Our partner

System stuff

Dissociative Identity Disorder message board, open discussion, and online support group.

Moderators: Violarules, Johnny-Jack

System stuff

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Paul is all encompassing and I didn't know who I was for a while but I realised I'm No-one so that bits cool now.

Paul wants to over throw the twins in running this system. He has sung at me all day the line from one his favourite songs "Options" the line is "I was doing stick ups with my bad friends" and now it makes sense. We did so a few stick ups. Only one of any significance and it was over 20 years ago. But now I know what he wants and why he's bringing those things up. He wants my aligence (I dunno how to spell it) - alliance, against the twins.

So I dunno do I help Paul or not? No-one I think their should be some kind of election or something but I dunno if it works like that in this system. Beth

I gotta go because Beth right now, not a great idea.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

ADVERTISEMENT

Re: System stuff

Postby Zor » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:24 pm

Sarandipity wrote:Paul is all encompassing and I didn't know who I was for a while but I realised I'm No-one so that bits cool now.

Paul wants to over throw the twins in running this system. He has sung at me all day the line from one his favourite songs "Options" the line is "I was doing stick ups with my bad friends" and now it makes sense. We did so a few stick ups. Only one of any significance and it was over 20 years ago. But now I know what he wants and why he's bringing those things up. He wants my aligence (I dunno how to spell it) - alliance, against the twins.

So I dunno do I help Paul or not? No-one I think their should be some kind of election or something but I dunno if it works like that in this system. Beth

I don't like know your system to say "this is good or bad" but I DO think that taking sides against your system, one against another inside, is BAD news. It's gonna create contention and opposition INSIDE and that will effect EVERYTHING inside and outside.

Just my thinking, but I'd try and find a more peaceful and workable thingy for everyone to feel supported and happy, to have control they need for their own good, but also with EVERYONE'S best interest at heart- not adversarial against each other.

I get that NEEDS to happen some times, but it shouldn't be a "this is how it will be from now on" kinda situation, imho.

Is there a reason Paul feels the need to be in such control right now? Did something happen? Can something be done to help ease this fear or need without disrupting everyone or making some "enemies" against him?

{\Pixie/}
(Body - Male, 39)
Zor - primary host & main poster
The rest of us: {\Pixie/}, Kaitie-Lynn (aka "Kitten"), Kaleb, Angel, Katya, Satin, Charles, Chloe, Noah, and a few rarely seen
Zor
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: System stuff

Postby Sarandipity » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:09 pm

Zor wrote:
Sarandipity wrote:Paul is all encompassing and I didn't know who I was for a while but I realised I'm No-one so that bits cool now.

I don't like know your system to say "this is good or bad" but I DO think that taking sides against your system, one against another inside, is BAD news. It's gonna create contention and opposition INSIDE and that will effect EVERYTHING inside and outside.

Just my thinking, but I'd try and find a more peaceful and workable thingy for everyone to feel supported and happy, to have control they need for their own good, but also with EVERYONE'S best interest at heart- not adversarial against each other.

I get that NEEDS to happen some times, but it shouldn't be a "this is how it will be from now on" kinda situation, imho.

Is there a reason Paul feels the need to be in such control right now? Did something happen? Can something be done to help ease this fear or need without disrupting everyone or making some "enemies" against him?

{\Pixie/}

Thanks Pixie, I'm trying to think or work out now if something has caused this other than Paul simply having the idea that it's possible.

The twins have always had most control but always stay in the background or subconscious. They're not front people unless really really interested in daily life which is basically next to never.

I know what the argument is about - their fake pretend money (internal "nonsense"). The "story" is No-one and Patrick got some money - Paul was there, not really interested in the money, more for kicks. They hid the money. The twins took it and invested it and made it into alot more money. No-one knows she couldn't really deal with that level of "money" the twins have - she knows her limits. Patrick isn't even interested, as far as he's concerned it's nothing to do with him and Rose wouldn't like him being involved anyway. Paul on the other hand thinks it's his (and Patricks and No-one's) money so they should have most of it and control over what's done with it. The twins, despite being a bit psychotic, are idealists and think it should be used for good of all. Paul thinks f that I want it used for the good of me.

So if I look at that as a metaphor then I guess the money is time and control of the system, how we live, what we do. Usually I'm generally overall quite autruistic and I guess generally kind. I'll put others first. That has to be to do with how the twins work the system because they will allow that. Paul can be very or is very selfish. So his view is instead of putting others fitst, be selfish. I don't really know what that'd mean for outside life or daily life. If it'd change much or cause problems or be unpleasant.

Probably, I gurss, if Paul has a motive other than he's just realised it's possible, it would be to do with the recent horrible memories. He witnessed the parts holding the memories and wrote it down. He is angry for a few reasons, firstly if the twins didn't create the gorge where the fragment memories are then we would of been aware of them much earlier, he's angry because he blames abusers getting away with things because of how the twins did this and he's generally angry at us being kind and understanding and giving people chances. He wants to take responsibility for more vulnerable parts the way they take responsibility if he does something stupid and we get in trouble.

It's the sort of "war" most other parts won't get involved in. A war between Paul and the twins is an everyone looses situation. The twins are saying let us "launder" the money by writing ie express all the internal stuff and life stuff that's happened creatively. Paul is only at F that - he doesn't really have a forward plan and simply thinks if he's in charge or has executive control over the system then it'll be much better because he is far more engaged in real life activity than the twins ever would be.

Looking at it like a crime syndicate - because that's the best way to describe the particular alters involved, the twins are like sneaky string pullers who pay people to do things, con people out of stuff but are good at making more out of very little. Paul is like an enforcer who takes their orders and makes them happen by manipulating other parts. No-one is more like a street kid who sort of got lucky getting close to the twins and knows not to cross a line with them but could be swayed if Paul is looking like he has a good plan. Patrick is an opportunist who would rather generally stay out of trouble. So Paul wouldn't really have any allies in an attempted over throw of the twins. The only way is if the twins agreed and "let" him have control. But Paul wouldn't count that because letting him means they could take it back. He's not interested in a "let" situation. He wants to take control and in a way where the twins can't take it back.

So yeah I think you're right it's a BAD situation. Paul probably needs to work through all the anger he is feeling, not that he actually feels angry all the time. He's been completely absorbed in daily tasks - anger is energy he said so he can use it how he wants.

How my system works probably isn't "fair" because the twins pretty much, they do, control my whole system. It isn't fair but obviously it's what's always happened as far as I know. Karen and Beth say the twins grew in power internally over time, learnt how to control things - like they have multiple roles so I should look into system roles and get an idea of what roles they have taken.

Parts sound very distant when communicating, echoey and like they're underwater when they talk which is making me believe they are at silent lake and that's probably why it's been mostly Paul lately, they're hiding with the Overlord. No-one won't go there because the overlord had her there, forgot she was there and she was there stuck internally for years.

Thanks for asking those questions Pixie it helped alot. I do think it's the anger, Paul needs to work through it. Maybe at some point when he's less angry it'd be a goof time to look at how fair my system is and see how there could be possible changes but not right now. Thanks again.
Main IW:
Obsidian
Beth KarenPatrickPeterRose
No-one Paul and Lilly
Terra Magicka: The Twins (Batcho and Fortune)Sue the secutary. Jane, a general memory bank.
(Silent Lake : The Overlord/Mr BrightsideThe Whisperers (whisper whats outside), The Lightbringers (shine on parts to front), Martin and Janet (children with tails and wings)).
Sarandipity
Consumer 6
Consumer 6

Local time: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to Dissociative Identity Disorder Forum

• Related articles
    Replies
    Views
    Last post