Our partner

Using Fragments **POSSIBLY TRIGGERING**

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderator: Johnny-Jack

Using Fragments **POSSIBLY TRIGGERING**

Postby Sarandipity » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:58 am

Last night, after getting very stressed because I felt trolled so it could be that, I had very strange body sensations.

I felt like there was a divider going through the middle of my brain. Not painful or something like an axe. It felt like a thin plate going through the centre of head pushing from the top down. Like the actual brain was being seperated left from right.

I asked about it internally. Apparently the others would feel that and just go to sleep. But maybe I'm too curious. So I asked more. I noticed that the left hand had become sort of clawed and I realised that it was a fragment in that side of the body. Dog girl. That's what she's known as. The fragments have labels that refer to whatever specific incident they experienced.

I was told that the twins use the fragments in the body so they can use the body without others awareness to "go online at night" The others wouldn't of believed them or entertained it but I asked questions instead. I asked alot of questions, of them and of dog girl. Mostly to make sure they were only going on line and not doing anything else. I don't care if they're going online. How much damage of anything can they do with a computer, I don't see it as a big deal. If they did hack or anything illegal they'd be caught by now.

Dog girl also said she wasn't happy. That they kept putting her back in her grave. So I had a word with them about that too. They said they can only use fragments once or twice because they become too orientated in the body. Dog girl was one of the fragments Paul let into the body to write her trauma down. So I took dog girl and made them get another fragment. She wasn't happy about being put back in her grave and seeing as she was clearly aware of things it seemed unfair to do anything else. I asked her what she'd done in the body when she was there before with the twins and she just showed me typing on the computer. I asked if it was pictures and stuff, was any of it upsetting and she said no. But she didn't want to be put back in her grave again. The next fragment did come into the body but I was more concerned about looking after Dog girl. I can't save everyone at once. And I went to sleep and I dunno what happened after that.

But I feel rested and I don't ache or anything like the body has been awake all night so I doubt anything actually happened. I got up to go to the toilet at just before 3am which is unusual for this body. We sleep right through usually so I think either in the end nothing happened last night, they couldn't fully take the body because I was too aware and I woke up at 3am which every burglar knows I'd when people are usually in their deepest sleep if they go to bed about 11. So I think I might have messed them up last night or they make this stuff up but whatever.

I was writing this so other parts of me, if they ever show up again, might see it so I think I better email it to myself too because it'll get lost here really amoungst other stuff.

Thanks,

No-one
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:40 am
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: Using Fragments **POSSIBLY TRIGGERING**

Postby MeMyselfMaureen » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:51 pm

Is dog girl OK???? Peter

Oi you aren't meant to be watching when I read the grown up threads !

I don't know since our daughter taught peter to read he's got really nosey! Still hope dog girl is alright. - Mo
just Peter now cos the others all hidin
MeMyselfMaureen
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Using Fragments **POSSIBLY TRIGGERING**

Postby Sarandipity » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:08 pm

MeMyselfMaureen wrote:Is dog girl OK???? Peter

Oi you aren't meant to be watching when I read the grown up threads !

I don't know since our daughter taught peter to read he's got really nosey! Still hope dog girl is alright. - Mo

Hi Peter,

Yes, she's doing better, thanks for asking. We kept her our side and she's ok. There's alot of fragments, but that particular one is good. Thanks, No-one
Monte Carlo or Bust
Rose and Patrick
Batcho and Fortune (twins), Paul and Lilly,
No-one and Peter, Beth and Karen, Mandy and Mouse plus a seperate system of fragments including: rabit and others.
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post