incidents (for fun and sharing)

Postby Floralie » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:01 pm

HEYYY PIXIE! I tried to come up with similar kind of fun story, but all I come up with is me humiliating myself somehow in public. That's happened LOADS, I've been performing from so young, I've had enough time to do everything possible that can go wrong.

Are you guys gonna share your own embarrassing stuff, if I'll start?

Okay, you owe me one. One of the favorite embarrassing memories is from a dance tour bit over a year ago. We were somewhat famous already, and we had a gig at festivals. .. so it was two dance groups, one boy group and a girl group traveling together, and camera man who traveled with us, security guys and lot of people in charge of lights and music and all maintenance stuff, because we toured and lived in tour buses, so someone had to drive and do laundry and be in charge of everything etc, it was about 30 of us all together and two buses. That festival was well organized one, and many of the background people had a day off. They took the buses to be washed and went to bowling or something, spend spare time while us dancers and security guys and camera man were left there to festivals. Two different camera guys that weren't our group were there too, they had a deal they could shoot us in backstage, but not come inside bus.

It was like couple of hours before our show, we did a short rehearsal, ... aaaand my pants ribbed. From between the legs. The other pant leg ribbed like from groins all the way to a knee, like from near the seam, and another one maybe half way. The seam that was like still keeping them together in groin area was fine, so it wasn't like a weird dress or somethin, but there were giant holes between thighs on both legs.

At first I though no biggie, we'll just talk to the one in charge of clothing and I'll change and we'll see if all do, buuut that was before I realized, I had no other clothes, because our tour bus wasn't there, neither were any of my clothes, or anyone who knows anything about anything.

.. sooo, what do I do, except make everyone laugh at me and had 3 camera guys having funny material. We had couple of hours, before our show still, and someone called a cab for me, and I went to the store to buy new pants. You can guess twice if other's were taking all advantage and having fun bc of my situation, or did they change pants with me, that I can go to the store properly dressed. ..

Totally thought it was the best joke ever.

Well, then the cap came, and I don't think anyone from the audience waiting for shows to begin would've realized anything, if it'd been just me sneaking into the car.. but no, I had a security guy and 2 camera men walking before me, for everyone to realize there's something going on. Some girls realized it was me and came after us.

Sooo, there was I, in my not so covering pants, shopping new ones with 2 camera men and 20-30 girls in a tiny clothing store. Smiling nicely and taking pics. And of course the clip is still available online. The good part is that the video is very short, like a minute or something, and since I was 15 at the time, there's nothing too critical in it. I had underwear, naturally, and when I was just like standing still, you can't even see it that well, but when walking.. It was just inner thigh, but I felt kind of embarrassed walking around like that.

That's that, story about my glorious time as a celebrity = sleeping in the bus and having no unbroken clothes to wear.

LUCAS
Floralie F main front
Sami M 16 (15-26) defender (trauma)
Lucas M 16 (19) bridge-builder, self care (trauma)
Leon M 4 (trauma?)
Ferro M 14/24 protector (trauma)
Rami M 25 inner protector/caretaker manager
Anastasia F 26 inner caretaker, female sexuality
Jules M 11 main trauma holder with DID
Floralie
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:29 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Amythyst » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Hey Lucas, Pixie,

Ok I'll share something embarassing... this just happened like an hour ago...

So Melissa unexpectedly came out front cos she wanted to post something in the Little's thread, then she was kinda moping around abit talking about snacks and stuff. We put on her music (My Little Pony soundtracks) and I was talking to her to get her mind off candies and snacks and stuff.

We're gonna have a Littles Day on the solstice so that's like, 11 sleeps away & stuff, but that's still a long time to a 7yo. We've got like some snack food and stuff that they're gonna have then, but I didn't want her ruining our diet now cos I *know* she & the others would wanna ruin it again on the 21st cos that's when it was promised.

