Our partner

Species-fluid

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

Species-fluid

Postby Parafoxical » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:54 am

So, in the months that I've known her, X, the secondary host, has been a vampire (mtf), an angel (changed sex at will/none), a ghost (changed at will/mostly male), and a ghost inhabiting a human body. (f) The sex is included because she 'is' trans. I say that with quotes because her 'original body' is gone. In the inner world. So... Her body affects her emotional state.
Genderfluid people's gender changes, sometimes depending on their circumstances.
X's species changes depending on her emotions. Vamp is angry, angel is happy, ghost is sad.
Is this sort of... Having sides? Fluidity? Something that anyone knows about? Is there a word for it?
I'm asking because she's shifting back towards vampire, and she's said she doesn't like that self. I'm worried for her own safety, the safety of the system, and the safety of the littles. She is an alcoholic, I believe. I don't want... She loves the littles. I don't want to see what would happen if she hurt them.
Leana, female
Single personality with a multiple partner, and a long standing interest in how the heck brains work.
Parafoxical
Consumer 0
Consumer 0

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Species-fluid

Postby ArbreMonde » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Some alters (or singlet people for that matter) can have an aspected identity, different facets. In the otherkin scene, people who are "polymorph" can have a very fluid species alignement in their identity.
Multiple system Dx autistic, depression, c-PTSD...

They/them: --Zami--
He/him: -X- or -David- | oOo van H. oOo | //Ulysses// | °Isaïa° | ((Wolf)) | {Envy} | #Uriel# | .....
She/her: ~Theia~ | oOo Mrs. H. oOo | *Reyna* | {Lust} | .....
ArbreMonde
Consumer 5
Consumer 5

Local time: Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum