Our partner

Trigger Warning.....Reconnecting Sexual Alter

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Trigger Warning.....Reconnecting Sexual Alter

Postby ganjakites » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Trigger Warning.....

Check with nail salons are they getting awkward with the dangly earrings and dotting the eye!!!!

WE ALL HAVE TO CALL FORTH OUR SEXUAL ALTERS OUT OF PLACE OF THE ABYSS OF OUR MINDS JUST IS WHAT IT IS!!

About Me,
Florid system with over 400 alters several layers of programming, 1983 original....I am 41 yrs had reactments domestic violence my children we're harmed. During reactment my brother and I played around after wrestling I was his initaor via sexual play and wrestling..... My brother and mother are my batters so is two people and two little boys in 1983-1989 very bad oral rape in those daycare years with my sister the two adult and twoo little two boys....I was literally born in 1973.....My parents and grandparents on both sides are probably survivor....

7 Inpatient been dx'ed since 2011 2015 several times this 2019 as this year was my worse via inpatients almost had to live there dealing with Trudi Faith Allen and several alters not knowing where to hide out at much.............

I'm the one know for 2011 2012 Mind Control experiment with katy perry and Juicy J all those songs and movies made up to now and still going.....(Friends, berry are near the same as testicles and Friends to no why I had something to do with Boynton( Boy, Ton, N as weight lost was my reason for domestic violence entering therapy and cheating having a baby boy while married) very clever system ...On the outside I'm african american several cultural ones rep the forums...
ganjakites
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:13 am
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post