(I did tell her we could have some kitty treats but her response to that was: EEEEEWWWWWWW! lol)

So while she was fronting I was in our 'front room' which is like part of our inner world that's closest to the front. So she had her music playing and I knew she could see me in there right? She was listening to the music but also paying attention to me cos I was talking with her and stuff.

So to keep her mind off of food & stuff, I started dancing around to the MLP music and being kinda silly... and like we've all heard thse songs a million times over the past year or so, so like I think all of us know the words and stuff...

So she's already kinda laughing at me for dancing around to the pony music, then I grab the tip of my tail and I'm holding it like a microphone and I start singing into it, singing along with the ponies. :oops:

Then there's a song where like Rainbow Dash is on the electric guitar, so I've got my tail sorta wrapped round my waist on the right & holding it out with my left hand, and doing the 'air guitar' thing with it, like I'm rocking out as well... :oops:

It worked tho, Melissa forgot all about getting snacks and stuff and was laughing & giggling at me. :D :lol:

It was kinda funny and nice to get her laughing and all. Excpet I totally forgot V1 usually sleeps in a corner in the front room... :oops: So she woke up and saw the whole thing and now I'm never gonna live it down... :?

Viola
Arin(22f); Charlie(6m); Claire(0f); Ewan(4m); Guardian(28m); Janet(4f); Kate(17/22f); L(∞f); Melissa(7f); Mike(35m); Nyssa(10f); Rebecca(∞f); Tegan(5f); Viola(17f); V1(22f); V2(16f); Waste(?); et al.
Dx: DID; previously depression, bipolar.(New) Journey ThreadThe Team
Amythyst
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:29 am

Postby Zor » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:17 pm

So like this one time at cheer camp... (ok totally did that gag, but it's legit, too)

So like inside I did comp. cheer (Kitten and I both did, together) and we'd go to a two-week camp every summer.

In the bunk for our team we had a fun "team building" thingy we'd do at the end of the camp. Basically we ALL had to bring white tights and we'd wear them and stand on a table the last day. And we had to write things in marker on them that the person had talked about - loved ones, fav foods, activities, anything. So like when your friends were done, you'd have all your fav things and beloved ppl written all over your legs.

It was a thingy we KNEW about before camp, the idea being it like made us talk more about things we like, get to know each other better, and PAY ATTENTION to each other. The only rules were you couldn't write anything mean or vulgar OR write over anything someone else wrote.

Well this one year, cuz apparently I talked about Angel a little more than "A WHOLE LOT" they decided they'd do something funny... on my right thigh JUST BELOW where my uniform skirt would sit, they drew a heart with angel wings and a halo... First person did and I was like "that's cute"... then another did- in teh same place... and so on...

By the time the ENTIRE TEAM was done it was super thick on the tights- and we used permanent markers of course... when I took them off a few hours later- they'd done it soooooo thick, it bled through... A TON.

I had that drawing on my leg FOR WEEKS. Of course, coming home in uniform and Angel being there to greet me... EVERYONE saw it right away- a THICK black drawing on my fair/pale skin... ROFL

Yeah, it took YEARS to live that one down. Angel, naturally LOVED IT. He even drew it on my leg a few times as it started to fade, to not "lose it" so quickly. LOL That was when we were like dating inside... long before we married... I've been tempted to get a tattoo of it (inside, of course) on that same spot, just cuz.

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Zor » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:00 pm

That was a fun one, Pixie, but I can totally top that...

So inside we've got relationships... largely paired off actually... IDK if that was a "design" or "plan" or just how it happened... but like Pixie & Angel, Katya & Noah, Satin & Charles, and of course, Kaleb & I. THIS post however isn't about all that, but the story of how Kaleb proposed to me... Spoiler alert- it's over the time romantic, and he totally pranked me into dressing like a princess so it could be perfect for him... I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

--- <3 ---
One day late this spring, Kaleb asked me if I still had that pink formal ball gown (a very very full skirt on it) that I'd been looking for an excuse to wear it for… And I told him I did but that it was looking like I'd outgrow it before I could actually wear to something… And he promised I wouldn't… Quiet a bold statement to make, but Kaleb's always been good on his word like that, so I didn't think anything of it.

Two days later Kaleb comes in with these tickets- to some charity event that he describes as being a "fairy tale themed ball". He says he got two of the last few tickets left… So we made plans to go to this thing, which happened to be on his birthday (yesterday)… That's what I've been looking forward to ever since that afternoon, a fairy tale ball. I had a princessy dress, he was making a suit that sorta resembled something like Prince Charming in Snow White… It was going to be just awe-inspiring! I just felt it.

Well about the time I was finishing getting dressed, and when he should have been almost ready himself, I got a call from him… He'd been held up late at work and was on his way home, but had spoken to my Daddy about taking me up to the ball, while he ran home to clean up and change… and he'd hurry and meet me there… So I figured, no big deal… it kinda sucks to show up alone cuz he's late, but that's ok… I'm reasonably sure I'll live. ;)

When Daddy & I get there, there's like no cars in the main parking lot, but we see some headlights on another building that seem to suggest they've parked people around back, which is a bit out of the way to get to… but since Daddy's just dropping me off, he says we can just park out front for the short time he'll be here… Just as we're about halfway from the car to the building, Kaleb calls and says he's about arrive and asks if I would wait out front for (he called Daddy's cell phone, I left mine in the car- I had no pockets and didn't want to carry a purse and risk losing it); so that's what we do…

I'm watching the parking lot, the main entrance area; looking for any sign of Kaleb- Daddy had told him we'd parked out front… I thought he was going to do the same… As I am keeping an eye out for his car, I get vaguely aware of this "cloppy" sound from somewhere off to my left… but I ignore it for the most part; I'm totally focused on watching for Kaleb instead of looking whatever is making silly noises… until I realize they're getting louder… closer…

So I turn my head to look that way… and just freeze in amazement… There's a person in armor (like a knight would wear) riding a horse up to the building! I'm thinking this is part of some sort of show or it's whomever it was that was hosting/holding the event… something like that… it's for ambiance and the whole fairy tale theme… Boy was I wrong!

The knight gets off the horse and walks right up to me… and he stops and waits like 15-20 seconds to say or do anything… I'm totally focused on this knight… this is just too cool! I was so focused on him alone that I didn't even notice some guy from Kaleb's church (I would recognize him if I saw him maybe, but IDK his name off the top of my head) come up from behind the knight and take the reins he'd had in his right hand behind his back… He walks the house around the side of the building (all that about the guy and the horse, others told me about- like I said, I didn't even realize that there was anything else going on).

So the knight removes his helmet- IT'S KALEB! :D He starts to tell me how much he's enjoyed our time dating and getting to know each other in a more personal and intimate way… how much I mean to him… and how he is glad to be able to tell everyone, all my closest loved ones, friends and family… I reply that Daddy's the only one with us… and then I heard Daddy do this "ahem" cough/throat clearing thing…

I turn around, and there's a small crowd: Momma & Daddy, Mom & Da'addy, Pixie & Angel, Momma & Daddy Cohen, and Katya! I never heard them come out of the building and group up there. While I'm trying to figure out what they're doing here, and just about to ask that, I see faces start smiling BIG TIME! Pixie looks like she's going to hyperventilate and has the widest eyes I've ever seen her make before… She can't even talk when I ask her what's wrong… she just points at me, or so I thought… she was pointing at Kaleb!

So I turn around and look at eye lever or just higher (since I have to look upward to look eye-to-eye with Kaleb since he's taller than me- even in 2.5 inch heels)… and for the first second, that seemed like it was an entire minute or more, I don't see him… well my brain wasn't letting me see him… It took just that short bit of time for me to look everywhere else to realize that what I saw was for real! When I'd turned around to discover everyone behind me, Kaleb had dropped to one knee!

Yes, he proposed to me in knightly armor, after having ridden up to me on a horse, while I was dressed sorta like a princess… It was so amazing… so thoughtful… it was like living a fantasy, a dream; the best part of all- waking up from this dream doesn't end it, it confirms it's real and it really happened! :D

Of course I told him yes! He put the ring on my finger (See my wall post about the ring), then stood up, and kissed me… so long that some of the peanut gallery started to act like Waldorf and Statler (the old guys in The Muppets) and tease us about needing some air, and that we didn't want to show up the kiss at our wedding! LOL

So we go inside… As I had suspected by this time, there's no ball… but I didn't expect to find 30 or more friends from our churches, my cheer team, ballet, etc there to congratulate us and celebrate our engagement. Kaleb, so I am learning from various people now, has been working on this whole thing literally for MONTHS! He pulled off something absolutely AMAZING! All this time leading up to this, Kaleb kept telling me only ONE thing about it: that this "event", this "special evening", would be a night I would never forget as long as I live! He's right… There's no way I will ever forget that first sight of my knight in shining armor riding up to me… or him down on one knee when I turned around…
--- <3 ---

And that's the romantic tale of how he proposed to me. *passes tissues to anyone needing them*

Kitten
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Postby Yegackle » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Okay. So... I’m the host, Jude.
I don’t spend much time inside nowadays but I used to all the time as a child and sometimes as a preteen. We call it the mind palace, so if I refer to “the palace,” I’m talking about the inner world. But our inner world isn’t a palace. XD
Anyway, a couple nights ago, I had my first real inner world experience in years. I was trying to reach Yato because he took a final exam and I had no idea how he did. I was really freaked out about it.
But, when I tried to reach him, I accidentally got— for a lack of a better term— sucked back to unconsciousness.
After a while, I “woke up” in my room and Blake knocked on my door. He already knew why I was there and had sent Yato a message to come to the house (a lot of us live in one big house, but Yato doesn’t because of his social anxiety).
While we waited, Blake made us coffee and Brigid (our caretaker) also came to say hi. The kids were having their nap time.
It was so cool to actually be able to speak to them directly and see them. It has been FAR too long. And I’ve come to realize that I want to do that more.
Anyway, when Yato arrived, he apologized a million times for not leaving me a note. XD But after that, we got to have a lovely conversation about how we were all doing.
But I couldn’t stay too long. I guess I just don’t have the mental capability to stay in the palace too long, due to neglecting the ability.
I guess that isn’t really a funny story but it’s a cool one for me. I hope I’ll have more inner world stories in the future.

-Jude
Jude: host; Griff: physical protector, ex-persecutor; Blake: gatekeeper, mental protector; Yato: emotional protector, ex-gatekeeper; Roz: persecutor protector (If anyone else decides they want to post, this will change— these are the folks that said they would or already have)
Yegackle
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:29 am

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:53 pm

It's an outer to inner world experience. It wasn't funny at the time because it was when we were getting severely stressed and then had a crisis. But looking back it was quite funny.

Normal front people were becoming unable to front. The twins said to Lilly (who is Paul's sister and only lives internally usually) "quick get in this helicopter. You need to rob a bank in Paris" Lilly looked around and thought "this isn't Paris. This is a garage. Oh ###$ I'm outside" Then she walked outside to look up at the sky, because there was army helicopters going over head at the time which helped the twins trick her. And thought "they're army helicopters. We're not even on the run or anything" She was quite annoyed. She finished the job we were doing and then when she woke up still in the body the next day she didn't go to work, went to the Disney store and ate breakfast out dressed like she was going out for the evening - or how I'd dress when I'd go out for the evening. Which did force the twins to put Beth back in the body but she couldn't cope and it got worse. But that incident with Lilly is quite funny, well I have to look on the funny side really because otherwise it's depressing.

Other than that snippet I have pretty limited inner world knowledge.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:29 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post